Limit the number of wars

Kyoko

Why, what's the benefit?

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

It *IS* limited. 5 offensive, 3 defensive

Don't pretend to be stupid. You know damn well what I mean. Limit it /more/. It is far to unreasonable difficult to defend against 3 other nations that would be in your war range unless an unreasonable number of your improvements are dedicated to military.

There's already a limit.

Don't pretend to be stupid. You know damn well what I mean. Limit it /more/. It is far to unreasonable difficult to defend against 3 other nations that would be in your war range unless an unreasonable number of your improvements are dedicated to military.

Well you are in International Revolution - Maybe you should over-militarize your nation. You know, just like communist countries usually do/did.

Edited by Thalmor

new_forum_sig_2.png

No, you said "Limit the number of wars you can be in/be declared on." I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread thought the same thing as Booty.

Nevertheless, 3 defensive wars are fine. I highly doubt that'll change.

I guess attacking alliances who can attack back really bit you in the butt (Didn't want to get warned AGAIN for filter evasion. Did you know ass isn't censored? Oops)

Edited by Yosodog
  • Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Really shouldn't pretending to be stupid like this be considered !@#$posting or something?

Why are you so aggressive all the time? You poorly worded your question and blamed the responders for it.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States

Sorry "Communist" nations are the ones that are over-militarized?

Considering that the United States has been historically a global leader, protects international shipping lanes, and protect Latin American countries, I think such a large budget is justifiable.

I mean, if you want compare the United States to North Korea or Cuba, then go ahead. Which country would you rather live in?

new_forum_sig_2.png

Considering that the United States has been historically a global leader, protects international shipping lanes, and protect Latin American countries, I think such a large budget is justifiable.

I mean, if you want compare the United States to North Korea or Cuba, then go ahead. Which country would you rather live in?

Made to choose between the 3 I'd choose cuba, but I was born here so I'd prefer to live here. But this is getting off topic.

We Charming Friends have a policy of hitting back, especially considering that the International Revolution alliance explicitly states on their description that they will never pay reparations, it is absolutely fair game to hit back. Good luck, we hope you have fun in this war, we certainly will.

• Upvote 3

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Then don't bite off more than you can chew, not that this is the first time for you or anything. Welcome back though.

• Upvote 1

I'm gonna go ahead and say get a bigger military, or be in a position where people wont be attacking you like as shown previously by Codonian.

Also this thread has gone off topic from what I can see and should be locked

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Or you could just set a personal limit on what you want to do because everyone hates a sore loser.

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

And what happened to the whole "you will get nowhere with us by having 5 guys declare war on us and demand we pay 5 million dollars in reps for hitting someone who is a month inactive." shtick. 

• Upvote 1

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who attacks Charming Friends.

• Upvote 3

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png