So about these NPC

Dwemyrn

Treasure Island is the only current npc, and waging war with the npc nation, I have a few criticisms. I don't believe NPC's should have a rank like regular players. Before I hit treasure island with a few missiles he was top 250 which means the npc was on the map, which I find to be kinda crappy and unfair to the players because people on the map, should be people who've made their way up there through actually growth not just because they are a spawned npc nation. Another issue I had was how unrealistic treasure island was. It'd be a lot nicer if the npc's followed the same limitations players do so no 50 drydocks on one city. My last thing is, if you were to reset them rather than have them delete after the apparent 45 days of inactivity, that'd be decent. 

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Honestly, none of those should worry you.

First of all, the NPC nation is meant to be a target that gets beaten down and looted - eventually.  So it'll drop in score pretty fast over time.

The only way for the NPC to be of a target worthy of holding tons of loot is to beef up the military for the players to work against.  So "50 Drydocks" is necessary to maintain all the ships.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Because otherwise we'd have to war actual nations and it would hurt their pixels.  It's ridiculous.

The solution is to encourage more war, not make a farmville type system where people end up only battling with NPCs for easy cash.

• Upvote 1

If NPCs stay as a thing then we shouldn't be able to declare on them and they would declare on us and actually fight us.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

6m0xPQ1.gif

I think Sheepy just intended on doing this one just for fun

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR BIO DRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¸ BIO DRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸

¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Just my opinion but I like NPC nations would better off a "one-time thing" in world event like alien invasion or global terrorist war.

This will limit nations raiding NPC for development and so that there's something else to look forward to other than waiting for the next alliance war.

• Upvote 3

I think Sheepy just intended on doing this one just for fun

Sheepy and Malone's nation at this particular moment are NPC's in the same fashion treasure island is, however I think sheepy and malone fight back and treasure island just sits there. 

• Upvote 1

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Tsah, people can't even handle one Blackbeard without resorting to missile like that's going to do any good :v

But I do agree that NPC nations should be built like any other nations, with proper city count and infras to support all the improvements... just so they can have better income and have better loots overtime

UedhRvY.png

Just my opinion but I like NPC nations would better off a "one-time thing" in world event like alien invasion or global terrorist war.

This will limit nations raiding NPC for development and so that there's something else to look forward to other than waiting for the next alliance war.

I like that idea. On NationStates, there is a zombie apocalypse event on Halloween and April Fool's; it would be pretty neat if we made some sort of special event every year where NPCs spawned. Like a cornucopia race, where the different alliances and nations compete to pull together as much NPC loot as possible on that special day, after which the NPCs disappear.

Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

"Bibant, quoniam edere nolunt." ~ "Let them drink, since they do not wish to eat."

003.png.dec0ea9eb3902372b8bbca44165b588f.png

I like that idea. On NationStates, there is a zombie apocalypse event on Halloween and April Fool's; it would be pretty neat if we made some sort of special event every year where NPCs spawned. Like a cornucopia race, where the different alliances and nations compete to pull together as much NPC loot as possible on that special day, after which the NPCs disappear.

Just a thought.

I like that idea.

• Upvote 2

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Because otherwise we'd have to war actual nations and it would hurt their pixels.  It's ridiculous.

The solution is to encourage more war, not make a farmville type system where people end up only battling with NPCs for easy cash.

As the person who put the first official Defeat on Blackbeard, I can say that there was no easy cash and I likely spent more than I got in loot (side note: I kinda doubt there was $20 mill there to start). But I didn't do it for the loot, I did it for the challenge. Though a trophy would have been nice and should be added in the future if another one of these "NPCs" shows up. 

Tsah, people can't even handle one Blackbeard without resorting to missile like that's going to do any good :v

But I do agree that NPC nations should be built like any other nations, with proper city count and infras to support all the improvements... just so they can have better income and have better loots overtime

I think that people were using Blackbeard as a missile test firing range for the most part initially, since in order to put a defeat on a nation that had that much military required something called 'effort', and no one seemed to want to go there.  I did and I learned a few things.

I also agree with you in that a proper city count, infra, and so on would be better.