Block User Option

Samwise

I support and against it....unless the user use coarse language or offensive words, then shouldn't there isn't issue to against him? Embargo, blockade etc?

Sometimes, people simply don't want to listen to anything someone says. For instance, I can think of a few people I would rather not hear from... at all... ever. An embargo wouldn't stop that.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

I support and against it....unless the user use coarse language or offensive words, then shouldn't there isn't issue to against him? Embargo, blockade etc?

There are other issues such as harassment that can easily be prevented if users could simply block other users from being able to PM them in the first place. This would create less need for Sheepy's intervention in those instances. Embargoes and declarations of war are ways to deal with some issues, but they only go so far.

• Upvote 1

How is that an easy way out? I don't want someone to message me, I tell them that, and they continue to harass me because they know I don't want to be bothered by them. I don't give a !@#$ what they might do to others, I want it to stop or else I'll delete my nation and move on with my life. When you don't want a toddler to spoil their dinner eating cookies, do you keep the cookie jar on the floor or do you put it on top of the fridge? Have some common sense.

Edited by Samwise
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Seriously Sheepy. The crazies need blocked.

Also, I was going through the in-game report threads, and a lot of headache could be avoided if this were implemented.

Samwise, do the crazies just not leave you alone? It's been a couple months and they're still bugging you? :P

If the crazy Samwise is referring to is the crazy I'm thinking of, I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest. >_>
xzhPlEh.png?1

Seriously Sheepy. The crazies need blocked.

Also, I was going through the in-game report threads, and a lot of headache could be avoided if this were implemented.

Well, this explains why you haven't been returning my calls!!

X4EfkAB.png

It really is pathetic that I have to suggest this, yet here we are. Nations should have the ability to block certain users from private messaging in-game. 

I have mixed feelings about this

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

I have mixed feelings about this

Take them back to 4chan, I'm sure you'll all have a good cry together about how hard it is not to be able to be an incessant !@#$ whenever you want.

Voicing my support for Samwise's suggestion, too. It's just something that makes sense.

Edited by Erin