War. War Never Changes.

Lordship

Even the narrative where I pretend to believe the reasoning behind not releasing the CB makes sense doesn't work.

"I have a super good CB, but can't burn the person who shared it with me. This person needs to be protected, and this is more important than legitimizing my entire sphere's reasoning for war. I'll show it to Kastor, tho."

???????????????????????

Never know, at the next war the CB might finally be revealed alongside the next war's CB. Two CBs at the same time! Whatever will people do with themselves ?

To be honest though, who cares about the CB. They pretty much got wrecked mostly by their own doing and that's amusing enough for me without revealing whatever pitiful CB they think they have.

Edited by Nemesis

Untitled.png

Is that why roq himself claimed npo isn't all that active? No idea. I'm no longer in NPO. If they're a little inactive it's probably because outside of war it's not necessary.

That's where grants come into play, most alliances do them until at least 7 cities but give their members the freedom to do whatever beyond that point. And since npo won't build their members beyond 10 cities or so and still takes all their money, they don't have the ability to do more even if they wanted to. How would you possibly know what NPO or any alliance has for economic potential or not?

Part of learning is having the ability to try new things, not having someone take all your money and tell you exactly what to do while basically preventing you from doing anything additional. New things like an economic system that differs from most other alliances?

It doesn't really create proteges as you suggest, just mindless drones that don't think for themselves when it comes to growth and econ. NPO is like a shitty version of the Borg. Everyone nation looks the same, doesn't have the ability to be different, and are just drones to the queen. Yeah, I like it too.

And therefore, if there is no reason to be active during peace time, how are they going to build this chemistry and what not? Did someone say that was needed?

GICjEwp.gif

You got me Kastor, I think I'll wallow in sorrow, steal some banks, double deal with both sides and generally be a joke now.

Unless you're referring to the super secret intel which is definitely gabage, in which case: lmao

We do?

If Kastor says it, it's gotta be true.

Probably the fact that it doesn't exist. :ph34r:

Is that why roq himself claimed npo isn't all that active?

Appearntly not his to give out either...

Never know, at the next war the CB might finally be revealed alongside the next war's CB. Two CBs at the same time! Whatever will people do with themselves ?

To be honest though, who cares about the CB. They pretty much got wrecked mostly by their own doing and that's amusing enough for me without revealing whatever pitiful CB they think they have.

join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-r

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Except in this circumstance 'Easy Mode' has a point, as stated earlier the inability to produce the CB doesn't make sense anymore.

Parts of Syndisphere already know the CB right? So they know who the leaker is and are already coming for him/her(people don't like leakers) but now instead of producing the CB to bolster your position with the neutrals and make the likes of Buorhann and Bollocks question why their allies' are lying to them, IQ continues to protect the leaker's identity from no one

Edited by Senatorius

Okay but if high-up members in syndisphere claim to not have possession of the CB doesn't that lead one to think they don't have it.

Back the point others are making, if the identity of the person in the supposed logs has already been compromised, WHAT IS PREVENTING YOU FROM POSTING IT HERE.

my god you guys are dense.

vOKk4m3.png

As you can see Rose and Mensa were best of friends by the time the treaty was brought up.

!@#$ Rose

!@#$ Rose

561459bd6c4733f5022ebd98d30a08e9.jpegRose_Emoji_Download_PNG.png?115185882921

Damn. We are up to 563 posts in this thread.

I refuse to read the whole thing.

Congratulations, Lordship.

I think you may have started the longest thread on the forums.

Oh we've definitely hit 30pages before. 

• Upvote 1

Damn. We are up to 563 posts in this thread.

I refuse to read the whole thing.

Congratulations, Lordship.

I think you may have started the longest thread on the forums.

Oh we've definitely hit 30pages before. 

Git Gud. Y'all's saltfest can suck my 35 pages during the Alpha-Syndi wars. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

The vulgar harassment would probably stop if people focused on doing more than just getting along.  

The lack of ambition in doing more than just that is... rather meh.

The vulgar harassment would probably stop if people focused on doing more than just getting along.  

The lack of ambition in doing more than just that is... rather meh.

I agree. Syndisphere should stop being the best because we have.... no ambition.

I agree. Syndisphere should stop being the best because we have.... no ambition.

1) I never said Syndisphere was the source of vulgar harassment.

2) Merely existing doesn't make you ambitious.  

1) I never said Syndisphere was the source of vulgar harassment.

2) Merely existing doesn't make you ambitious.

Would you call it ambitious if we strove to be a true hegemoney?