Inquisition Flight 420 to Nassau - UPN Removed

Pangui

We're very aware this game isn't a race on growing, Milton, otherwise we'd be much higher.  However, we're also very aware that it's nice to have allies who can properly support you in multiple tiers instead of just one, the bottom one. NPO alone has a variety of tiers. BK's reasonably close to the same setup.

I'm glad BK has you as their spokesperson though. I have no governmental role in BK. No longer doing FA just means I don't have to pretend to be nice.

Nice try but he very clearly used present tense when make his statement. Typos happen

And how have they been great? They died in under 24 hours and are hemorrhaging members, including gov.

If anyone from Syndisphere is ready to discuss the amount owed to us for reparations it's pretty easy to get a hold of our government.

GICjEwp.gif

Who said you weren't being nice?

>variety of tiers

>NPO

lol.

At this point, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about being nice or mean - I'd worry about coming off as an idiot.

• Upvote 2

Typos happen

Nice try, but there is literally no reason for you to be calling SRD out for VE's past performance right now. You got caught slipping and you can't cop to it.

And stop this weird ass hipster quote bullshit. Making yourself harder to quote isn't going to stop people from pointing out you're wrong.

Who said you weren't being nice?

>variety of tiers

>NPO

lol.

At this point, if I were you, I wouldn't worry about being nice or mean - I'd worry about coming off as an idiot. You can choose to ignore them if you like. *shrug*

GICjEwp.gif

Anyway, you keep using your first round analysis even though your own coalition's gathered statistics show otherwise.  Seeker and the active core of VE have been consistently putting out wars and have been clutch throughout the war.  Their initial blitz wasn't much, but it's more than the first round. Some of the tougher nuts to crack in tS would have been even more difficult without VE's assistance.

You mean they keep launching wars in the tier you have a massive numerical in that their nations got beat down too? They went on the offensive against alliances already at war and got slaughtered. That is a fact. They were always going to lose their upper tier, but to lose it while costing us so little is just plain incompetency.

• Upvote 1

Nice try, but there is literally no reason for you to be calling SRD out for VE's past performance right now. You got caught slipping and you can't cop to it. Why would I not be able to do that now, exactly?

And stop this weird ass hipster quote bullshit. Making yourself harder to quote isn't going to stop people from pointing out you're wrong. Well, I'm not wrong so that's no big worry. I kind of like pink.

GICjEwp.gif

ComradeMiltion, the text you're using for responses to so pale that It's barely readable by itself. In fact, at first glance, I thought you had simply forgotten to type out a response or was just quoting the text without your own words for some reason.

I don't know if the barely readable text was intentional or not, so I thought I'd say something.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

Why would I not be able to do that now, exactly?

It's not that you can't, it's that you clearly didn't. It wasn't a typo, it was literally the way the entire sentence was structured. Okkam's razor does not support your ridiculous assertion. Why are you choosing such a meaningless but indefensible point to fixate on? Are you physically incapable of admitting you are wrong in any way?

You mean they keep launching wars in the tier you have a massive numerical in that their nations got beat down too? They went on the offensive against alliances already at war and got slaughtered. That is a fact. They were always going to lose their upper tier, but to lose it while costing us so little is just plain incompetency.

The nations that have been engaged for the most haven't been low tier nations. Hell, we even didn't focus on the very bottom for a long time. VE has never had huge blitzes and TKR was active enough to counter the limited number of people they had for their entry, which were mostly mid tier and in TKR's kill zone and SK couldn't put up much resistance in the first round for similar reasons. The nations they engaged where the most damage was done weren't lower tier nations. They've been fighting 12-17 city nations that are paying to get beiged, resorting to every trick in the book to escape the meatgrinder. Granted, there have been huge beiging errors on our side, but this argument doesn't hold water.

The fact you have to spin a narrative on a subject you weren't party to (the one about Mensa-Rose treaty origins) in order to justify a counter-argument on a completely unrelated topic, says all that needs to be said about your credibility.

