What's a memorable thing a player has told you?

Buorhann

i impressed a couple dudes long, long, long ago and they told me.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Back in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), I was in a small group of peeps that gassed me up when I was a little shook about the SAT/ACT and general direction of schooling.

s/o to the TIP fam bam if you guys are out durrrr. It meant a lot fam :)

• Upvote 1
Lxr4VfE.png

The most memorable thing a player has told me was this:

Subject: A Chance for Peace

From: James Mallister Date: 05/05/2017 Friday 11:41 pm stop.png

Hello There,

If you are receiving this, you are embroiled in the harshest fighting this world has ever seen. Both sides have done massive blows to each-other, and our coalition believes it is time for this to end. 

It is true we offered white peace in hopes to end the war, it is also true that your leaders refused to accept this. They claim that by us offering white peace (a peace that is inherently without terms or a victor or loser) it is a sign of us winning. In that case, we've already told them we are willing to end the fighting on those terms, as our own offer indicates. As far as we're concerned, it doesn't matter who makes the offer--we simply see no need to prolong a stalemate that has hundreds of people caught in the middle through no fault of their own. We see the stale-mate that this war is, and simply seek to end it after a month of hard fighting.

There are also rumors that we are running low on resources. This is again false. We have the ability to continue continue fighting for months using our current stockpiles, but we have no desire to do so.

Not wanting to be constantly attacked for months does not make you a "pixel hugger" or "coward". it just means that you'd like to go back to building your nation and repairing the damage caused by a needlessly prolonged war. It is with this goal in mind we announce the Demilitarized Zone, or DMZ. You may come into this alliance and all your wars will end. There will be 0/0 taxes, so all your money can be spent on rebuilding and we will protect you from raiders free of charge in recognition of that fact that you, like us, desire this war to end. The only two conditions are that you maintain no military and agree to remain in the DMZ until hostilities cease, at which point you're free to return to your old AA or join a new one. This is not a betrayal, just a place where people who are tired of fighting can rebuild without fear of attack while they wait for your leaders to agree to end the war. 

Your may join here: https://politicsandwar.com//alliance/id=4197

May peace come soon.

It made me feel special and all warm and fuzzy inside because I'm pretty sure I was the only one who received this message.

• Upvote 1

Someone told me once that I reminded him of his Dad.

I asked if that was for better or worse.

Someone never gave me a response.  :-\

• Upvote 3

Random people used to send me their Lovecraftian praises before I changed handles.

I would also receive a lot of hatemail for being in Terminus Est  from people I never even knew and were nowhere near range to hit. We never did anything against these people which made it amusing.

Personally, I love reading at the embargoes imposed on me or Arrgh as a whole.

Most of them are like this:

B3RUTCQqTv2Ao2G6YHIjBA.jpeg

vpgfORwBRwOxQ-ZfKyjepg.jpeg

egW7oVGdTJqBpossekDU3w.jpeg

Yes, we know we are pirates. Thanks for reminding. :v

However, some people spend a little bit more time to come up with something different:

8x9piJ5fT-mJXFgvMCVCaQ.jpeg

fbcPxP-6Q2GxYNueidHVaA.jpeg

fSSSAcugS92teJ8zL3ygZA.jpeg

While others give it a lot of thought:

xTRmke1hSBW94kmyvEXj2A.jpeg

First time being accused for NOT discriminating people...

008pYmTcQzWIpwjeBygsRQ.jpeg

Oh no... Now we have to steal resources. :(

HFigtwZmQqy2s_QiOn2wDg.jpeg

This one has been lifting non-stop for 3 months now. He has some impressive biceps.

• Upvote 5

I think the most memorable or favorite thing ever was when Mensa forum leaks were shitting on ayy lmao. That really pushed me to shitpost further.

then probably "hey wanna be archduke"

Then aside from that, nothing really.

Edited by Shifty Stranger

I remember that time Saru called me a "snake in the grass" in 2 successive posts during oktoberfest. That was memorable, considering.

