Recognition of Hostilities

Hansarius

And now he's a government member who likely still believe that lol. How do you know he was a casual member when he said it? You weren't even sure who said it.

Because I know, I recall it being said but not by who or when it was said during Alpha.

Such assumptions...

IpHGyGc.png

-snip-

BLOC party only had 70-80 members. They were also hurt even harder than you were as they had no top-tier. Hell, you were even prepared, unlike the Blocheads. Don't call someone ignorant when you have your head up your own ass. 

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

BLOC party only had 70-80 members. They were also hurt even harder than you were as they had no top-tier. Hell, you were even prepared, unlike the Blocheads. Don't call someone ignorant when you have your head up your own ass. 

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/729-the-alliance-power-rankings-v20/page-2

Top post of the power rankings they have 172 members. Use your eyes. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I see a lot of butt hurt in this thread and its nice to see upn play the victim card.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Even if Rose and their allies had a valid CB, it doesn't really matter now, as TC have obviously paid the price. The best thing to do right now is for both sides to come to peace, a fair peace, otherwise this war will just create bitterness and hate from certain players which will hang around for a long time, poisoning the community and just create more war in the future.

Edited by Georgi Stomana

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Despite the vitriolic language and arguing that both sides have partaken in there are still level and clear heads at the top of things. When you look at it closely it becomes apparent that our war is really just more a containment of TC rather then trying to outright eliminate them from the playing field. Our coalition rightfully recognized the threat their bloc possessed and the potential for it to run away with the game as the dominant political force in it; and knowing should that occur that any one of us could be eliminate as potential threats. Seeing this we banded together to make sure TC would never gather the power to do such a thing.

Personally speaking, I've got nothing but respect for UPN & DEIC after slugging it out with their members in the meat grinder... this idea that they're been laying down definitely doesn't hold true down here in the slaughterhouse tiers. They've been giving me a tough time and I'll be honest in saying I probably took a bigger bite then I could chew when I first declared my wars. So they've definitely earned my kudos for showing some grit and grind in spite of the dim propositions this war has brought.

• Upvote 3

Despite the vitriolic language and arguing that both sides have partaken in there are still level and clear heads at the top of things. When you look at it closely it becomes apparent that our war is really just more a containment of TC rather then trying to outright eliminate them from the playing field. Our coalition rightfully recognized the threat their bloc possessed and the potential for it to run away with the game as the dominant political force in it; and knowing should that occur that any one of us could be eliminate as potential threats. Seeing this we banded together to make sure TC would never gather the power to do such a thing.

Personally speaking, I've got nothing but respect for UPN & DEIC after slugging it out with their members in the meat grinder... this idea that they're been laying down definitely doesn't hold true down here in the slaughterhouse tiers. They've been giving me a tough time and I'll be honest in saying I probably took a bigger bite then I could chew when I first declared my wars. So they've definitely earned my kudos for showing some grit and grind in spite of the dim propositions this war has brought.

I'm up against two UPN Gov members who have both asked for peace since the start and tried to say they didn't want war and asked for mercy. It was cute.

Edited by MoonRider

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

I'm up against two UPN Gov members who have both asked for peace since the start and tried to say they didn't want war and asked for mercy. It was cute.

AurumLemens isn't government.

I wish people would atleast get their facts straight before talking shite. Would make banter a lot more interesting.

And I would bring up some great responses we got from the last war... but I am thinking we shouldn't go down that classless road.

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

To be fair, people have to understand this war from the mid-tier. Guardian and SK both have strong upper tiers so the upper tiers of VoC and UPN are filled up with three different alliances with formidable strength. It's the mid-tier where this war doesn't look so much like a one-way fight. UPN and VoC both have large mid-tiers, whereas only Rose makes up most of the mid-tier. It really is a fight in the mid-tier, instead of being a destruction frenzy.

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

Even if Rose and their allies had a valid CB, it doesn't really matter now, as TC have obviously paid the price. The best thing to do right now is for both sides to come to peace, a fair peace, otherwise this war will just create bitterness and hate from certain players which will hang around for a long time, poisoning the community and just create more war in the future.

I disagree, personally. I don't think that TC have paid the price yet. They're still pretty much sitting pretty where they were when this war started. The best thing to do right now isn't for both sides to come to peace, the best thing to do right now is continue pushing TC until they admit that this is the natural progression of events they set in place months ago, instead of trying to pretend that somehow they're the victims in an unjust war. War is what makes the world go round, that bitterness is what carries the politics. If everyone is always just holding hands and singing Kumbaya the political side of Orbis stagnates. War propels economies, War necessitates the creation of resources, and war begets politics. You can sit at GPA and be neutral as much as you'd like, but don't pretend that war is the poison in the well.

• Upvote 2

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

AurumLemens isn't government.

I wish people would atleast get their facts straight before talking shite. Would make banter a lot more interesting.

And I would bring up some great responses we got from the last war... but I am thinking we shouldn't go down that classless road.

And here we see that UPN Gov is not informed about their own facts;

From: Emmad Date: 12/11/2014 Thursday 10:20 pm alarm_bell.png

Haha, why are we even fighting? I just got elected to UPN gov so I know nothing :(

iAdNwuC.png

[00:55] <@Lyro> the world is a gaybar son

And here we see that UPN Gov is not informed about their own facts;

From: Emmad Date: 12/11/2014 Thursday 10:20 pm alarm_bell.png

Haha, why are we even fighting? I just got elected to UPN gov so I know nothing :(

A just elected member of recruitment not knowing why the war was declared ON THE DAY IT WAS declared. How absolutely shocking.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

A just elected member of recruitment not knowing why the war was declared ON THE DAY IT WAS declared. How absolutely shocking.

I think the point was not that AurumLemens didn't know why the war was declared, but that he is in government, even though you said he wasn't.

kid-totally-gets-wiped-out-by-waves.gif

I think the point was not that AurumLemens didn't know why the war was declared, but that he is in government, even though you said he wasn't.

I take it your reading skills aren't up to scratch either then. AurumLemens is not in government -- just like I said.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Emmad and AuremLunems are two separate people.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure MoonRider is saying Emmad is not informed about the facts of the war, not Saru isn't informed of the facts about who is in gov.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

NEVERMIND...

Edited by Georgi Stomana

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

I knew that. I'm just stupid. My eyes and brain do not communicate properly. Now you guys know why nearly everything I say sounds like a blind man with mad cow disease said it.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Emmad and AuremLunems are two separate people.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure MoonRider is saying Emmad is not informed about the facts of the war, not Saru isn't informed of the facts about who is in gov.

Yes, they are two different people. MoonRider claimed that our government have been begging him for mercy -- and I am fine with the war banter, but at least keep it classy instead of talking pure crap.

Emmad is a player who has just recently become active, and got elected days before the war kicked off. He sent that message almost immediately after the war was declared. Given that he isn't FA orientated either, I don't understand what the perceived issue is with him not knowing the particular nuances of the war. 

As for Aurum, he has never been a government member of UPN.

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN