Prefonteen

That awkward moment....

1 hour ago, Zeebrus said:

I was posting in a report and he said it was a no discussion forum and reported me, I got a 48h mute but he got a 24h mute for talking there too 

Hahahaha that is probably the only redeeming thing he's ever done

• Upvote 2

You guys are arguing against an idiot who has the comprehension capacity of this potato:

Image result for potato server

Props to Buorhann for defending his members even if they aren't particularly well liked and putting capy the frick down. Admirable trait(s).

Edited by Dio Brando
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

You guys are arguing against an idiot who has the comprehension capacity of this potato: -snip-

That’s an insult to the potato

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

You guys are arguing against an idiot who has the comprehension capacity of this potato:

Image result for potato server

Props to Buorhann for defending his members even if they aren't particularly well liked and putting capy the frick down. Admirable trait(s).

But there’s reason behind it, we know he’s got potato brains

Everyone’s...not really arguing with him, it’s more people just yelling at him it looks like

Anyways, a stressed potato is a delicious potato, so the plan is to yell at him and then when he least expects it we’re going to push him into the giant vat of boiling oil, and he will be French fries. Fries sold by Buorhann, and the funds will help grow the alliance that capybara didn’t like, the irony of it. 

But not much though, Buorhann makes virtually no money on his French fry business, Big Roq demands a 90% cut of all profits in any buisnesses, no matter who you are or what your alliance is, and if you refuse the mighty Big Roq will come for you, he may be small in size but through the powers of communism that he is imbued with, he is the strongest of  all of us

NPO Deep State

Manthrax drained his body of blood and has an IV of Kool Aid in his arm so that he can live forever

Jroc is legally named J-Roquentin, a robot created by Roq to spread news of the deep state and its glory

If you rearrange the letters in - Politics & War is a free to play browser based persistent massively multi-player online game where you create your own nation and rule it. Forced to make grueling political decisions you are truly in charge in Politics & War. Play together with friends and strangers, pit your armies against each other and wage war, or work together cooperatively for mutual prosperity. In Politics & War you call the shots. You get “Smith[TKR] is Alex”

Stay E n l i g h t e n e d

• Upvote 5

I've seen way too many leaders going (w.r.t their members that they accepted) "oh yeah he's p shit", etc. etc.

It's a welcome change to see otherwise. And, yeah, while some dislike Kastor for whatever reason, he does keep the game entertaining.

Edited by Dio Brando

5 minutes ago, Patrick Higgins said:

That’s your job, not ours

Well I'm doing a very fine job at it then.

Also, I will not, ever, join Lordaeron or any alliance Kastor is part of, including where ever he is nowadays.

8 minutes ago, Conner Temple said:

(1) Well I'm doing a very fine job at it then.

(2) Also, I will not, ever, join Lordaeron or any alliance Kastor is part of, including where ever he is nowadays.

(1) lol far from it my friend

(2) He’s in Golden Horde, so he’s ironically better off than you

4 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

You know, if people would actually bother to be dynamic, they would forget all about me.

Wait... 

"if people would bother to be dynamic they'd forget about me"

forget about conner = dynamic

Image result for calculated meme

Connor, who are you?

4RJ4o4e.jpg

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, Patrick Higgins said:

He’s dynamic

I'm me. I'm better than dynamic gameplay. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

23 hours ago, Alkaline said:

How's that high ground feel dawg? Must be refreshing to not be the one receiving roasts this time. I give it a day before you fall off of it. 

- Me, about CTemple in another thread, 23 hours ago.

14 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

Goes from one of his own places to somewhere that is just as bad. I guess at least he isn't in gov.

- Ctemple, talking shit on TGH, 14 hours ago.

Smh. Not even 1 day. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Radoje said:

Connor, who are you?

4RJ4o4e.jpg

Underrated post, tbh

17 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

Goes from one of his own places to somewhere that is just as bad. I guess at least he isn't in gov.

I like AIM so I'll refrain from saying anything rude, but wheeeeeeew boy.

16 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

I've not been raided. That must count for something. Also, what exactly have YOU done personally that has been of any importance in the last 12 months? You created TGH.... is that it?

Well, contributed to the initiation of a global war and was the primary leader of a coalition in it for starters lmfao.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Well, contributed to the initiation of a global war and was the primary leader of a coalition in it for starters lmfao.

Which war was that exactly? I've not seen any real wars lately.

9 hours ago, Alkaline said:

Smh. Not even 1 day. 

That's the story of my life in a nutshell. I'm glad you've caught up :)

6 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

I like AIM so I'll refrain from saying anything rude, but wheeeeeeew boy.

*claps hands furiously*

21 minutes ago, Conner Temple said:

Which war was that exactly? I've not seen any real wars lately.

So start it than.