A proposal.....

Hes_A_Dictator

First of all, sounds like a rigged election to me.

Second, I think you have friendly fire on, because I'm receiving collateral cringe damage.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

9 minutes ago, Jacob Knox said:

First of all, sounds like a rigged election to me.

Second, I think you have friendly fire on, because I'm receiving collateral cringe damage.

Why thank you Jacob Knox, anyway there's more collateral damagedrake-341336.thumb.jpeg.a2edac8ba80db654c0e33bd5e6873b99.jpeg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Hes_A_Dictator said:

52241098_ForLegalReasonsThatsaJoke-828008.jpeg.c840c1a4e892491f615da25ab9ac854f.jpeg 

After an election on who can propose the peace deal, the results are in:

Agnosia Prakita: 69420%

Jacob Knox: 69%

GX: 42%

MinesomeMC: 29%

RTA: 14%

ToxicPeepper: 0.420%

And we have a winner, Agnosia Prakita!

Anyway here's his very own peace deal proposal:

1. Daveth and Krampus will acknowledge pineapple on pizza.

2. Bradley must reveal the name!

3. All of the losers will pay investment money and by I mean that, I meant extortion money like 6.9 Billion dollars to BABAI Bank Inc. 

4. All the loser will change their flags to Aurora for the next 6 months!

5. Paradise will admit that they're an only child in a divorced family.

6. They must pay morbillons of dollars to the winners!

7. The leaders, war criminals that CTO hired, and their governments will mandatory subscribe to Kan0601's  OnlyFans account!

And before I must go, here's MORE MEMES!

466198827_HelloILikeMoney-267680.thumb.jpeg.385afa39aadf3de4062fe6612f842968.jpeg335041506_dailystrugglepushboth-662690.thumb.jpeg.8f41e535ac59759964a6a317604c6a31.jpeg602049699_jasonmomoasneakinguponhenrycavill-829830.thumb.jpeg.820f308de9c309224972066f371f71ab.jpeg

And now we fly away!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!!!!

I think this is so effective that I activated friendly fire, and gave myself the cringe effect, because OMFG this is cringe 🤮🤮🤮

I would downvote my two posts ngl.

@Hes_A_Dictator I mean the real crime here is that you are messing with the neat and orderly forums.  Missing tags, wrong threads etc.  Your content is about on par, though with 1000% more enthusiasm.  You'd do well to redirect that enthusiasm into your alliance's discord server (not Slack thank god)... I'm sure they'd love that :)

Edited by Etat

Celer Et Audax

42 minutes ago, Etat said:

@Hes_A_Dictator I mean the real crime here is that you are messing with the neat and orderly forums.  Missing tags, wrong threads etc.  Your content is about on par, though with 1000% more enthusiasm.  You'd do well to redirect that enthusiasm into your alliance's discord server (not Slack thank god)... I'm sure they'd love that :)

Yeah that is true.

Next time I'm gonna do it on the right one.

Oh and that, I've been memed by @Jacob Knox for doing so.😅

Edited by Hes_A_Dictator
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

He's not at Inst-level's of terrible posting, yet, but he's definitely giving KillzBob a run for his money on worst posters this game has had in it's history.

You haven't seen my posting 😂

Serpentis? More like Serpenis

13 hours ago, Buorhann said:

He's not at Inst-level's of terrible posting, yet, but he's definitely giving KillzBob a run for his money on worst posters this game has had in it's history.

Hmm, more than my first few (if you haven't seen them, well- they're BAD, just ask anyone who did)?

Hello. I don't know what to put here right now.

I hope you're having a lovely day : )