BK recognition of hostilities

DVDCCHN

I take your point, and agree that it was a big challenge (it seems to me that any political move in this game is paddling against a current of complacency) but I think you're overstating. "The most possible split" does not necessarily equate to "the only possible split".

If you don't do it, you can't do it. And the attitude is more than likely to militate against doing it ever again if every time a sizable piece tries, they're held to a standard none of yall hold yourselves to. There's no reason to weaken yourselves in the attempt if what is valued is not entertainment.

Guest Curufinwe

So, you didn't take the suggestion seriously, but it was serious enough that you added it in your alliance announcement in an attempt to legitimize the moves you have made? Or was that a joke too? Either you didn't take it seriously enough to consider although you rejected it right away (and thus your criticism is entirely invalid) or you did take it seriously and the thought of TKR possibly wanting to separate from OO was one of the reasons why you went ahead with NPO. 

Which is it?

Actually I said you didn't take it seriously, because you guys never acted on it, proposed it again, followed up on it or otherwise made any move to convince BK you were serious about doing anything at all with it. As I pointed out in the announcement you're referencing, it did suggest to us that you weren't very interested in doing anything with OO (ie all the other stuff that was included there and has been brought up here) and I'm pointing out here that you were throwing out a vague idea that you never bothered to bring up again. Given your subsequent actions, I'd say the latter continues to be an accurate assessment.

But yeah, it merited one sentence (or was it two?) in a 2862 word post (yes, I wrote a 2862 word forum post - PM Kayser for the transcript, apparently) and was put forward as evidence that you guys weren't serious about doing anything substantive in with OO (which you guys don't appear to be disputing). Given your subsequent actions, I don't think that that was an incorrect assessment, although I look forward to the no doubt daring and innovative FA TKR will pioneer following this war, as does the rest of Orbis I'm sure.

shitposting

shitposting

logdump related shitposting

unintentionally ironic logdump related shitposting

That would be part of the shouty conversation that's been referenced earlier, if anyone was wondering.

That would be part of the shouty conversation that's been referenced earlier, if anyone was wondering.

Just part of the conversation where you insult our government members and play it off as a meme, still cool bro?

settradirect.png

Got kind of out of hand on both sides in that conversation. Nice selective log dump though.

I don't recall anyone on our side telling anyone on BK's side to go !@#$ themselves tbh

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Guest Curufinwe

shitposting

feigned outrage

Well if you check the logs (Sargun can provide them I'm sure) you'd see that was in response to an earlier gratuitous insult by Sargun which he made after we answered his questions (which had already been answered earlier) for more then an hour. Considering even Lordship PM'd me privately during the conversation to warn me that he had a tendency to be rude, it's not an entirely unexpected outcome if you're going to allow him to participate in important conversations. I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings though.

shitposting

Edited by Curufinwe

Well if you check the logs (Sargun can provide them I'm sure) you'd see that was in response to an earlier gratuitous insult by Sargun which he made after we answered his questions (which had already been answered earlier) for more then an hour. Considering even Lordship PM'd me privately during the conversation to warn me that he had a tendency to be rude, it's not an entirely unexpected outcome if you're going to allow him to participate in important conversations. I'm sorry if that hurt your feelings though.

Just for the record, Lordship was in Discord with me at the time and was telling me he'd pretend to be mad at me to mollify you :^)

Actually I said you didn't take it seriously, because you guys never acted on it, proposed it again, followed up on it or otherwise made any move to convince BK you were serious about doing anything at all with it. As I pointed out in the announcement you're referencing, it did suggest to us that you weren't very interested in doing anything with OO (ie all the other stuff that was included there and has been brought up here) and I'm pointing out here that you were throwing out a vague idea that you never bothered to bring up again. Given your subsequent actions, I'd say the latter continues to be an accurate assessment.

But yeah, it merited one sentence (or was it two?) in a 2862 word post (yes, I wrote a 2862 word forum post - PM Kayser for the transcript, apparently) and was put forward as evidence that you guys weren't serious about doing anything substantive in with OO (which you guys don't appear to be disputing). Given your subsequent actions, I don't think that that was an incorrect assessment, although I look forward to the no doubt daring and innovative FA TKR will pioneer following this war, as does the rest of Orbis I'm sure.

Ah I gotcha, you wanted us to push the FA of the bloc harder. All you wanted us to do was ignore your disapproval and try to shove our vision of the future down your throats. But then you also complain that we were pushing the fa of the bloc too hard. I think that one was quite a few lines if I recall correctly.

Damned if you did, damned if you don't, lol. 

Us- We have some opinions about some of the moves we're making/will make

Curu- Stop strong arming us in FA, you're too oppressive

Us- We're literally just asking for our opinions to be taken into consideration.. Sigh.

A few months later

Curu- You guys didn't push your opinions of FA moves hard enough

Us- *throws chair out a window.  

I mean, it really is starting to sound like there was one vision of the future that you had in mind and everyone else was suppose to fall in line or get off the train. If you're looking for toadies instead of allies, sign protectorates, not equal treaties. 

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Well, I'm pretty sure that if YOU check the logs ( you can provide them I'm sure) you'd see that you started it earlier in the discussion. Which is probably why you won't post the logs.

#Clapped

I mean, it really is starting to sound like there was one vision of the future that you had in mind and everyone else was suppose to fall in line or get off the train. If you're looking for toadies instead of allies, sign protectorates, not equal treaties. 

son you need to stop, this is a shitposting thread

BAHAHAHAHA get a load of this guy. Start editing your previous posts before more people start thinking you're stupid and no one wants to help you with your grand ambitions.

Edited by Jacob Moore
Lxr4VfE.png