Question for all Coalition leadership.

Prefontaine

2 hours ago, Malal said:

That was over 2 months ago. We're allowed to shitpost and meme in any channel we want, we are memesphere after all.

In this case, your “shitposting” reflected real strategies that you implemented and followed through on.

On November 20th we had called you out for stonewalling us in regards to peace and trying to halt any kind of progress while putting the blame on us. The logs that have come out since then have proven that this had been your Coalition’s plan the entire time.

Edited by Kevanovia
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

image.gif.d80770bf646703bba00c14ad52088af9.gif

2 hours ago, MCMaster-095 said:

Usually when someone plots to have you hit and you find out about that, then you hit them first. Just because their plans didn’t pan out this time doesn’t mean that they suddenly are no longer a hostile party. And we both know that Chaos vs BK Sphere would not be a fair fight, BK Sphere was way bigger than us, and even if the majority of their sphere sucks at fighting and is untested or whatever, their numbers are so great that we would never stand a chance. All spheres are not created equal in strength.

BK sphere never plotted to personally hit KETOG. They were plotting to try and get N$O to hit them. That failed and assurances were given. In my eyes KETOG had no incentive to stop fighting Chaos, unless new Intel was given. Of course Chaos probably wouldn't win, but that goes hand in hand with minispheres. You cant want multiple isolated spheres and then when you cant win against one sphere you team up with the other. That's simply bipolarity style of play and changes nothing in the meta in my opinion. 

I think if the idea of multi spheres is to grow in the future it needs buy in from every sphere. Rules and regs, guidelines etc. Some kind of formal code we all abide by. 

Edited by Tiberius

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

BK sphere never plotted to personally hit KETOG. They were plotting to try and get N$O to hit them. That failed and assurances were given. In my eyes KETOG had no incentive to stop fighting Chaos, unless new Intel was given. Of course Chaos probably wouldn't win, but that goes hand in hand with minispheres. You cant want multiple isolated spheres and then when you cant win against one sphere you team up with the other. That's simply bipolarity style of play and changes nothing in the meta in my opinion. 

I think if the idea of multi spheres is to grow in the future it needs buy in from every sphere. Rules and regs, guidelines etc. Some kind of formal code we all abide by. 

Kind of grasping at straws when Chaos & KETOG getting hit were both part of the same proposed plan though.

libertyribbon.png

23 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Kind of grasping at straws when Chaos & KETOG getting hit were both part of the same proposed plan though.

You'll note that NSO was made up of sovereign alliances and not beholden to the "plan".

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

1. Just because they didn’t want to personally hit KETOGG doesn’t mean that they weren’t a hostile party, and they did plot for KETOGG to get rolled, it doesn’t matter if that plan never ended up happening. They just wouldn’t be the ones to carry it out. We all know that if TKR were to hypothetically plot to have KETOGG hit NPO, you guys would hit TKR, and you guys would be right to do so.

2. Personally, my idea of minispheres is that wars are never just between 2 minispheres. In my ideal world, there would be about 6-7 minispheres, all of them with conflicting interests. You would be able to fight wars without them resulting in either permanent grudges or permanent paperless alignments. You would have to build temporary coalitions to defeat other spheres, and then you could fight against your ex-coalition partners the next war with the people you just rolled. IMO this would make the game much more dynamic, and would make the political environment very interesting. When I first joined, I was very disappointed to learn that the political environment was not like this. You have to admit that this would be more interesting than the current bipolar environment, where we know what the general sides of the next global will be, and the one after that, and perhaps even the one after that.

53 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Which is why KETOG/Chaos never hit NSO. NPO chose to enter on its own.

I don't think this was ever in contention. If it NPO's actions were rightful I believe is what is debated. Given my understanding of the situation, I think that they were.

• Upvote 1

Queen of Chaos

53 minutes ago, AppealDenied said:

I don't think this was ever in contention. If it NPO's actions were rightful I believe is what is debated. Given my understanding of the situation, I think that they were.

giphy.thumb.gif.8baf06fd30f2219ce50f01ca

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Malal said:

That was over 2 months ago. We're allowed to shitpost and meme in any channel we want, we are memesphere after all.

