A Statement From Odd Squad

Katerina

15frqsl.jpg

Over the duration that KIMMY has been under Odd Squad's protection he has kept our inboxes full of complaints. Odd Squad has paid millions on his behalf, yet he still disregards our authority; our rules. We have asked on many occasions, and tried working with him. We understand their is always room for mistakes when raiding.  However he still carries his own agenda despite stating otherwise. 

Odd Squad has received many notifications daily. As of recent we have been informed of countless threats he has made against individuals, asking for outrageous compensation even when he is the aggressor.  Due to the threats being unauthorized we can never really fully grasp the impact.

Due to the constant disrespect we have received; Odd Squad is no longer protecting nor paying on the behalf of KIMMY. Any debts that he has accumulated can be obtained through military action conducted against his nation. Which can be found here: 

Edited by Katerina
  • Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

:I

• Upvote 2

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Kimmy spied on us a few days ago and got caught. We were glad of your cooperation and paying reparations, but I still couldn't resist this urge to fight. My losses were a little higher than I'd like, but it was fun still.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Sorry Ansom couldn't take it anymore... 

Once again, I'm not the bad kimmy...

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Good. Kimmy wasn't worth the baggage.

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

wait a minute, who the !@#$ is kimmy, man you guys never fill me in about anything!!!

Probably because you're a &#33;@#&#036;ing idiot and cause a lot of problems with your sheer stupidity. I don't even understand how you are able to breathe, but hey oh well. 

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Not trying to bust your balls too much because you did end this amicably but in the future, don't accept members when they have pre-existing raids against established alliances. You're just asking for trouble.

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

There are now two members of Charming Friends in this fight. We're having a lot of fun. Thanks for the opportunity.

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Tbf, you should've done this ages ago. I would've booted him the first time he disregarded a rule that would end up costing me millions. 

Some people would probably give him a warning and then boot him at the second offense. Even some might go for the three strikes rule.

but nope. y'all did what, 10 chances? 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Kimmy sure as heck isn't the sharpest knife in the blood bucket

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Not trying to bust your balls too much because you did end this amicably but in the future, don't accept members when they have pre-existing raids against established alliances. You're just asking for trouble.

I knew he raided, I didn't know how much drama he had started with other alliances. I figured if he did something horrible he would have been zi by now. Odd Squad allows raids and therefore it really didn't bother me.

Tbf, you should've done this ages ago. I would've booted him the first time he disregarded a rule that would end up costing me millions. 

Some people would probably give him a warning and then boot him at the second offense. Even some might go for the three strikes rule.

but nope. y'all did what, 10 chances? 

The reason he got so many chances was my fault. The way I run Odd Squad isn't traditional to other alliances I've witnessed. But I wont ramble on about it. Just know that I take the blame for the many chances.  

Hdh3TqS.gif