Come to think of it, the majority of my PW rivalries have had memorable moments and quotes. 'ts been interesting.

os9LcJK.gif

I remember that time Saru called me a "snake in the grass" in 2 successive posts during oktoberfest. That was memorable, considering.

Come to think of it, the majority of my PW rivalries have had memorable moments and quotes. 'ts been interesting.

Wasn't it Impero who started that name for you?

I think the most memorable or favorite thing ever was when Mensa forum leaks were shitting on ayy lmao. That really pushed me to shitpost further.

Do you have this saved?  I want to go back and re-read it for the lulz.

WemblyFraggle - 06/06/2017

Speaking of.....a huge Asian population has moved into the city core here and the food output has been a delight

awwww  you're moving into a desert

Gotta say....the yelp reviews for food in Cedar City are very respectable

You have to go get the Frychos from Sonny's BBQ......Carol L from Lancaster CA highly recommends it.

Roger T From Cedar City claims that Bombay Cafe is the much needed place to eat.

He will return again.

Ohhhhh Fatty's BBQ food truck is a bonus. They park next to the only French place miles around. :smiley:

Save the date: October 14th 10-6. New Harmony Apple Festival.

Wingers seems to be hit or miss but Carla W From Bakersfield, CA had the soup and sandwich at a wing place and enjoyed it.

SO what does she know?

Buorhann - 06/06/2017

Hahaha

I step away from my computer and I get you reviewing Yelp reviews of places there to eat.

This is fantastic

Never change

This town looks like it has over 160 places to eat for 29K people

I am on page 4

of 13

Buorhann - 06/06/2017

Damn.

Looks like you will never run out of places to eat.

Make sure to hit up that Apple Festival...the local fire fighters are holding it.

Rusty's Ranch House is hit or miss....but it looks to be a local favorite.

Buorhann - 06/06/2017

I saw that place and was intrigued.

Apparently June from Maryland didnt like the decor.......but what does June know?  Screw her

Buorhann - 06/06/2017

Yeah, &#33;@#&#036; June

(Is she attractive?)

Middle age lady from Maryland

So no

Too much sun

Who has the time to review Wendy's in Cedar City, Utah?

How can 10 different people review Wendy's?

Buorhann - 06/06/2017

LOL

We get it.....it's Wendy's.  It's hit or miss

Hold the heck up

Here's some insider info for day 1 to make friends

Ask them where you can find Korny's Corn Dogs

Kame claims "This was thee best corn dog I have ever had!!! They had me dip it in honey, ketchup, and mustard!! Crazy Huh! And it was soooo delicious!!"

Buorhann - 06/06/2017

Hahahahahahahahhahaa

What the &#33;@#&#036;

They didn't have her dip it in Mayo too?!

Michael had it worse at 5 Buck Pizza:  "Had the worst ordering of my life. We ordered for calzones and a salad we were delivered three cousins and a pepperoni pizza "

yikes

Quality improv comedy by seasoned professionals - all tucked away in the cute little city of Cedar Falls.

I am moving there tonight

They have a place called Ninja Japanese Steakhouse

This has to be your first place to eat.

Ok it is rated very poorly....but what do people in Utah know about a Japanese Steakhouse

Buorhann - 06/06/2017

LOL

Gotta go 5 miles up north on highway 14 to Milt's Stage Shop

I hear he has a 30 dollar ribeye steak to die for

shhhhh that's a local secret spot

buried deep in the yelp reviews

avoid the prime rib there....everybody says it's a poor cut

Looks like dicey Mexican food at Alfredos: "This Albertos is nothing like the originals in California. This place uses sour cream, pico de gallo and beans in everything. I have been eating carne asada fries for YEARS and have never had them like this. Not bad, but not good either. They looked good on the plate but thats about the only good thing I can say about them."