The point of the reply went right over your head.

8 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

In this case, your “shitposting” reflected real strategies that you implemented and followed through on.

On November 20th we had called you out for stonewalling us in regards to peace and trying to halt any kind of progress while putting the blame on us. The logs that have come out since then have proven that this had been your Coalition’s plan the entire time.

You walked out on the 13th right after we all agreed to article 1 and like an hour after our coalition presented article 2 so idk where this is coming from.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

10 hours ago, Kevanovia said:

This is false and you know it is. On the 20th you demanded the full terms after we agreed to article one, when we stated this would not be happening, your side walked.

• Upvote 4

Queen of Chaos

10 hours ago, Deulos said:

What I'm trying to figure out is why anyone is even responding to GOONS members. By responding you derail the threads and get off topic. This thread should have a cordial, brainstorm like tone.

GOONS is a member of CoB and has a representative on our negotiating group. You could ignore us here, but not where it matters.

GICjEwp.gif

11 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

GOONS is a member of CoB and has a representative on our negotiating group. You could ignore us here, but not where it matters.

Nothing you guys say matters though & just distracting people.

libertyribbon.png

11 hours ago, Always Fear Jazz said:

This is false and you know it is. On the 20th you demanded the full terms after we agreed to article one, when we stated this would not be happening, your side walked.

We bent over backwards trying to negotiate with you all and come to an agreement on structure that would address both our concerns, even going so far as to essentially ignore our concerns with the first term in order to show we were willing to make sacrifices and still you refused to listen to our concerns. We stated then we wouldn't continue with talks until you did (13th). We didn't fully walk until a week later (20th) when it became apparent that your coalition was purposefully trolling to delay talks. We had no desire to waste our time with a coalition who did not appear to actually desire peace.

• Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

37 minutes ago, Princess Adrienne said:

We bent over backwards trying to negotiate with you all and come to an agreement on structure that would address both our concerns, even going so far as to essentially ignore our concerns with the first term in order to show we were willing to make sacrifices and still you refused to listen to our concerns. We stated then we wouldn't continue with talks until you did (13th). We didn't fully walk until a week later (20th) when it became apparent that your coalition was purposefully trolling to delay talks. We had no desire to waste our time with a coalition who did not appear to actually desire peace.

To be fair I was offering concessions and actually negotiating points. So...

Queen of Chaos

1 minute ago, Always Fear Jazz said:

I'll again note that none of coalition A's concerns were addressed, and the constant silent towards t$ as well as the leaked logs aggravated the already low confidence in your coalition's motivations. Outside of Milton and a few grunts, your (GOONS) government has been easier to have open dialogue with than the individuals spearheading the peace negotiations on your side. Unfortunately, you appear hamstrung by coalition policy and are forced to defer on the key topics of contention.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

Still acting like those talks meant to delay meant something & all the alliances in Coalition B have any say in peace, lol.

Logs even asked them to throw in as many terms & reps as they wanted, since Coalition A was never meant to accept.

libertyribbon.png

9 hours ago, Always Fear Jazz said:

And, as pointed out by the leaks, there's several instances of "the coalition" wanting to stall talks.

So while our representatives were attempting to negotiate in good faith and reach a amicable compromise to get talks going, we later find out that wasn't your coalition's purpose at all to begin with.  All three, Keegoz, Adrienne, and Partisan attempted to placate your leads by following your initial demand of posting a 'surrender' in order to get talks properly going.

...well, we see how that went.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Princess Adrienne said:

I hope it's clear who walked for those who keep disputing it.

GICjEwp.gif

1 hour ago, ComradeMilton said:

I hope it's clear who walked for those who keep disputing it.

As far as I know, no one's been disputing it. We stated we were walking - but not withdrawing our offer to surrender - in this post because....

12 hours ago, Princess Adrienne said:

...it became apparent that your coalition was purposefully trolling to delay talks. We had no desire to waste our time with a coalition who did not appear to actually desire peace.

BrOQBND.jpg

In the spirit of this thread's intentions and in order to avoid it being purposefully derailed, it would probably be better off if everyone just ignored Milton and the rest who do nothing else but make this topic look shabby.

Just saying...

• Like 2

Untitled.png