A Justice Department Declaration

Dwynn

Lets take a little count how the epic battle is going.

Losses for Dr​edd

Cash: 1,218,049.09

Infra: 1,533.12

Troops: 197,382

Tanks: 5,089

Planes: 890

Ships: 0

Losses for Evil Doers

Cash: 2,970,004.33

Infra: 1,346.14

Troops: 377,887

Tanks: 15,082

Planes: 1,071

Ships: 32

Damage difference:

Cash: 1,751,955.24

Infra: 186.98

Troops: 180,505

Tanks: 9,993

Planes: 181

Ships: 32

Considering the infra I've lost is less expensive than the infra they've lost, with how close the number currently is I'll mark that up as a win too. 

Edited by Judge Dredd
  • Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

If that is how victories were measured then Nazi Germany would have beat the Soviet Union in WWII.

The USSR lost millions in the fight against Germany but were undoubtedly the ultimate victors.

A little too early for the fat lady to be singing.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Did you count the resource use on the missles too, Pref?

He miscalculated the fact that pirates aren't pixel huggers

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Did you count the resource use on the missles too, Pref?

I've not counted resources at all. I think I've launched 3, I think they maybe launch 5? Not paying much attention to that. Missiles that hit me don't bother me none.

scSqPGJ.gif

Go get em Malone. Backing you 100% on this -- tired of Arrgh's shit to be honest. Selling protectorates and doing nothing when they are attacked. Pathetic really.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

8oFUXyJ.png

The following is a communication from Chief Justice Micheal Malone.

Citizens of Orbis,

As you are well aware, the Justice Department has been engaged in conflict against piracy and extortion. After engaging with the enemy, leadership from Rose engaged in a war upon Justice. After troops from the alliance Rose set foot and began their invasion in the nation of Olympia, they let fly publicly that they had intended to invade and had been planning on doing so for a while.

Needless to say, when a government member of an alliance admits to such actions, it is a bit of a shock. When approached about their breach of sovereignty, the leader of Rose let the members loose to face the consequences of their actions.

Recently, however, another member of Rose has approached me via query. Instead of paraphrasing, I will simply relay the transcriptions with the highlighting that it requires.

### Log session started at Fri May 8 16:53:24 2015 ###
[16:53:24] Common channels for Foxes [[email protected]]: %#politicsandwar, #terminusest, @#rose, +#dutcheastindiaco
[16:53:24] <Foxes> Sweet Malone
[20:28:58] <Malone> sweet what?
[20:30:26] <Foxes> Tell me about your data scrapper 
[20:30:39] <Malone> it parses each nation and each alliance
[20:30:47] <Malone> and grabs all city improvement information
[20:30:49] <Malone> once a day
[20:31:13] <Foxes> I see, does SK use it?
[20:31:34] <Malone> if they do they use the same tools everyone else has access to
[20:32:02] <Foxes> So you use the same data scrapper that everyone else uses?
[20:32:12] <Malone> I made the data scraper
[20:32:17] <Malone> well the PW Tools one
[20:32:22] <Malone> if there's another nobody has told me
[20:32:23] <Foxes> Can I get a link to it?
[20:32:28] <Malone> it's on the forums
[20:32:33] <Malone> http://pw.mdlwebs.com/
[20:33:44] <Foxes> I don't see a data scrapper on there
[20:33:49] <Foxes> Where should I look under?
[20:34:00] <Malone> what are you talking about?
[20:34:10] <Foxes> For spies
[20:34:17] <Malone> oh I don't do that
[20:34:24] <Malone> all I have is the count at update
[20:34:30] <Malone> you're looking for something else that I don't have/do
[20:34:43] <Foxes> Everyone I speak to claims that
[20:34:47] <Foxes> Malone has a spy scrapper
[20:34:56] <Malone> well everyone you speak to is wrong
[20:34:58] <Malone> lol
[20:35:15] <Foxes> Malone, I am disappointed
[20:35:21] <Malone> Sorry for ya
[20:35:36] <Foxes> Tell me about your rivalry with Adama?
[20:36:34] <Malone> Again you appear misinformed.
[20:37:51] <Foxes> yawn
[20:37:55] <Foxes> Are you not Michael Malone?
[20:38:13] <Malone> I am not
[20:38:21] <Foxes> That is the confusion
[20:38:33] <Foxes> My apology 
[20:38:45] <Malone> I am, however, Micheal Malone
[20:40:37] <Foxes> You seem to have a penchant for inadvertently making yourself despised. 
[20:40:49] <Foxes> I see no reason for this conversation to continue 
[20:41:07] <Malone> Well since you've been misinformed from the get-go, I agree.
[20:41:23] <Malone> And I will happily shoulder the blame for you being misinformed.
[20:41:28] <Malone> Good day.
### Log session terminated at Fri May 8 20:41:31 2015 ###
### Log session started at Fri May 8 20:42:42 2015 ###
[20:42:42] Common channels for Foxes [[email protected]]: %#politicsandwar, #terminusest, @#rose, +#dutcheastindiaco
[20:42:42] <Foxes> If you worth of respect Olympia would have been spared and I will gladly assert you lied to me in regards to the spy scrapper.
[20:42:46] <Foxes> worthy*
[20:42:59] <Malone> I SAID GOOD DAY!
### Log session terminated at Fri May 8 20:43:01 2015 ###
### Log session started at Fri May 8 20:44:12 2015 ###
[20:44:12] Common channels for Foxes [[email protected]]: %#politicsandwar, #terminusest, @#rose, +#dutcheastindiaco
[20:44:12] <Foxes> Again, what you can misinformed, I assert to be a difference in perspective. The denial of such a perspective is place in which only sordid men reside. 
[20:44:17] <Foxes> So Good Day.
### Log session terminated at Fri May 8 20:45:02 2015 ###