You don't know what you are talking about and are operating on rumors, assumptions and hearsay rather than facts. 

• Upvote 2

XLL3z4T.gif

The fact you have to spin a narrative on a subject you weren't party to (the one about Mensa-Rose treaty origins) in order to justify a counter-argument on a completely unrelated topic, says all that needs to be said about your credibility.

You don't know what you are talking about and are operating on rumors, assumptions and hearsay rather than facts. 

They brought it up, not me so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to have perfect knowledge. This whole "dismiss everything Roq says" in a confident manner shtick you have going isn't really doing much.

edit:I can substantiate most of my claims since I know  since the leaks from Rose's did show Mensa doing outreach and I know Mensa was very impressed by Rose's performance in NPOFT. I also know durmij had been talking  to Mensa in some capacity well before the treaty. I haven't claimed anything more than that.

Edited by Roquentin

They brought it up, not me so I'm not sure why I'm supposed to have perfect knowledge. This whole "dismiss everything Roq says" in a confident manner shtick you have going isn't really doing much.

edit:I can substantiate most of my claims since I know  since the leaks from Rose's did show Mensa doing outreach and I know Mensa was very impressed by Rose's performance in NPOFT. I also know durmij had been talking  to Mensa in some capacity well before the treaty. I haven't claimed anything more than that.

I know they brought it up, it was an argument, which is why you needed to contort facts to make a counter argument.

XLL3z4T.gif

I know they brought it up, it was an argument, which is why you needed to contort facts to make a counter argument.

I'm not really sure how it is contorting facts pointing that the difference between an alliance they decided to make their new antagonization target via callouts and insults and one they had been trying to fix relations with is a major one.

I'm not really sure how it is contorting facts pointing that the difference between an alliance they decided to make their new antagonization target via callouts and insults and one they had been trying to fix relations with is a major one.

This isn't the first time you've mentioned Mensa-Rose and made claims regarding the treaty that were unfounded. Instead of taking the facts right from the source you continue to peddle the same crap.

I can't tell if you are trying to paint a narrative or are just more paranoid than I thought.

• Upvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

ComradeMiltion, the text you're using for responses to so pale that It's barely readable by itself. In fact, at first glance, I thought you had simply forgotten to type out a response or was just quoting the text without your own words for some reason.

I don't know if the barely readable text was intentional or not, so I thought I'd say something. I appreciate it. I was adjusting. People said they couldn't read red and I like pink so I figured I'd give that a shot

It's not that you can't, it's that you clearly didn't. It wasn't a typo, it was literally the way the entire sentence was structured. Okkam's razor does not support your ridiculous assertion. Why are you choosing such a meaningless but indefensible point to fixate on? Are you physically incapable of admitting you are wrong in any way? No, I often admit when I'm wrong. That I'm not wrong here is why I am not saying otherwise.

You don't know what you are talking about and are operating on rumors, assumptions and hearsay rather than facts. I'm still not sure why we'd need them?

GICjEwp.gif

Finally I can stop reading Milton's posts, simply because I cannot read them.

Excellent.

No one should ever read a Comrade Milton post, it's not worth the trip down that rabbit hole.

• Upvote 2

I don't think Roz would agree to that. He needs his sycophants and (tries, at least) to kind of perform for readers.

e: I'm glad whoever's been holding guns to several of your to force reading of my posts has stopped doing that and you've been freed from such an obligation.

Edited by ComradeMilton

GICjEwp.gif

I'm too lazy to do this so feel free to take credit for this idea if it becomes a thing:

We should petition for Alex to make a new forum

We an call it "Infinity War"

And it's just for Roz and Milton

And have some sub forums

Politics

PnW stuff

What does a horse taste like

How many M&Ms are in this jar

And they can just fill that forum, just for them, hidden from the world, and peace will be restored

Alex wouldn't do it because Milton would just keep reporting Roz, and Roz would do it in return to spite Milton.

It'd be funny for the rest of us though.