Time's a wastin'

PigInZen

This is not directed at Rose specifically, but do all "allies" take days to respond to defense pacts? What is the point if you have already been beaten down? 

It's called they need to actually get ready so they dont just run in with there pants down, If they did that not only would you fail they would also plus with there numbers you can only imagine how much work that is, but i guess you guys wouldn't know...

For those that have been playing this game for a while and not have their panties in a twist:

Is a several day wait the norm? 

If I go my butt kicked, I would not want the person that was defending me to wait a week to kick the other persons butt back. I would like to be defended, not avenged. Are there any actual "defense" pacts or are they all "avenge" pacts? 

As you ought to know, since you've been in one, several round wars are a thing. Even if it takes five days and the first round of wars expires, they can still help defend you in the next round(s).

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Maybe you should not be a presumptive ass and see that I was actually asking a question here.

For those that have been playing this game for a while and not have their panties in a twist:

If I go my butt kicked, I would not want the person that was defending me to wait a week to kick the other persons butt back. I would like to be defended, not avenged. Are there any actual "defense" pacts or are they all "avenge" pacts? 

They'd come faster if you actually attacked us at the time of your official DoW.

If you guys aren't gonna make the first move, we'll take all the time in the world

Also, if you let us hit first, that means we get to pick out the best war pairs... So, thanks?

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

As you ought to know, since you've been in one, several round wars are a thing. Even if it takes five days and the first round of wars expires, they can still help defend you in the next round(s).

A healthy stager will also ensure your enemy will be engaged until you get tired of the tears. This does look like more strategy than blunder

Maybe you should not be a presumptive ass and see that I was actually asking a question here.

The answer to your questions are in previous wars. Go find them for yourself and learn the truth for yourself. Or you could sit around and cry about it and wait for someone to spoon feed you an answer that you can either believe or not. Perhaps you should talk to your allies, or alliance to fill in your ignorance. When your alliance is going around touting "LOL ROSE CAN'T EVEN COUNTER INSTANTLY" Narrative, hell a whole thread was even made about it: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8147-times-a-wastin/page-1 (see: The thread you're posting in)

Perhaps you should not be such an over-sensitive child about things. But seeing as that's Mensa's CB this war, cheers to fitting the narrative.

I even pointed you in the right direction told you to go look at the last VE war. Did you do that? Or did your hyper-sensitively about me pointing out that you (self admittedly) don't know what you're talking about while giving you a chance to actually get a clue cause you to get so triggered? You think -that- was me being an ass? Ho-boy. You have a question and need to be handled with kid-gloves so your delicate sensibilities don't get bruised? Ask your alliance leaders. Come to the public arena without a clue, prepare to get mocked for being uninformed. 

UaRqaEQ.gif

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

• Administrators

This has been moved to Orbis Central, since it's not an alliance announcement.

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Prefontaine, your theory is ridiculous. You had to have your whole body buried six feet under for the last few weeks to not know this was coming. For Rose and VE leadership, it would be the literal height of incompetence to not predict this type of attack. Vanguard was the third protectorate we hit. 

And, in fact, they have prepared. The military might of Rose has more than doubled in the last 6 days. The same is true for VE. If they are still waiting, preparation isn't the only reason. 

Prefontaine, your theory is ridiculous. You had to have your whole body buried six feet under for the last few weeks to not know this was coming. For Rose and VE leadership, it would be the literal height of incompetence to not predict this type of attack. Vanguard was the third protectorate we hit. 

And, in fact, they have prepared. The military might of Rose has more than doubled in the last 6 days. The same is true for VE. If they are still waiting, preparation isn't the only reason. 

Which theory? The one where Mensa is an idiot sandwich?

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif