A Final Announcement from the Marionette Coalition

Caillou

Extremely merciful terms!  Well fought guys!  I hope UPN and DEIC have learned their lesson. 

I spoke too soon.

This war wasn't necessary and changes nothing since there was nothing to change but I guess we can pretend like you fulfilled some purpose beyond attacking us for the sake of beaten us down to be on top alone.

You have your peace. 

Looks like they haven't learned anything.  :(

Edited by Placentica

Extremely merciful terms!  Well fought guys!  I hope UPN and DEIC have learned their lesson. 

I spoke too soon.

I was surprised that the Coalition wasn't after fresh leadership, honestly.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I spoke too soon.

Some people might say that no alliance has the right to attack another alliance without it being in self-defense, no matter the past grievances. Even if you wanted to "teach them a lesson" then why didn't you just send diplomats, sit down and work out your grievances, without resorting to violence?

Edited by Georgi Stomana

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Some people might say that no alliance has the right to attack another alliance without it being in self-defense, no matter the past grievances. Even if you wanted to "teach them a lesson" then why didn't you just send diplomats, sit down and work out your grievances, without resorting to violence?

its not fun

wlTH76o.jpg

I've no clue who they would put in active leadership, honestly.

Tell Vincent to come back and run DEIC right.  :D

• Upvote 2

I'm the Green Protection Agency, and I do not endorse this message.

• Upvote 5

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Wuss. Id rather be beaten to beige

Some people might be morons. 

• Upvote 1
wF9Bjre.gif

Grillick to the rescue.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Marrrrcccoooo

POOOOLLLOOO.

The great Genghis Khan once said " WWWAAAARRRRR or pay taxes."

Luckily, he was not here during peace talks.

That is all.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

If you haven't figured it out yet, we're all savages.

In his defense, I like a more vocal GPA.  Just because you are neutral doesn't mean you can't have opinions.

In his defense, I like a more vocal GPA. Just because you are neutral doesn't mean you can't have opinions.

There's a reason we disn't carry over the gag order. But it's still important sometimes to clarify when something is an individual opinion and not the opinion of the alliance.
  • Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

So I leave for a few days and we get peace while I'm gone? I see how it is, ya bastards!

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win