GW 28 meme thread

Kyubnyan

21 minutes ago, Norse Union said:

snip

I dont get it... you are making fun of Guardian for having the 6th best damage numbers out of everyone?  They are losing and are 6th in the rankings, that is actually super impressive. 

This is like the MTG commercial where she is trying to shit on Biden for all the good stuff he has done because she is a wacko and thinks its bad. At the end he is like thanks for the shout out, I approve this message. 

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I dont get it... you are making fun of Guardian for having the 6th best damage numbers out of everyone?  They are losing and are 6th in the rankings, that is actually super impressive. 

This is like the MTG commercial where she is trying to shit on Biden for all the good stuff he has done because she is a wacko and thinks its bad. At the end he is like thanks for the shout out, I approve this message. 

It’s just a meme, laugh or move on

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You went there, I noticed that none of those are Black alliances. 😆

I should probably get out more.  Also, I would never call Guardian a terrible alliance.  They are turning in a respectable performance here, agreed.

On 8/2/2023 at 12:40 AM, Buorhann said:

Dark Brotherhood is doing better than House Stark.  That's a meme of itself considering DB has usually always been a farming type alliance.

Dark Brotherhood has actually improved & became a quite decent alliance nowadays.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Pascal said:

Dark Brotherhood has actually improved & became a quite decent alliance nowadays.

That’s good to hear.  I always appreciate alliances improving instead of declining.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3