12/21/2014 - 2,000 Nations

Alex

• Administrators

Can we get some clues on what new additions are going to be part of the game?

Check out the to-do list, it's got the highest priorities on it. http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4061-to-do-list/

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I do have just a couple of other quick tidbits to add, first, I'm going to retire the Forum Post Bonus thread at the end of the month. On January 1st, 2015, I'm going to lock the thread and end the posting craze to get those bonuses. Originally, it was a great thread, and it helped promote a lot of forum activity when we originally didn't have much. However, it seems that the content of the posts on our forums is now lacking as people most generally more "spammy" posts simply in an effort to get those in-game bonuses.

Gotta be honest, I would have ended it like, a day after this announcement. I can only expect that the next ten days are going to be insanely spammy. :v

But anyways, go P&W! ^_^

• Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

Hooray for more (incoming) updates \o/

And good riddance with the post bonus thread, but this would also mean that certain individuals will be spamming like crazy for the next week...

Edited by Atzuya
UedhRvY.png

Yay! I remember just a few weeks ago when I started, I thought I was just a little guy, the GPA took me in and I grew to something to be reckoned. This will be good, I'll be sure to keep active. ;)

• Upvote 1

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Not sure if I'm allowed to reference other worlds here but I was looking at the nations in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) today and they have like 9000 nations.

Freaking go us, in a few months we've reached slightly less than 25% of them

[22:36:30]  <&CMDR_Adama>  I want to be spanked.

XglZlQC.jpg

• Administrators

Not sure if I'm allowed to reference other worlds here but I was looking at the nations in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) today and they have like 9000 nations.

Freaking go us, in a few months we've reached slightly less than 25% of them

Yeah, you're allowed to mention other games and things as long as you're not advertising them. It really is amazing how much we've grown in such a short period of time.

Hooray for more (incoming) updates \o/

And good riddance with the post bonus thread, but this would also mean that certain individuals will be spamming like crazy for the next week...

Yeah, things might be a little spammy here in the next week or so, but I thought it was only fair to announce a closing period for those that might be close to reaching the next bonus, etc. It wouldn't really be fair to just shut it down without any forewarning.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Gotta be honest, I would have ended it like, a day after this announcement. I can only expect that the next ten days are going to be insanely spammy. :v

But anyways, go P&W! ^_^

What else are you gonna do over the next 10 days besides again attempt to wrap your cat with Christmas wrapping paper?

So basically 1,000 players and their multis then?

• Upvote 1

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Check out the to-do list, it's got the highest priorities on it. http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4061-to-do-list/

Nation Perks

These sound interesting, something like NP's I guess?

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

• Jax locked this topic