I find this line odd... yet again a member of Rose admitting that the attempted assassination of the reborn Judge Dredd was a known fact. That Rose has known about the planned assault on my alliance, but that a mere member alludes to knowing of it's happening.

I am thankful for the fact that this was brought to light. Perhaps, now that the dastardly alliance has been outed, we can return to a state of peace amongst our kin. Judges can sleep peacefully knowing that Rose is simply looking out for our best interest...

Citizens, the flower begins to get a stench and rot if you water it for too long.

This ends the communication from the Chief Justice.

tl;dr
- FFS People! Stop asking me for the spy scraper. 1) I don't have one. 2) if I did I wouldn't bloody share it with a rando.
- LolFoxes.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

[07:12] <%Malone> abbas ffs, I know it's not a rose conspiracy. I simply was bored
[07:12] <%Malone> as I said
[07:12] <%Malone> multiple times

bored cause bored. 

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

tl;dr

- FFS People! Stop asking me for the spy scraper. 1) I don't have one. 2) if I did I wouldn't bloody share it with a rando.

- LolFoxes.

C'mon, I put tl;drs there for a reason.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

C'mon, I put tl;drs there for a reason.

But we need to tl;dr the tl;dr's and also bump away the CU stuff :3

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Is this the thread where I &#33;@#&#036; and moan about not having a spy scraper?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

[07:12] <%Malone> abbas ffs, I know it's not a rose conspiracy. I simply was bored
[07:12] <%Malone> as I said
[07:12] <%Malone> multiple times

bored cause bored. 

that-point-bears-repeating.jpg

Edited by Belisarius
  • Upvote 1
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

X5hYNvM.gif

Citizens of Orbis, order is being restored to your streets.

Pre is pretty much done. I haven't looked at your nation yet though.

A little too early for the fat lady to be singing.

These criminals would lead you to believe they've defeated Judge Dredd, and that I am no more, but fear not! The pirates sought aid in hiring two nations to assassinate Dredd, but they forget that Justice does not stand alone. All of those who believe in what the Halls of Justice represent stand together, thus backup was given to handle the assassins sent while the judges mop up the criminals. Though damage was done, Justice is prevailing. Keep hope citizens of Orbis, the Justice Department is watching over you.

36bmEjSl.png

Perhaps it's time for that fat lady you're a fan of, Zapp? The pirates seem to be needing some songs.

(SK is the hot blonde)

Edited by Judge Dredd
  • Upvote 5

scSqPGJ.gif

Ayy I did more infra damage

Arrgh, more white on black violence in the name of justice, I see how it is

Justice need more violence to proclaim justice....especially security...

Although the arrgh alliance right now is more like a mercenary since they made too many non-aggression agreement with others which minimize their aggressiveness.

Edited by Arthur James