A Final Announcement from the Marionette Coalition

Caillou

Lolwut?

I'm not even in VoC but c'mon, you're not a complete !@#$ are you? Democracies tend to fail in Nation sims which is why many older alliances try to avoid it. Democracy is not the end all, be all and sometimes you need to skip the popularity contest and just appoint decent people instead.

So this thread isnt about election results i supposed :-

,http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3672-upn-announcement/

Or are you merely blindly spinning just to avoid your DEIC looking too bad. And by the way i believe the other component of TC , BoC does have election which they posted the result recently. And lol decent people? I dont supposed you are refering those who siphoned the alliance bank's fund to build up the selected group as decent people.

Edited by Bernard1

Agreed. Guardian doesn't have elections.

I dont believe Guardian have 50% tax rate in order to build up the selected group of nations. No elections but at least Guardian did what we can reasonably expect from a decent government , unlike certain alliance.

So this thread isnt about election results i supposed :-

,http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3672-upn-announcement/

Or are you merely blindly spinning just to avoid your DEIC looking too bad. And by the way i believe the other component of TC , BoC does have election which they posted the result recently. And lol decent people? I dont supposed you are refering those who siphoned the alliance bank's fund to build up the selected group as decent people.

He's fully aware that UPN holds elections, given that he has participated in them. His point wasn't about UPN or BoC, it was about nation sims in general and replying to a post concerning VoC specifically. I think it's a fair point to make, and your rebuttal is irrelevant.

What has happened between you and VoC to make you this bitter? It's hilarious watching people obsess over ever action DEIC carries out, when it has nothing to do with you. They may not be a democracy in the traditional sense, but people still provide a mandate to the government, just by voting with their feet. If they weren't happy, then they would leave. I don't understand what you guys are trying to accomplish by insisting to unfairly criticise them in every thread, so I am going to guess that they have done something to make you butthurt in the past, and you still haven't got over it.  :lol:

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Yes, that's pretty scummy for Diablos to go after an ex-member.  Best of luck man.

The double standards are hilarious. Perhaps stay consistent in your criticism and apply it to all parties -- even if they happen to be friends of yours, not just continue with your diatribe against DEIC and Diabolos specifically.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

What has happened between you and VoC to make you this bitter? It's hilarious watching people obsess over ever action DEIC carries out, when it has nothing to do with you. They may not be a democracy in the traditional sense, but people still provide a mandate to the government, just by voting with their feet. If they weren't happy, then they would leave. I don't understand what you guys are trying to accomplish by insisting to unfairly criticise them in every thread, so I am going to guess that they have done something to make you butthurt in the past, and you still haven't got over it.  :lol:

It's unclear why people are bitter, especially Bernard. We never interacted with this individual before other than laughing at his posts about EoS after he left.

IpHGyGc.png

It's unclear why people are bitter, especially Bernard. We never interacted with this individual before other than laughing at his posts about EoS after he left.

It's simple really, there are just a lot of people who dislike you, more than I thought. Be it personally or how you run your alliance, I can't say, but it is one thing that's been made quite clear thus far. Though I'm not sure you care.

scSqPGJ.gif

The double standards are hilarious. Perhaps stay consistent in your criticism and apply it to all parties -- even if they happen to be friends of yours, not just continue with your diatribe against DEIC and Diabolos specifically.

You're sounding a bit desperate. You have my sympathy.

6hu5nt.jpg

There's... there's obviously a double standard.  He just sounds correct.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

What's to feel desperate about? All I am saying is that I was hoping this community would approach things differently to ones we have seen in the past, where people would actually be able to remain objective and consistent in their judgements. It's hilarious to see people criticise VoC for hunting down a war deserter, and the same people have no issues/or vocally support SK hunting down someone who left before the war started.

Thanks nonetheless though.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

I just showed up for the party. It's how we roll in TEst.

