Question for all Coalition leadership.

Prefontaine

16 hours ago, Sisyphus said:

The problem is that this has been a self-admitted IQ strategy from (pretty much) the get-go (once they understood they wouldn't topple things immediately).

GOONS is the budding algae on the surface of the real problem: neo-IQ players are (and have been) attempting to kill off the "livestock" by poisoning the water. 

A pity IQ hasn't existed for something like nine months at this point.  As for GOONS being new and that being important, I'll just leave this here for the poster who thinks that materes.

HDwujJ1.png

• Upvote 1

GICjEwp.gif

8 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

A pity IQ hasn't existed for something like nine months at this point.  As for GOONS being new and that being important, I'll just leave this here for the poster who thinks that materes.

HDwujJ1.png

Can a souffle rise twice?

Probably something only Australians will understand ?

Untitled.png

On 12/12/2019 at 9:04 AM, Epi said:

I just spent 10 minutes writing an 800 word response to this topic's question, summarizing my personal views and my alliance's perspective. Ultimately, that post means nothing, it might as well not be here. Because we're irrelevant to this argument, our opinions are whispers and treaties but ash.

Might makes right hegemony is the kind of hegemony being fought for, as long as the other side can’t convince Roq they’re not mostly toxic anyways; don’t think any of these arguments matter much.

libertyribbon.png

On 12/17/2019 at 2:36 AM, Shadowthrone said:

I'd call you out for being disingenuous, but I think your post history does more to showcase that then anything else really. This is February 2018 mind you, back when we had just come out of ToT, got hit by TJest and other stuff and here you are with your *benefit of the doubt. 

But your caveat pretty much proves my point, folks like you and a tonne of others refuse to work with Roquentin because of CN, so we've had to play the game here taking that into account. Anything and everything we do somehow has some connection to what the NPO did in CN, yet none of us in leadership here were apart of that, or see the parallels. 

Well yes, there was bad blood between TKR and NPO as a result of drama in this world.  Drama generally having to do with us being on different sides and peace negotiations when NPO was losing, not what NPO does when it's on top like it is now.  Most of TKR never played in that other world.

The benefit of the doubt is in regards to separating NPO from it's history in past worlds. If you want to point to my past posts, there's a thread where Roquentin talked about separating NPO from its history in past wars and I posted this:

On 10/12/2016 at 11:54 PM, Azaghul said:

I genuinely wish you luck with this.

• Upvote 1
GnWq7CW.png