A Statement From Odd Squad

Katerina

What else would you call offering money to any potential mercenary to hit us? A declaration of fun? What would you consider it if someone put such an offer out on members of your alliance?

Well sir, I cannot lie. Booming and dooming people is fun.

https://youtu.be/Aqet_-mdy_M

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

So you don't appreciate the way that *appropriate retaliation for spying* was "handled", and yet knowing full well the circumstances now, you (or ansom, still not clear on the leadership org chart here) choose to issue a bounty on lower ranked nations in CF? How does that make any sense? Again, YOU are the ones consistently escalating this further than it needs to go. 

In a game where no one is held accountable and your alliance sends mixed signals, you're really going to say that the difference here is that we didn't *ask* you first?

When we were spied unprovoked.

K.

I just. The logic here is... Questionable. I wish there was a way to sort this without resorting to name calling but if it must be it must be

The misconception is coming from Ansom constantly running his mouth. There just isn't a filter. I apologize I could of sworn he was done.

I don't name call, and I understand it is unprovoked. You have the right to be upset to some degree.

The reason we want you to "ask" is to make sure the situation is isolated. I want to protect my other members that do not raid. I don't want people involved that don't have to be. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

The misconception is coming from Ansom constantly running his mouth. There just isn't a filter. I apologize I could of sworn he was done.

I don't name call, and I understand it is unprovoked. You have the right to be upset to some degree.

The reason we want you to "ask" is to make sure the situation is isolated. I want to protect my other members that do not raid. I don't want people involved that don't have to be. 

Tbh this is reasonable but is kinda ruined by Ansom acting like a 5 year old. I'm sorry you have to share an alliance with him.

Edited by Satisfriend

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

We have a policy of holding individual nations responsible for their transgressions against us. We don't attack their alliance, we don't demand reparations, we simply attack that nation. You hit us, we hit back.

Let us remember the original point of this thread, you publicly announced that a member of your alliance had been acting out of line, and that you would not complain if anyone seeked retribution. In legal terms, this is called a precedent. Bretton has actually caused more damage towards us than Kim ever did. Bretton also recruited a friend.

The exact sequence of events are as follows.

Bretton raided our alliance.

We decimated Bretton.

Bretton and friend launched six spy attacks against the nation of Hyvyx over three days.

As soon as we were able, we hit Bretton again.

This is not an issue with Odd Squad. This is an issue with Bretton and we are perfectly happy to keep it that way.

• Upvote 2

- Saopha Legatus Calas Vaduum, Lord General Big Shots of Charming Friends

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

I kind of want to know what Anson had for breakfast.

I had cake this morning.

We are the c h a̼̻Í̖͇ r m i̇͡ n g f r i e n d s and we are t͙̙̹͎̻͓̭͢͜͢h̢̘͕̪̹͓̟͉̰̀̕Ì̯͎̫͈̬͓eÌ¡ÍžÌ™Ì¬Í‰Ì²ÌœÍ Í҉̥̖̮̠͇͔̙͓͠c̀͜͢Í̟͖̳̠̕r̲͚͖̩͜͞͞ự̡̲̳̖̀̕͠ÌÍ̞̠̪͙Í̤̠e̢̡̜̗̬̩̭͇̟͉̱̜l̛͟Í͎͔̲̫͇̜̙͚eÍÍ̟̱̭͎͎̖̗͚͚̦̼̕sÍœÍ̵̡͕̙̬̹͈̺̯̣̱̱̗̩̼͟Ì̯̺͈t̀͠͞͞Ì̜̫̩̟̙͔ ̡̛҉̙̘̼͚̙̀͟ÍÍ͓̱̲͓̻̗oÍ̸Í̸͔̤̼̩̳͎͔͈͢f̶̴̢̬̺͔̮̱̫͓̘͟ ̢͉̞̪̦̣̼͓͞Í̫̻̹͖͉̮͇͙ͅf͘̕ÍÍ¢Í͕̻̱Ì̞̫͖̹̫͔̳oÍ̴̘̣̟̪̞̱͙̣̭̞̭̥̘͕͜ÌeÍ̢̯̪̙̪͜͜͞s̸͟Í͙̲̣̜̲̞̜͇̲̤̮̗͔͇͈̺̯

Qc9CHg7.png

"I eat the uncertainty principle for breakfast."

ayy so ya like my deadpool quote?

I kind of want to know what Anson had for breakfast.

I had cake this morning.

Anson is grealind for the record. Im ansom, character from.a game.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

A typo, you'll forgive me, surely it's the least of my sins, no? Or do you want reparations for that too?

• Upvote 1

Qc9CHg7.png

We have a policy of holding individual nations responsible for their transgressions against us. We don't attack their alliance, we don't demand reparations, we simply attack that nation. You hit us, we hit back.

Let us remember the original point of this thread, you publicly announced that a member of your alliance had been acting out of line, and that you would not complain if anyone seeked retribution. In legal terms, this is called a precedent. Bretton has actually caused more damage towards us than Kim ever did. Bretton also recruited a friend.

The exact sequence of events are as follows.

Bretton raided our alliance.

We decimated Bretton.

Bretton and friend launched six spy attacks against the nation of Hyvyx over three days.

As soon as we were able, we hit Bretton again.

This is not an issue with Odd Squad. This is an issue with Bretton and we are perfectly happy to keep it that way.

I understand but as long as he is a member of Odd Squad I need to be informed.

He was going to be removed with Kimmy but we haven't seen him conduct any further raids. We weren't even aware of what had occurred between CF and Bretton. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

I understand but as long as he is a member of Odd Squad I need to be informed.

He was going to be removed with Kimmy but we haven't seen him conduct any further raids. We weren't even aware of what had occurred between CF and Bretton. 

But now you're aware. So what's it going to be? A call for mercenaries against our alliance is still active. So, what are you going to do?

Kat, I will send you a peace offer in game.

Qc9CHg7.png

But now you're aware. So what's it going to be? A call for mercenaries against our alliance is still active. So, what are you going to do?

Really? I thought Ansom was full of it. XD 

But I'd have to speak with the member first and see what he wants to do. Otherwise I'll remove him. It wouldn't be fair if I didn't let him plea his case. 

Hdh3TqS.gif