Event Horizon is here

damn that text being said by both halfs of the merger, i can only clap hands on that idea
and to the merge itself, i say good luck

• Like 1

anything that was said above this can be resumed to this

E

Congratulations to Carthage and Aurora on their successes. While as a Roman it pleases me to see Carthage off the map KeK, they were an old alliance and very respected and it saddens me to see Carthage go. The same can be true for Aurora at least for me. Despite our issues last year Aurora did so much for Rome the year before hand and I always enjoyed working with @ToxicPepperand @Xi Jinpingand AlexW during the time we were their prot when Aurora was in Clock and then when Aurora upgraded us into Midgard. Congratulations to everyone involved and @Krampusand all the govs of both groups coming together to create something new and enjoyable. You all have nothing but my deepest respect and I wish you all the highest levels of success this year. Good luck to everyone, and happy hunting to my old friends and I hope one day new friends too.

IMG_0689.gif

• Like 5

Hmmmmmm a space cult. Where have I heard that one before... But fr congrats on finally tying the knot you two. Quite the love story indeed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Humans cannot create anything out of nothingness. Humans cannot accomplish anything without holding onto something. After all, humans are not gods.

Alright who's gonna tell them they went past the horizon slightly

shadows are all colors of the rainbow, just blocked by an object, we hide in those shadows, and we hide in those dark valleys every night and day they have a shadow in them

1 hour ago, Kyubnyan said:

Hmmmmmm a space cult. Where have I heard that one before... But fr congrats on finally tying the knot you two. Quite the love story indeed.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw them talking about cults in the post ngl lmao

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

Good luck all. 

• Like 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

The Story of Aurora:

It all started with Aurora-01 mothership with just two passengers on its board. Their goal was simple - explore the universe and find a new home. The Earth’s wellbeing was at stake, with two opposing factions clashing, one led by Roquentin, a genetically modified guinea pig who dreamt of world domination, and the other, led by the Shining Knights and their corporate shareholders. These passengers, Jack and Maia, were Roq’s ardent supporters, which was their downfall. Leaving the Earth and going into space was the only choice they had, to forget the past and start anew. They found more people who were willing to join their adventure, calling themselves space wanderers, “Aurorians” in their native tongue. They had nothing to call home, except for their spaceship, until the fateful day when it met Proxima Centauri C, the first habitable planet they came across. The old trusty mothership could then retire from its duties. Now, today's Explorers - how we call our leadership - have even more ambitious plans than their successors: It is not about survival anymore. It's our time to claim what is ours and colonize and conquer space.

After NPOLT Aurora's Mothership was badly damaged, they arrived back on Proxima Centauri C. With what remains of the Aurora crew and fleet, they landed and started rebuilding. Jack and Randbeforetime had led and fought a war for nine long months. They knew if nothing changed, Aurora would soon fall, then a few days later, a stranded ship passed by the system sending out a distress beacon. Jack and Rand decided to send a team to check it out. On board, they found Kan0601 and ToxicPepper, the captains of the VooDoo starship. After they were brought back to Proxima Centauri C, Jack and Rand instantly found what they were looking for, hope. With Kan0601's and Toxic's crew and ship, they rebuilt Aurora and recreated the glorious empire.

After years of prosperity, Kan0601 and ToxicPepper grew old and resigned, forging their own paths of new adventure in the unknown reaches of deep space, promoting Alex W and Xi Jinping to be the new Ship Commander and Constellation Commander, respectively.

For an age, all was well for the space empire, as it crushed legions of foes, growing strong, respected, and powerful. Until one day it was noticed, all too late, that the entire Proxima Centari star system was being devoured by an ultra massive black hole—lo and behold, the Event Horizon had been crossed!

"Commander…I don't want to leave Aurora!"

–"We are embarking upon a new journey."

—Final known transmission of the last Division Officer of Aurora, Alexander the Great, aboard the AS Idealistic Texas, to Constellation Commander Xi Jinping

• Like 6

I pledge allegiance,

to the flag. 

Of Aurora Borealis 

One empire 

under Alex W and Xi Jinping.

With ROI 

and growth for all. 

Furthermore, 

I am of the opinion

that I will go beyond the Event Horizon 

Blasting through the Singularity—like a gale to wilted Roses.

I stand here now

Aboard my starship,

At the helm, 

To conquer unknown frontiers 

From this new universe—out of a white hole! 

As a nearby Eclipse bears witness to the awe

Of power that dwarfs even mighty Carthago at his peak!

Aurora forever. 

Into the Event Horizon!

• Like 6

Four leaders? Good luck with that part… I’ve been there

Also what’s with the eclipse flag rip off?

Other than that though, gg guys, I expect great things here

• Like 1

Peace in our time

We outlasted both Carthago and Aurora, 2 alliances we had a skirmish with? Good luck I suppose, no point having grudges over old skirmishes. I feel like I need to prove those wrong who keep saying they think the age of raiders is over & can't merge away, grow instead even under pressure.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, The Titan said:

Four leaders? Good luck with that part… I’ve been there

Also what’s with the eclipse flag rip off?

Other than that though, gg guys, I expect great things here

Yeah I understand the qualms behind a shared leadership also, trust me, coming off VE. But between Jax and Piggy they convinced me it can work, and I'm confident it will.

Uhhh. One is an eclipse and the other is a blackhole... two separate celestial events? Not to mention we're a space cult.

Edited by Daveth
  • Like 3

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png

17 hours ago, Tiberius Aurion said:

as a Roman

17 hours ago, Tiberius Aurion said:

it saddens me to see Carthage go

cato_say_sike.jpg.9569c72e620dc266e994e0f1616bf323.jpg

Edited by naTia
  • Haha 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse