Syndicate, INC Withdraws From Business Office in Uritithu

Gaius Julius Caesar

8 minutes ago, Presidential said:

Best wishes to all--especially that one Executive Board member who was talking about the water.

He needs all of the help.

Au revoir, t$.

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

Good. Why not just tag into the coalition next time as Aurora and CTO did? It would have accomplished the same thing and not lead to as much pushback from the alleged FL hegemony.

Just now, Denison said:

BiC would like to sign t$

They need washed in the blood.

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

PocHs2N.png&key=c49843a1a6f840c367dd968b

This Just In From Nassau: 

Despite great relations and impressive profits on both sides, The Syndicate INC has come to the decision that it must withdraw its staff from the city of Uritithu. After over a month of working together, including just under four weeks of fighting shoulder by shoulder against Southeasternmost state of the United States, which had somehow gained sentience, the decision was made by the Executive Board of The Syndicate to withdraw from the newly discovered markets of Roshar.

When The Syndicate called a meeting to discuss the matter of parting ways, the Executives Of The Syndicate and the Heralds of The Knights Radiant found that all present were of alike minds, and came to a mutual agreement to go their separate ways for the good of Orbis.

Concerns in the landscape of Orbis of this business pairing being too powerful for the health of the game, as well as the repeated claims of a member of the Executive Board who will remain unnamed that the water of Roshar tasted exactly the same as the water from the tap in his own home, or bottles of water he could buy at a gas station led to this decision being made.

The Syndicate INC wishes The Knights Radiant fair skies, warm winds, and fertile harvests going forward and asks that the business office in Uritithu be watched over and maintained, in case the markets of Orbis ever change and The Syndicate and The Knights Radiant find each other once again while looking for friendships.

TLDR: The Syndicate issues its 72 Hour Treaty Cancellation notification. T$ and TKR have decided to part ways

About SYNDICATE, Inc.

SYNDICATE, Inc., based near Nassau, The Bahamas, is the world's leading gasoline, aluminum and munitions distributor for a wide variety of peacekeeping and humanitarian activities. Wholly-owned SYNDICATE, Inc. subsidiary brands include The Enterprise, which provides development and growth opportunities for multinational prodigies around the globe.  For more information about SYNDICATE, Inc., and its activities, contact Tarroc, Chief Global Strategist.

Good to see

Just now, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

By the way, I'm taking Santa Claus with me in the divorce. He's going to give me actual presents this year, whether he likes it or not, I'm tired of getting coal.

Take him, and you'll only get coal for life.

BrOQBND.jpg

Best wishes to ya'll. Enjoy working with you in this last war. But this was always the right move. :)

big_morph-sig.jpg.dc5493086dfd6fa978316880fe6a6c62.jpg

The Knights Radiant 
Ghostblood Babsk of Foreign Affairs

Journey before Destination.

20 minutes ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

By the way, I'm taking Santa Claus with me in the divorce. He's going to give me actual presents this year, whether he likes it or not, I'm tired of getting coal.

Spoiler alert: that Santa only gives out coal. The toys are a lie. 

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Vice said:

@Sketchy your turn. Or do you still need 6 months to “figure out” a merger? I know you have had time to make it happen because y’all certainly weren’t using your time to fight. 

Show me on the doll where I touched you

15870253105182.jpg

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

Your turn @Abbas Mehdi  @Sketchy

27 minutes ago, Vice said:

@Sketchy your turn. Or do you still need 6 months to “figure out” a merger? I know you have had time to make it happen because y’all certainly weren’t using your time to fight. 

Oh damn Vice beat me to it 

Edited by The Titan
Didn't mention sketchy

Peace in our time

Really enjoyed working with y'all (except @Allend Goodblood of course). Glad we could renew our bonds of friendship with this tie, all while ensuring we didn't prolong it to the detriment of the game's health.

To paraphrase the great Barney Stinson, "This isn't a failed marriage, it's very successful marriage that only lasted 5 weeks."

Edited by Canbec
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Gaius Julius Caesar said:

4.5 months of fertile harvests it seems.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy your "water" wherever you wind up🍸

Celer Et Audax

There is no reason to believe this. 

There is nothing to stop you for just signing TKR again next time they want to start a war. I assume, and others should as well, that you’re just moving with TKR and want to not get targeted for the semi-hegemony you’ve created. 

tS, being shitty allies yet again.

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 16

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

1 hour ago, Kastor said:

There is no reason to believe this. 

There is nothing to stop you for just signing TKR again next time they want to start a war. I assume, and others should as well, that you’re just moving with TKR and want to not get targeted for the semi-hegemony you’ve created. 

tS, being shitty allies yet again.

t$ at the same time somehow

being shitty allies🤝being sworn blood brothers and secret colluders

Wait a second. Uritithu? If we hadn't just split, I'd ask Canbec to deal 72 for that. Uritithu smh.

Omg. It was in the initial announcement too. This whole relationship was a lie.

declares on t$

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg

4 hours ago, Emeralds said:

I couldn't agree more... Now both side declare war on each other to prove this is genuine (joking). Goodluck to both sides 

I'll one up you on that as I've found the true culprit.

You have declared war on Hoosier Daddy for the reason of: " It's Urithiru. " Wars last for a maximum of 5 days, but peace can be mutually agreed upon beforehand. Good luck!

• Like 1

BrOQBND.jpg