Dr Rush

Why u do tis? [Round 4] [Official]

What is the least terrible war name?  

293 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't see how anything would be different if we name this war Git Gud. We'll still going to need a poll for the next war

Also you Git Gudders disgust me

Git Rekt Trail'er Trash.

• Upvote 2

It takes close to an hour to do the first poll and about 15-30mins for the second. There is a shitton of copy/pasting that has to be done and you guys can't use a consistent form which makes it harder then it needs to be.

Alright, but like Smith pointed out it's not like the workload would decrease in the future even if "Git Gud Friday" wins the poll, which it seems to be doing at the moment. Unless someone comes up with a singularly good idea for a name we're bound to have to vote for several rounds every time the community names a war.

Oh god Git Gud is actually winning. Lame.

Git Gud brooooo

• Upvote 1

I think it's more "save it for later"

If not now, when?

If not now, when?

When IQ is fighting 30 city nations on average with 15 cities.

Git Gud winning by 1 vote. All is as it should be.

• Upvote 1

Git Gud winning by 1 vote. All is as it should be.

2 votes ;)

This is quite probably the closest naming vote ever. Also has probably the highest participation level. Can we break 200 votes?

Tied at 93. So funny.

You need a 3rd option to tip the poll. How about The Trail of Tierz?

Tied at 93. So funny.

Too close to one of them.  If we're doing a third option, it should be "Git Gud, Tiers".

Tied at 93. So funny.

How about Perform Better Friday?

• Upvote 2

Is this the super legit tactical vote holding and coordinated timing that allowed The Trail of Tiers to gain a 3 vote lead?

Why is it that people git gud for the most unimportant things

• Upvote 2

Is this the super legit tactical vote holding and coordinated timing that allowed The Trail of Tiers to gain a 3 vote lead?

Why is it that people git gud for the most unimportant things

Yes it is and idk why ppl git gud for the most unimportant things is that their are certain ppl in this world that are weird or crazy that loves to choose the silly, low EQ and IQ option in life that's my guess.

Edited by Keiosa Senoshia

This is quite probably the closest naming vote ever. Also has probably the highest participation level. Can we break 200 votes?

Yes we can this poll has OFFICIALLY broken 200 votes with currently 204 total votes with The Trail of Tiers leading by a healthy margin of 5 votes at 99 votes and Git Gud Friday at 94 votes as at 14/06/17 12:12 AEST.

Yes we can this poll has OFFICIALLY broken 200 votes with currently 204 total votes with The Trail of Tiers leading by a healthy margin of 5 votes at 99 votes and Git Gud Friday at 94 votes as at 14/06/17 12:12 AEST.

If we don't count abstains which I don't, then we are currently at 199 votes with a 5 vote spread.

Also an official update. I will be just getting home at the prescribed 48 hours. So I'm going to officially close this at 9:30PM EST tonight.

• Upvote 1

Also an official update. I will be just getting home at the prescribed 48 hours. So I'm going to officially close this at 9:30PM EST tonight.

The results gonna be close but if the final result is a stalemate by 9:30PM EST can we have a compromise and call it "The Trail of Tiers to Get Good" as this was thought out and recommended as a collective by The Knights Radiant members?

Edited by Keiosa Senoshia
  • Upvote 1

102 to 98. Exactly 200 now with Trail of Tiers ahead of 4.