Yeah, you run on TEst time: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4e/f6/52/4ef65216224d6d1ef61c30ddcd57266a.jpg

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

This thread is no longer about the announcement \o/

Democracy might sounds fine on the paper, chosen by the people yadda yadda... but the line between good leadermanship and popular fake-tanned jock can be very very thin

UedhRvY.png

It's simple really, there are just a lot of people who dislike you, more than I thought. Be it personally or how you run your alliance, I can't say, but it is one thing that's been made quite clear thus far. Though I'm not sure you care.

Dont take it personally Diabolos, i dont dislike you. I just dont like how  DEIC government misuse their alliance funds to build up the select few . Buying yourself a new city and getting your inner circles a missiles launch pad that isnt exactly how a transparent government would conduct themself

Edited by Bernard1

He's fully aware that UPN holds elections, given that he has participated in them. His point wasn't about UPN or BoC, it was about nation sims in general and replying to a post concerning VoC specifically. I think it's a fair point to make, and your rebuttal is irrelevant.

If you didnt how many DEIC members have either left or quit the game then you must be blind. ( From 58 to 50 now - including the inactive that is)

But then again, they are just traitors in your eyes. In your dictionary the only loyal ones? - Those who remained behind to suffer 50% tax rate ;)

Edited by Bernard1

What's to feel desperate about? All I am saying is that I was hoping this community would approach things differently to ones we have seen in the past, where people would actually be able to remain objective and consistent in their judgements. It's hilarious to see people criticise VoC for hunting down a war deserter, and the same people have no issues/or vocally support SK hunting down someone who left before the war started.

Thanks nonetheless though.

The irony of this and your posts in this thread when it was you on IRC talking about how SK or Rose had boosted their tax rates to 75%.

Most alliances keep tabs on the others. Hence how your alliance ended up in these first two wars. To say that it's laughable and hypocritical when your alliance, and you yourself, have done such implies something. What are your intentions here? Are you hypothetically trying to get closer to DEIC? I believe we're done here.

• Upvote 1

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Yeah we... oh wait you said elections. Nevermind.

It's okay, Guardian - it happens to everyone at that age.

A huge thank you to every participant of this war, both on the battlefields and on the forums, for making my first global war a destructive and enjoyable one! :)

My pent up aggression and bloodlust is satisfied...for now.

Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

The irony of this and your posts in this thread when it was you on IRC talking about how SK or Rose had boosted their tax rates to 75%.

Most alliances keep tabs on the others. Hence how your alliance ended up in these first two wars. To say that it's laughable and hypocritical when your alliance, and you yourself, have done such implies something. What are your intentions here? Are you hypothetically trying to get closer to DEIC? I believe we're done here.

There is no irony in it... because I didn't care about it. In case you need a refresher of what happened, yet again people were shitposting about DEIC, and I raised the point that an alliance in your coalition had a 75% tax rate at some point. Which they did.

Did I care, or cry that it's a huge exploitation of their members? No.

I am not saying it's hypocritical to keep tabs on other alliances. I am saying it's hypocritical to criticise acts of alliances, when you supported the same acts when it was your friends committing them. That's the convenient double standard here.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

There is no irony in it... because I didn't care about it. In case you need a refresher of what happened, yet again people were sh@tposting about DEIC, and I raised the point that an alliance in your coalition had a 75% tax rate at some point. Which they did.

I am not saying it's hypocritical to keep tabs on other alliances. I am saying it's hypocritical to criticise acts of alliances, when you supported the same acts when it was your friends committing them. That's the convenient double standard here.

No, the irony is you telling people to stay out of DEIC's business because it has nothing to do with them, when clearly you and DEIC have made sure other alliances business is your own in the past. Continue though to evade the points, I see your true intentions.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

There is no irony in it... because I didn't care about it. In case you need a refresher of what happened, yet again people were sh@tposting about DEIC, and I raised the point that an alliance in your coalition had a 75% tax rate at some point. Which they did.

>.> <.<

remind me again when SK had such a high tax rate? (i say SK because it was brought up earlier)

Edited by Jon Snow

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png