It's getting hott in here

Well I don't know about the politics involved in this. What is far more important though is that your alliance anthem should be this:

I was thinking this one:

Edited by Rampage

Titan Fire is full of Rose lackeys. Good job Rampage. You dun !@#$ed up.

Actually the last time I was "in" Rose was when I first started playing PnW but then Carter told me to make an application and I was like !@#$ that, so I helped co found The Syndicate

I'm starting to wonder about this.  Is P&W that boring with the slow progress that something must be changed almost on a daily basis?  How many threads involving "Titan" have been created within the span of 2 weeks again?

At the rate it's going, might as well have a "Titan" subsection of the forum.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

0/10 for name, 10/10 for the coup.

Overall:

Wait why the !@#$ am I commenting on this.

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

I'm starting to wonder about this.  Is P&W that boring with the slow progress that something must be changed almost on a daily basis?  How many threads involving "Titan" have been created within the span of 2 weeks again?

At the rate it's going, might as well have a "Titan" subsection of the forum.

I think a better subsection would be one revolving around Kastor...

• Upvote 2

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Actually, we negotiated for the gov positions when Carter asked me through other communication channels. We saw potential to help lead a respected community and went for it. Plus, we had a lot of friends in government and people who we respected.

But, as for the people who say we won't be able to recruit. Well, you are at the very least too negative. We will recruit, we will grow, and we will press on. We're FIRE! And we are here to stay.

"Respected community" Yet you knew Titan had a bad reputation and the majority of people would have taken pleasure in rolling us. If that is not the case then why was the name changed? 

"lot of friends in government" The only people in government at the time was Carter, Printer, and Rampage if I remember correctly they had history with you in another alliance. 

"Negotiated for the gov position" Then I stand corrected Rampage didn't bribe you, you had a motive.

Although I cannot dispute whether or not  you have respect or can recruit. If I can recall no one ever stated you could not recruit; yet they stated it would be a slower process. I may be negative but I am expressing I haven't seen anything tangible for the alliance. Of course I have seen cosmetic changes, but I am waiting for the structural.

We don't have a forum. You could easily go to forumotion.com and set up something functional. However I believe there is an aesthetic focus, and for someone busy like Rampage that is impractical. 

Hdh3TqS.gif

Why does Henry's story make me feel kinda like there's a king who was greatly respected, then one day he gets greedy and drunk, kills his citizens, destroys the empire and gets banished? A fall from awesomeness to nothing.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Why does Henry's story make me feel kinda like there's a king who was greatly respected, then one day he gets greedy and drunk, kills his citizens, destroys the empire and gets banished? A fall from awesomeness to nothing.

If you thought Henry was ever greatly respected, then you need to start paying attention.

• Upvote 1

"Respected community" Yet you knew Titan had a bad reputation and the majority of people would have taken pleasure in rolling us. If that is not the case then why was the name changed? 

"lot of friends in government" The only people in government at the time was Carter, Printer, and Rampage if I remember correctly they had history with you in another alliance. 

"Negotiated for the gov position" Then I stand corrected Rampage didn't bribe you, you had a motive.

Although I cannot dispute whether or not  you have respect or can recruit. If I can recall no one ever stated you could not recruit; yet they stated it would be a slower process. I may be negative but I am expressing I haven't seen anything tangible for the alliance. Of course I have seen cosmetic changes, but I am waiting for the structural.

We don't have a forum. You could easily go to forumotion.com and set up something functional. However I believe there is an aesthetic focus, and for someone busy like Rampage that is impractical. 

You tell 'em. It's so nice to have posters telling it like it is instead of worshiping the ground they walk on just because they recognize the person's name.

I have nothing against anyone involved in FIRE, but they should be judged based on their results, rather than their reputation/history. It could very well be that FIRE would've been better off in Henry's hands. I don't know because I haven't been involved, I guess we'll see what happens.

o/ FIRE

So many quality people one place and no Henry? Sounds like a great alliance. <3

o/ Rampage

o/ Carter

o/ Jroc

o/ Saeton

...Saeton is still part of TEst.

The more things change....

Good luck, Cynic. Try to stick this one out a while.

Lol bruh. You're literally only still in Vanguard bc you're inactive gtfoutta here.