Enhanced Banking - Members can trade with the Bank, not only with the Staff

Odin

Liking this idea. Plus Sheepy had been motivated lately. I hope to see this.

• Upvote 2

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Interesting. And yes, it would remove some of the workload from econ staff, but wheres the fun in that? ;)

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

As this is something people can do via the meta, I'd backburner it in favor of additions/changes to modules that can't otherwise be done.

• Upvote 1

☾☆ Chairman Emeritus of Mensa HQ ☾☆

"It's not about the actual fish, themselves. Fish are not important in this context. It's about fish-ing, the act of fishing itself." -Jack O'Neill

iMZejv3.gif

this would be incredibly useful. it's a shame that it probably won't be implemented. sheepy doesn't like coding anything that can be done without the coding, even if it takes a &#33;@#&#036;ton of work.

This would basically automate a thing we do (or used to do a lot more of) in Rose.

Love it, although implementing this would destroy the second half of the program which was the promotion of internal trade between members.

Still a good feature regardless.

As you sow, so shall you reap

Sheepy! I demand your presence in this thread!

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Why not simply use something like, oh, say, I dunno, ALLIANCE TRADES...

Unless you're a large alliance, you'll sell stuff quicker and at higher prices, using global trade, than the alliance trade. Which, as a growing nation, makes global trade more inviting.

If there was a way for nations to sell resources to the alliance bank though and straight away get $$$ for it, they'd potentially more likely use it, over global trades. Then larger nations can buy up the resources, topping up the alliance bank $$$.

Two things I would add to OP.

1. Have the ability to set trades to the current average price.

2. Not only would you need to cap the amount of resources that could be bought, you need to cap the amount of $$$ that can be sent out, through resource selling. Otherwise someone could empty all of the $$$ from the alliance bank, leaving none for sending out to nations.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

it would damage the global market and the average market index would fall or rise by a good $10,000. This is because it would cause less people buying from global and more transactions to alliance. Then prices between alliance trade and global trade would compete. They would all fall. Small and Medium nations would find it difficult to sell.

Also Larger alliances would have an advantage over smaller alliances as they have more resources. Also resource tax rates would increase to allow greater trade. PnW would turn from a politics game into a business game.

Not a bad idea though

Edited by Abu Haddad

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason