Where's the DoWs?

7 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I am beyond frustrated and disheartened by the current state of alliances. We are embroiled in conflicts, skirmishes breaking out, and tensions reaching a boiling point. Yet, despite all this, where are the formal Declarations of War?

It’s as if leaders have forgotten what it means to commit to a cause, to take a stand and fight for what they believe in. Instead, we are stuck in this endless cycle of guerrilla tactics and proxy battles. It's cowardly and inefficient.

Remember the days when a Declaration of War meant something? It was a signal of strength, a call to arms, a definitive statement that we are ready to put everything on the line. It rallied our troops, galvanized our supporters, and struck fear into the hearts of our enemies.

But now? Now we hide behind excuses and half-measures. Alliances dance around each other, too afraid to make the first move, too content with this ridiculous stalemate. We are losing our honor, our pride, and our purpose.

I am calling out to all alliance leaders: Stop dithering and start declaring! If you have a conflict, own it! Announce it to the world! Show us that you have the courage and conviction to lead others into battle, not skulk in the shadows and hope the problem resolves itself.

This is not the time for timidity. This is the time for bold action, for clear statements of intent. Warriors are ready, people are waiting, and your enemies are watching. Do not let this moment pass by. Stand up, declare war, and settle these conflicts the way true leaders do: with strength, strategy, and unyielding resolve.

Enough is enough. We deserve better, and it’s high time our leaders stepped up to deliver.

This post was made by the United Nations gang

12 minutes ago, Itachi said:

I am beyond frustrated and disheartened by the current state of alliances. We are embroiled in conflicts, skirmishes breaking out, and tensions reaching a boiling point. Yet, despite all this, where are the formal Declarations of War?

It’s as if leaders have forgotten what it means to commit to a cause, to take a stand and fight for what they believe in. Instead, we are stuck in this endless cycle of guerrilla tactics and proxy battles. It's cowardly and inefficient.

Remember the days when a Declaration of War meant something? It was a signal of strength, a call to arms, a definitive statement that we are ready to put everything on the line. It rallied our troops, galvanized our supporters, and struck fear into the hearts of our enemies.

But now? Now we hide behind excuses and half-measures. Alliances dance around each other, too afraid to make the first move, too content with this ridiculous stalemate. We are losing our honor, our pride, and our purpose.

I am calling out to all alliance leaders: Stop dithering and start declaring! If you have a conflict, own it! Announce it to the world! Show us that you have the courage and conviction to lead others into battle, not skulk in the shadows and hope the problem resolves itself.

This is not the time for timidity. This is the time for bold action, for clear statements of intent. Warriors are ready, people are waiting, and your enemies are watching. Do not let this moment pass by. Stand up, declare war, and settle these conflicts the way true leaders do: with strength, strategy, and unyielding resolve.

Enough is enough. We deserve better, and it’s high time that leaders stepped up to deliver.

calm down chatgpt

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

50 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Enough is enough. We deserve better, and it’s high time that leaders stepped up to deliver.

mfw we have a politically correct horsecock before a TKR DoW

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Tartarus said:

ngl I read that as just grumpy lmao

It's from us all, with love

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Adrienne said:

It's from us all, with love

That's disappointing. TKR used to make entertaining DoW's in the past. At least I could have sworn that I chuckled at a few of them, maybe I'm misremembering. 😢

@Buorhann You've convinced me. I will be doing the same from now on. 🙏

Edited by SleepingNinja

8 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

That's disappointing. TKR used to make entertaining DoW's in the past. At least I could have sworn that I chuckled at a few of them, maybe I'm misremembering. 😢

Sorry you didn't find this one entertaining

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

33 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

You didn't post one Adri :(

We did, though lol. We worked on the The House one together.

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

22 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

We did, though lol. We worked on the The House one together.

Look I understand and I reject it. Stop fighting me and post something so I can upvote it damn it. Even if it just says "Ninja made me do it" 😉

8 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

Look I understand and I reject it. Stop fighting me and post something so I can upvote it damn it. Even if it just says "Ninja made me do it" 😉

You gotta earn it, friend. I don't fold at a whim.

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

18 minutes ago, Adrienne said:

You gotta earn it, friend. I don't fold at a whim.

I believe the term friend implies that I have, in fact, earned it. Otherwise why else would I be friend? Friends do fun things for each other please help, I just wanna upvote.❤️

11 minutes ago, SleepingNinja said:

I believe the term friend implies that I have, in fact, earned it. Otherwise why else would I be friend? Friends do fun things for each other please help, I just wanna upvote.❤️

You have many posts to upvote. And I have many friends :3

• Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg