Knights Out. Lights Out. Peace yo!

Victor Truchev

So Zodiac goes in to defend their members...

And gets countered

I think your alliance is handling Zodiac better than your original blitz

I've only returned for three weeks and I've learned to stop questioning the rationale of Lordaeron. Kastor hasn't changed over two years, it seems.

Z98SzIG.png

We're more than aware that this would leave BK and the people who charged into the fray with us high and dry. I've already explained that we did this because aren't able to reconcile fighting in a conflict we just don't believe in. And that isn't a recent development either.

I don't remember asking for anybody's help, Bambino. And to say the least, the light that shines betrays what is actually being shown. As much as that sounds like philosophical bullshit, I'm not worries about how this act reflects. Because I'm pretty firm in my belief that we're on our own path doing what is best for us. As we have always done.

That's rich Victor.  I'm done with this thread.  Hit me up this evening if you've got some free time.  I'll be online at some point.

truer words were never spoken, and is the bedrock of my opinion of you, Emmad and your entire alliance.

Good thing I haven't valued your opinion since Oktoberfest, chief.

They'll have a bright future being the new BoC.

Says the guy who I'm pretty sure is leading the next FSA.

Edited by Victor Truchev
  • Upvote 2

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Good thing I haven't valued your opinion since Oktoberfest, chief.

Says the guy who I'm pretty sure is leading the next FSA.

Shhh, the less people that know about the FSA the better.

• Upvote 2

Z98SzIG.png

Continue shitting on the alliance that joined an offensive CBless war. Continue alienating someone who helped you despite stated reluctance.

Pack of FA super stars, I swear to Sheepy.

You're really !@#$ing up when I am agreeing with durmij. They fought, which is a lot more than can be said for some other alliances in the past who have gotten little shit for it.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

You're really !@#$ up when I am agreeing with durmij. They fought, which is a lot more than can be said for some other alliances in the past who have gotten little shit for it.

Most of their allies aren't shitting them for it; a fair bit of them who aren't even involved in the conflict. Those who are don't represent their alliances' opinions as a whole (and likely aren't even FA). Bambino, though, doesn't have the room to criticize, since CKD peaced out themselves today. While CKD had taken more damage and stayed longer this war, saying tTO has little impact or didn't take much damage during this war is ridiculous.

Hogwarts did the same thing tTO did and they aren't getting the same complaints.

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

Hogwarts did the same thing tTO did and they aren't getting the same complaints.

We had no one to declare on in range left and none of the alliances in this war are allied to us. The two events aren't comparable.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

We had no one to declare on in range left and none of the alliances in this war are allied to us. The two events aren't comparable.

That wasn't meant to be negative, I mean that Hogwarts contributed to the war and pulled out and got treated respectably while tTO was not, thankfully not by most of our allies.

• Upvote 1

Z98SzIG.png

That wasn't meant to be negative, I mean that Hogwarts contributed to the war and pulled out and got treated respectably while tTO was not, thankfully not by most of our allies.

Because what TTO did and what Hogwarts did are completely different.  TTO left because they didn't want to defend their allies anymore, Hogwarts left because they didn't have anyone left to hit.

When you leave a losing war early, what you are doing is leaving your allies out to dry, The other side now has 30-50 less nations to worry about, so they can focus on other targets which means some of the guys on your side that are winning, will most likely get shut down sooner, because the other side doesn't have to worry about you.

That also allows the winning side to put more political pressure on the losing side to get more reps and extend the war if that is something they want to do.  That is because your alliance is no longer around to continue to hit the winning side, and wear out the winning side's membership enough to put pressure on their leadership to end the war quicker.  If as a leader you are trying to extend a war and or demand ridiculous reps, but half your membership doesn't want to fight anymore, it makes it much harder to hold that stance.

Most of their allies aren't shitting them for it; a fair bit of them who aren't even involved in the conflict. Those who are don't represent their alliances' opinions as a whole (and likely aren't even FA). Bambino, though, doesn't have the room to criticize, since CKD peaced out themselves today. While CKD had taken more damage and stayed longer this war, saying tTO has little impact or didn't take much damage during this war is ridiculous.

As keegoz said: We pulled out because we had nothing left to do but sit around. The only alternative for us would have been to snowball and simply roll anything in range on your coalition's side, crossdeclaring on various alliances.

... If your alliance and its allies believe that opting not to was the wrong decision, say the word and we will be happy to reengage?

os9LcJK.gif

As keegoz said: We pulled out because we had nothing left to do but sit around. The only alternative for us would have been to snowball and simply roll anything in range on your coalition's side, crossdeclaring on various alliances.

... If your alliance and its allies believe that opting not to was the wrong decision, say the word and we will be happy to reengage?

Wouldn't take that as representative of our side, so no need. :P

Edited by Roquentin

My issue wasn't that Hogwarts did anything wrong, I was simply saying that while the other side shouldn't be assuming that all of us are trashing on tTO, those that are should reconsider how much they have actually contributed and that they should receive the same kind of treatment Hogwarts had. I'm sorry if it sounded any different, just a bit irritated that people are jumping to conclusions.

The only issue is that with two alliances already gone that's several nations that could have placed pressure on our opponents gone. BK is pretty much alone now in the fight against three large fronts, but it is what it is. I understand their decisions.

Edited by Anneal

Z98SzIG.png

Knights out, lights out, that's the way we like to !@#$

It's my birthday today, and I'm 33!

That means only one thing...BRING IT IN, GUYS!

*every character from every game, comic, cartoon, TV show, movie, and book reality come in with everything for a HUGE party*

4nVL9WJ.jpg

Eh, I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say if tTO doesn't want to get involved in an extended crapfest which this war is likely becoming and they don't feel like they have a stake in the outcome in this war or don't particularly care for the outcome for whatever reason then why bother continuing to fight?

No shame in not wanting to be part of something and opting out when involvment offers nothing but negative consequences. I know I wouldn't want to be involved in any manner to the inquisition's war effort as it stands so can't really fault anyone else who feels the same.

Untitled.png

3973839-1st-place-word-and-fireworks-to-

Congrats to tTO for being the first to exit this war and for leaving their allies to fend for themselves.

3973839-1st-place-word-and-fireworks-to-

Congrats to tTO for being the first to exit this war and for leaving their allies to fend for themselves.

Thanks, babe. You're a stellar leader yourself. ;)

Contact me if you have questions, concerns, or just want to chat. I have an open door policy.

Thanks, babe. You're a stellar leader yourself. ;)

I can see how you'd get confused.  You left the war after a few days.  We were given only a few days war notice and yet still went to war and stayed at war until our ally got peace (Silent).  You left your allies high and dry.  We left our war front with tS and declared on Cornerstone in defense of our ally even after being at war for over 45 days (NPO/UPN-BK).

• Upvote 2