Rose Announcement

Caillou

Initially Rose had agreed to helping Randy Savage start up his new alliance, no official papers signed but some advice and diplomatic efforts to make sure they did alright. He was recently caught attempting to poach one of our members and after being rejected declared war on the member. Due to these unfortunate events Rose is cutting off all ties with The National Confederation of Labor and Randy Savage, this is not something that Rose will stand for. 

TL;DR: Rose announces that it has no affiliation with The National Confederation of Labor. 

• Upvote 4

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Keegoz made us do it.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Like the prettiest girl at the bar, you always seem to attract the wrong sorts of people.

Edited by SAI-40
  • Upvote 1

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Well, didn't take long for him to come out and ruin his rep.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

In my opinion it doesn't damages Pubstomper's credibility.

He was talking about NMA. Without commenting on NMA trying to poach a member, I can say that he's been paying his debt off. If he keeps it up I will consider his credit good.

I'm sure that now that Rose has cut him loose his alliance will need all the help it can get, funding included. The shame is, I just can't help but feel that the color white doesn't suit his alliance.

I think blue would suit them better. Don't you?

;)

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I agree blue would be a great color for them

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png