On the conduct of persons henceforth.

Aqua-Corpsman

4 minutes ago, Nokia Rokia said:

If you wanna be a annoying individual and troll by all means either stay on topic prevent yourself from the !@#$-Phobic comments or scram k thx bye

The what phobic comments? 

Just now, Nokia Rokia said:

Neither have you how funny

I'd say 4 years is quite a long time

Just now, Ragnarok8085 said:

You clearly haven't been playing this game long enough to understand how the community works, my dear.

Dude, this definitely falls under the category of OOC attacks.  That's a whole nother level that is much more serious and has to be dealt with, one way or another.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Firwof Kromwell said:

@Phoenyx Buddy, come help the chaos. You have experienced some of this shit too

omg no pls. its bad enough you are here.

oh, this is how trump felt.

• Haha 1

signature_1609462526.png.014e1286830a99c3d7652fe75198c389.png
To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)
<--- I hardly use the forums anymore, add me on discord.

@Ragnarok8085 To take a page from your playbook, if you have an issue with this thread

then leave

To whom it may concern, I do not represent The Immortals unless explicitly stated (ergo, never.)

1 minute ago, Nokia Rokia said:

Starter images in OOC comments in the public chat about my roommate using the Discord word search feature 

SmartSelect_20201228-155036_Discord.jpg

SmartSelect_20201228-155014_Discord.jpg

SmartSelect_20201228-154959_Discord.jpg

Nokia's roommate stuff is from when said roommate made a Reddit post titled "My roommate is Nokia. AMA"
The stuff about you being dodgy relates to your P&W past that I've witnessed. Nothing irl.

• Downvote 5

unknown_3_1_65.png

1 minute ago, Changeup said:

Nokia's roommate stuff is from when said roommate made a Reddit post titled "My roommate is Nokia. AMA"
The stuff about you being dodgy relates to your P&W past that I've witnessed. Nothing irl.

Not done yet sweety

Screenshot_20201101-233928_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-203743_Discord-2.jpg

Screenshot_20200730-203705_Reddit-2.jpg

This should finish summing this up

Screenshot_20201101-233920_Discord-1.jpg

Screenshot_20201101-233928_Discord.jpg

unknown-48-3.png

• Haha 2

welp my work here is done, i can't wait to wake up and see how this went.

7.PNG

• Haha 3

I'll keep this thread tabbed, sad thing though I deleted the server that I stored logs against CotL, CC, & the Mods...

• Upvote 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

aee84ae9342cdbc480beec40943c4fc0.png.80d227bffe3c647d0744cf903f512ab1.png

Seems I should release this sooner rather than later..... too many examples are going to make it too long to read.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

A game dies without a community.
Don't hate on the communities trying to grow.
Eat them instead.

22 minutes ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

@Phoenyx Buddy, come help the chaos. You have experienced some of this shit too

I've certainly been insulted by Aku, yeah. Though I do believe that we should respect the fact that Aku identifies as female. Also, I think Corpsman went too far in his dm conversation with Changeup. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Corpsman said:

Clearly you misread. 
"Apologies. In all honesty, I don't particularly care about any of these offenses done towards me. I am angry at the fact that they felt the need to attempt to punish those who made me aware of it. That's not right. I am tired of sitting by and watching you harass my friends and undermine me for your personal enjoyment."
Am I wrong to assume you'd be pissed if a bunch of rich asshats bully all your friends and companions into submission?

It's pretty common procedure, if a member sends information from a non public channel it's called leaking, every single member is made aware of those rules when signing up for the alliance and if those rules are broken there are consequences. Wingawoo agreed to these terms, I was there when the interview was conducted. The argument you make makes literally no sense, shittalking is in this game's nature whether done in public or private, evidently you knew our stance on you prior to seeing what you saw, our general member chats are places where any member can speak to other members about anything(Except for very few things). The fact that there's a forum thread about this highlights the very reason we have these rules. Our members aren't here to make you feel good, they aren't here to be nice to you, they're here to play and are entitled to their own opinions about people in game. What members aren't allowed to do is leak screenshots from non public channels, that rule has 0 exceptions and isn't hard to follow.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, dtc justice said:

If you're having OOC dox attacks, handle it privately with sheepy like I did during gw16, making a thread about it is a sad cry for attention.

Indeed, I should have done that.

8 minutes ago, Nick McScott said:

It's pretty common procedure, if a member sends information from a non public channel it's called leaking, every single member is made aware of those rules when signing up for the alliance and if those rules are broken there are consequences. Wingawoo agreed to these terms, I was there when the interview was conducted. The argument you make makes literally no sense, shittalking is in this game's nature whether done in public or private, evidently you knew our stance on you prior to seeing what you saw, our general member chats are places where any member can speak to other members about anything(Except for very few things). The fact that there's a forum thread about this highlights the very reason we have these rules. Our members aren't here to make you feel good, they aren't here to be nice to you, they're here to play and are entitled to their own opinions about people in game. What members aren't allowed to do is leak screenshots from non public channels, that rule has 0 exceptions and isn't hard to follow.

First, she wasn't the only whistleblower. Second, I hear there was talk in a public channel. Third, that doesn't make it right. In fact, you inadvertently proved my point.

@JadenStar10 I am happy to see I matter enough to you that you feel the need to find every single one of my forum posts and downvote it, pleasure to be a part of your life 😛 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Corpsman said:

Indeed, I should have done that.

First, she wasn't the only whistleblower. Second, I hear there was talk in a public channel. Third, that doesn't make it right. In fact, you inadvertently proved my point.

@JadenStar10 I am happy to see I matter enough to you that you feel the need to find every single one of my forum posts and downvote it, pleasure to be a part of your life 😛 

You seem to enjoy collecting them :D, just trying to make your day, no need to thank me :P 

• Downvote 1

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

• Alex locked this topic