A Statement From Odd Squad

Katerina

Ansom pulled the protectorates in.

I don't demand cash. Ansom does that.

So basically your Alliance doesn't discuss what's going on to decide the course of action. You just do whatever you feel like and expect things to work out. Maybe that's the reason your member sent spies in the first place, your alliance doesn't seem well organized, your highness.

I don't demand cash. Ansom does that.

Apologies for that. I assumed you two worked in unison on this, but I shouldn't be going around making assumptions.

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Oh I should probably also state. I don't have the screen shots either. Guess Ansom has those since he does FA. 

My point has always been I defend my members "In any endeavor"  

I didn't realize spying was a big deal. Minimum pixels are destroyed. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Apologies for that. I assumed you two worked in unison on this, but I shouldn't be going around making assumptions.

I mean we are dating, sure he mentions it. I just dont alway have a say. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Well being I've been discussing this over text with katerina in addition to having to go out of my way to use mobile data to deal with your alliance. I can say right now you can kiss my ass. You may continue to play victim but when it comes down to it, everyone knows you the charming friends do this shit all the time. You're a waste of people's time and a parasite. 

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

If y'all are trying to co-run an alliance but aren't on the same page, you might want to get that worked out before you publicly post that you disagree with each other?

Also, I'm just going to reiterate that I would absolutely see unprovoked spy attacks against my nation as an act of war, and I'm very surprised to see an organized alliance coming to back up a new member who is clearly the aggressor in this situation. Seems bloodthirsty to me. This could have stopped at Bretton facing justified retaliation for an unprovoked attack, instead y'all are expanding it and now demanding money. 

I mean we are dating, sure he mentions it. I just dont alway have a say.

That sounds pretty rude of him :(.

Ansom, you should let your co-leader have more says in the alliance.

You're a waste of people's time and a parasite. 

That's harsh coming from the person who kept nagging us about merging with your alliances.

Even the parasites don't want you :'(

Edited by Satisfriend

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

If y'all are trying to co-run an alliance but aren't on the same page, you might want to get that worked out before you publicly post that you disagree with each other?

Also, I'm just going to reiterate that I would absolutely see unprovoked spy attacks against my nation as an act of war, and I'm very surprised to see an organized alliance coming to back up a new member who is clearly the aggressor in this situation. Seems bloodthirsty to me. This could have stopped at Bretton facing justified retaliation for an unprovoked attack, instead y'all are expanding it and now demanding money. 

OCC Attack. Stay On Topic. 

I have enough say, it is just when things are fast paced it is hard to communicate all the details. 

Well what can I say I'm aggressive :)

Hdh3TqS.gif

Lolololololololol

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

No, not an OOC attack. Just stating that if two people are running an alliance together, it sends mixed signals to the world when they are making different public statements. Who do we negotiate with? Who's making the calls? If one of you says something, is the other bound by it? 

Regardless, you all are still joining a war on behalf of a very new member who has previously been involved in unprovoked spy attacks. CF is defending itself (are we just supposed to *let* nations drop spies in our countries running around blowing up stuff?), and you have been highly dismissive of diplomacy here, demanding reparations when your member was the aggressor. 

Edited by Myspace

No, not an OOC attack. Just stating that if two people are running an alliance together, it sends mixed signals to the world when they are making different public statements. Who do we negotiate with? Who's making the calls? If one of you says something, is the other bound by it? 

Regardless, you all are still joining a war on behalf of a very new member who has previously been involved in unprovoked spy attacks. CF is defending itself (are we just supposed to *let* nations drop spies in our countries running around blowing up stuff?), and you have been highly dismissive of diplomacy here, demanding reparations when your member was the aggressor. 

Well I've stated I don't demand reparations.

Here is MY point.

You could have given a formal heads up for why you were going to attack that member. I don't appreciate the way it was handled that is why I am defending the member. I'm perfectly okay with retaliation. As long as it is justified and organized. Otherwise I will assist my members because it is seen as aggressive on my part. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Well. This got real cute real quick.

Was that a declaration, there? Just wondering ;)

No, as much as we would love to. Now just isn't the time. Perhaps we can schedule for a later date. 

• Upvote 1
Hdh3TqS.gif

Well. This got real cute real quick.

Was that a declaration, there? Just wondering ;)

I cannot declare on alliance so small that i cant hit a . Single member due to the fact that they're puny. If you would like to attempt declare, know that Grealind is gonna have something to say.
  • Upvote 1

Seen. 19:09

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

Here is MY point.

You could have given a formal heads up for why you were going to attack that member. I don't appreciate the way it was handled that is why I am defending the member. I'm perfectly okay with retaliation. As long as it is justified and organized. Otherwise I will assist my members because it is seen as aggressive on my part. 

So you don't appreciate the way that *appropriate retaliation for spying* was "handled", and yet knowing full well the circumstances now, you (or ansom, still not clear on the leadership org chart here) choose to issue a bounty on lower ranked nations in CF? How does that make any sense? Again, YOU are the ones consistently escalating this further than it needs to go. 

In a game where no one is held accountable and your alliance sends mixed signals, you're really going to say that the difference here is that we didn't *ask* you first?

When we were spied unprovoked.

K.

I just. The logic here is... Questionable. I wish there was a way to sort this without resorting to name calling but if it must be it must be

Neitz ^.^'

~ m r . s k e l t a l ~ Madame Galactic Overlord Nietzschelloo, Leader of the Charming Friends Alliance

doot doot. thank.

2jc8ujc.png

I cannot declare on alliance so small that i cant hit a . Single member due to the fact that they're puny. If you would like to attempt declare, know that Grealind is gonna have something to say.

What else would you call offering money to any potential mercenary to hit us? A declaration of fun? What would you consider it if someone put such an offer out on members of your alliance?

Here is MY point.

But Ansom does, which is the whole point of Myspace's post. Like which one is it, does your alliance demand reparations or not? 

All alliances have different definitions and reactions to acts of aggressions. Some react immediately, some find it proper to message the alliance leader before hand. 

Now, had this been one instance then I would be inclined to agree with you that a formal heads up or just shrugging it off is a proper reaction. But here's the thing, three members of your alliance (one being kicked but two remaining) attacked our members. That is a fair reason to retaliate. 

If this was real life this would have been a perfect way to start a new world war. But this is a game, and Calas only attacked the nations in question. We did not wage war against the entire alliance, we did not demand outrageous amount of money in reparations. All that was done was calas attacking back. That is a perfectly reasonable reaction in my opinion.

Now I know you wont agree with me, and that's fair. And personally it's fair if you reacted back. But it's not okay for your alliance (or at least ansom) to start making accusations, it's not okay to demand 5 million bitcoins, it's not okay to threaten us either. That is far worse than we not coming to you guys first before reacting to these acts of aggressions.

4nVL9WJ.jpg