Ogaden

Arrgh Completes Investigation

rIjDl1V.png

Arrgh has completed its investigation of Terradoxia's money supply and will be winding down our investigative teams.

We have fond memories of our time in Terradoxia and wish them all the best.

• Upvote 2

TEst will be standing down as current wars are completed.

Beige away boys. beige away.

Well those who left in a huff are going to feel silly now.  

So Arrgh and TEst are content to just take ducats in the peace deal, nice. Careful with that extra inflation. 

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 2

So Arrgh and TEst are content to just take ducats in the peace deal, nice. Careful with that extra inflation. 

They won't feel silly. ;)

They won't feel silly. ;)

If you say so. Knowing people have left and the amount of trash talked when these sort of things happen I'd assume some people are regretting something. 

Well that was a short but fun experience visiting your ports Terradoxia. Best of luck to all your nations in their future sails.

Thanks to the Government Of Arrgh and the Government Of Terradoxia for being able to resolve this matter quickly. I shall not make any new wars now that I know about this end of the war unless I am ordered by the Government Of Terradoxia to do so.

07 Terradoxia

07 Arrgh

BTW Arrgh it was nice touring your land. I will visit your golden beaches and rain forests sometime again as Canada is cold and sometimes cold sucks. 

Thanks to the Government Of Arrgh and the Government Of Terradoxia for being able to resolve this matter quickly. I shall not make any new wars now that I know about this end of the war unless I am ordered by the Government Of Terradoxia to do so.

07 Terradoxia

07 Arrgh

BTW Arrgh it was nice touring your land. I will visit your golden beaches and rain forests sometime again as Canada is cold and sometimes cold sucks. 

Vancouver is very, very warm right now. Anyways, glad to see a quick conclusion that was also profitable!

Don't worry, the peace was agreed upon a 98% warscore. Arrgh also got a nice +16 prestige from the exchange.

Edited by Hooves
  • Upvote 5

Don't worry, the peace was agreed upon a 98% warscore. Arrgh also got a nice +16 prestige from the exchange.

Not a single ceded province those.  At 98% you should probably have gone for it.

• Upvote 1

Not a single ceded province those.  At 98% you should probably have gone for it.

Our BB score was already too high.  Don't want to start a fight with the BBB, god forbid.

• Upvote 1

Our BB score was already too high. Don't want to start a fight with the BBB, god forbid.

How else do you achieve WC?

Our BB score was already too high. Don't want to start a fight with the BBB, god forbid.

Here I was hoping to be able to harvest more cb's :(

• Downvote 1

Like life, this investigation was way too short (at least for the rest of us to profit from)

Edited by Milkman