War. War Never Changes.

Lordship

Would you call it ambitious if we strove to be a true hegemoney?

I would call it ambitious if you crushed the opposition, and then had rivalries among yourselves.

I would call it ambitious if you crushed the opposition, and then had rivalries among yourselves.

How is it ambitious to weaken our position? That is the complete opposite of ambition.

• Upvote 1

How is it ambitious to weaken our position? That is the complete opposite of ambition.

Ambition is about having more power than you already do.  

If you're just going to sit still on top of the power you already have, then you're not getting anything more.

I was going to say the opposite.

There's nothing left in this thread to keep it going.  No worries.

Funny, most normal people would consider intentionally fighting your friends to be stupidity. Especially when it gives the enemy their best chance yet to take advantage of it.

Funny, most normal people would consider intentionally fighting your friends to be stupidity. Especially when it gives the enemy their best chance yet to take advantage of it.

Hence why I said you should crush the opposition first.  

In real life, yea, it's stupid, but in a game, you play for a tournament of dominance.

10 hours ago, Dubayoo said:

Hence why I said you should crush the opposition first.  

In real life, yea, it's stupid, but in a game, you play for a tournament of dominance.

In a game, you play to win, not appease the cry babies. Enough with the participation trophy crap. If someone wants to try something new to bring down syndisphere, let em have at it.

Guest Karl VII
28 minutes ago, Felkey said:

In a game, you play to win, not appease the cry babies. Enough with the participation trophy crap. If someone wants to try something new to bring down syndisphere, let em have at it.

Oh and i thought you play games with the primary incentive to have fun.

Here I stand corrected

Edited by Karl VII

12 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

Oh and i thought you play games with the primary incentive to have fun.

Here I stand corrected

Best way to have fun: win

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

This thread will never compare to Rose Surrender Thread.

These are quality shitposts. Those RST posts weren't quality. :v

I almost feel bad for saying these are quality posts.

The real travesty to this thread? It had potential to reach the highest of pages, but then the Sheepster decided to force these new forums onto us and reduced the number of pages.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Felkey said:

Best way to have fun: win

Nah, it's to play baseball. 

1 hour ago, Redarmy said:

-snip-

A bit off-topic but your avi looks way different now that it isn't flag shaped, now it looks more like a coin. 

Z98SzIG.png

6 minutes ago, Anneal said:

Nah, it's to play baseball. 

A bit off-topic but your avi looks way different now that it isn't flag shaped, now it looks more like a coin. 

Yeah, I noticed. 

8 hours ago, Felkey said:

Then what are you waiting for?

Crush the opposition.  Don't peace them out just to let another war come back.  Knock them down, and gradually decommission to downdeclare over and over until they have nothing left.  Recruit more new players as well so it's easier for them to declare war since they have less points committed to cities and infrastructure and more to military units.

12 hours ago, Felkey said:

Why do people keep assuming they know why or how other people play games like this? It's kind of weird.

GICjEwp.gif