Brittnay M From Duper, Utah disagrees with that assessment: "Pros: delicious food

Prices are cheap

Portions are HUGE (especially the burritos)

Salsa bar (avocado dressing is amazing)

Pepsi products

The place is clean and there's plenty of seating

They have a drive thru

Location is easy to get to"

Oh Clarissa from Cedar City disagrees though : "I ordered a California burrito that had potatoes in it instead of French fries... It didn't bother me until I realized my whole burrito was basically hard potatoes. I would never recommend this place to anyone, and I will not be returning."

So it's a hit or miss spot....but it is open 24/7

ohhhhh fancy.....The Iron Gate Inn has the best rated brunch in the area.

Take the Mrs. for a weekend getaway

I'll leave you with this gem without naming the place:  "Over priced and dirty! It's like this place is never cleaned. ..EVER! Flies were everywhere, just disgusting! I'm very surprised the health department has not done something about the cleanliness."

Enjoy!!!!

• Upvote 4

I'll leave you with this gem without naming the place:  "Over priced and dirty! It's like this place is never cleaned. ..EVER! Flies were everywhere, just disgusting! I'm very surprised the health department has not done something about the cleanliness."

Arby's, smh...

Do you have this saved?  I want to go back and re-read it for the lulz.

This might have been the time BK and Mensa shared a front for the first time. I remember I was laughing because you were all like "fugging BK, shitpost annoying af alliance. I hope we get to beat their ass if they join on the other side," but then we joined on your side and helped alleviate your front. Then suddenly "Oh we luv ayy lmao." "ayy lmao is the best" "hahaha, good one or should I say ayy lmao."

I got told once, "Just because i f u doesn't mean I love you."

I then referred that person to a homosexual dating website after telling someone I don't swing that way, but good luck finding someone who does.

Someone then claimed to be offended because I was suggesting he was &#33;@#&#036;.

I just said that what he said was a rather &#33;@#&#036; thing to say.  Afterwards, I referred him to this and told him to listen to the end:

Edited by Argotitan

Subject: Repay my losses

You will pay others to destroy my nation? Why pay anybody at all? Your TKR friends would probably happily do it for free.
And how am I supposed to pay when I have nothing and am being destroyed? You messaged me after I had spent the money so nothing I can do.

My nation is also already destroyed so. . . Sounds like a certain someone is sour grapes.  

Have fun while it lasts. I'm going to destroy your nation. Even if I can't, I will pay others to destroy your nation. Good luck.

I was just joshing you, I spent all that money on munitions. . . :(

I am sending it now

Just repay the amount looted from me

I am within over my head. how much do you want?

Repay 5.5 million or I will destroy your nation

I love messages like these, happens all the time. I looted and beiged him.

This was a strange one as well. . .

Subject: Hello Dear Japanese Empire.

I am planning on adding Manila and Jakarta when I add some new cities haha! (I did add them)

For your next city, can you add the capital of the Philippines called Manila? It was a part of the Japanese Empire too.

Thank you for reading!

and another nice guy asking for peace. . .

Oh dearest lord! Thank you for this kind gesture of yours! Hail Mayor!  

Haha don't worry friend. I like to fight haha, it is what I love to do. Don't worry about the 5m, I will send peace.
But remember my infinite mercy. ;p <3

That's because i have an exam on Saturday! And i need to pass, Lol! I currently have 3M, it will take me 2-3 days time. Can i expect you to not attack during that while?

A measly 5m, and I will accept peace. Send first and I will accept peace after.
BTW you are first guy to message me about peace terms lol!

What are your terms of negotiating?

I have had a bunch of these kind of messages and it is half the fun of raiding imho.
Edited by Mayor

Random people used to send me their Lovecraftian praises before I changed handles.

I would also receive a lot of hatemail for being in Terminus Est  from people I never even knew and were nowhere near range to hit. We never did anything against these people which made it amusing.

I didn't praise you, just appreciated the theme. Now you abandon us :(

Also at the general thread topic:

Betulius told me about Hyena reproductive organs, as well as centipede sexuality/reproductive organs as well. 

It's definitely memorable. Actually now i think about it most of his quotes/memorable stuff are about animal reproduction.... 

PS: <3 you Bet. 

• Upvote 1