[Treaty] Why NAP when you can sleep?

Vein

31 minutes ago, MBaku said:

i didn't know wars were fought in the backrooms

You didn't? Well, now you know, because that's exactly where they are fought.

22 hours ago, KillzBob said:

I picked the perfect time to return to the game i see :D

Welcome back, Killz. "Perfect" timing indeed lol.

12 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

You didn't? Well, now you know, because that's exactly where they are fought.

Just as a btw, because I'm not sure who all may or may not have got that reference, I'm pretty sure MBaku was making a joke about "The Backrooms."

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

11 hours ago, Who Me said:

When you use the threat to "drop logs" everyone know you are full of shit and you have already lost the argument.

Then why hasn't your gov called out for them then?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

At this point in the game I just fight when I have to and the rest of the time I pretty much ignore things unless I'm bored, then I come here and do things. I don't talk to or ask them things very often. Besides, they are much nicer than I am.  lol

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Buorhann said:

I'm afraid the real reason is far less exciting than your interpretation we've something to hide. I've been away this past weekend for a long weekend and had precious little time to devote to the game in the meantime, and by the time I returned, talks with Sing further progressed to a GC, which I'm sure you're aware of. At any rate, have had little reason since I returned to continue the discussions here since they're happening elsewhere, much to Orbis's dismay, I'm sure. 

Edited by Adrienne
  • Upvote 1

BrOQBND.jpg

Now all the hegemonies are treatied, creating real Hegemony? lol

Anarchy, Action, Agora!
Join Agora for laid back raiding alliance with 0% taxes.
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=12705
Discord is not mandatory, but you benefit from our raid bots & ability to coordinate with others. https://discord.com/invite/RqkJNDkB

On 4/30/2024 at 4:37 PM, Denison said:

Don't make me come out of retirement and bring Horse with me... he'd roll in his grave if he saw this !@#$ shit lmao, the fact KT is on that list is literally the most vomit inducing shit... KT has lost its' way and its' soul :(

Ngl mate I thought the same thing lol. Horse would not be pleased.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 5/9/2024 at 3:25 AM, Mayor said:

I did too but all I could really do was laugh and move on. I'm too retired to give a crap beyond that. 

• Upvote 1

On 5/9/2024 at 4:55 PM, Mayor said:

yes I'd love to see the "appeal to literally every single alliance"

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Tartarus said:

yes I'd love to see the "appeal to literally every single alliance"

appeal to the game

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

If hypothetically these alliances agreed to this, wouldn't someone raiding another alliance void the Non Aggression for them; as well as activate mutual defense; where excuse to try pulling everyone in to curb stomp whoever raided another; if the raided wanted to exploit that with enough alliances backing them?

Random example, THT or KT raid another alliance on there. They are in violation & up to others to decide how they want to interpret the text regarding mutual defense superseding NAP; if they want to attack them for hitting an ally in a wider war. Would depend upon whether enough nations wanted a war & excuse, but most alliances in there give plenty of excuses if an alliance wants to use it. I've seen Eclipse raiding THT for example also. So not like people actually treat this as legit.

So 18th is still when the NAP ends, if the rest of this was a joke; so was the extension. II found this announcement funny, since probably a joke.

Edited by Anarchist Empire

Anarchy, Action, Agora!
Join Agora for laid back raiding alliance with 0% taxes.
https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=12705
Discord is not mandatory, but you benefit from our raid bots & ability to coordinate with others. https://discord.com/invite/RqkJNDkB

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? THIS IS SO STUPID. I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN PLAYING THIS GAME NOT SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Pingo LXIII said:

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY? THIS IS SO STUPID. I JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN PLAYING THIS GAME NOT SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING!!!!!!!

No one is forcing you to stay in AAs that have NAPs.