BK recognition of hostilities

DVDCCHN

Or people can build up to fill those gaps. CoughNPOCough.

If NPO was of mid-tier size (Say majority 12 or 13 cities) - this would've definitely been a different war. They already had majority low tiers as a coalition. They needed more Oomph up in the mid-tier so better updeclares could happen.

Which one of you will throw logs at me to drop after a remerger doesn't work properly?

NPO building up to 12 cities would have made it sk, 100 member boogado for this war.

• Upvote 1

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

O fuk.

Duu eet

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

NPO building up to 12 cities would have made it sk, 100 member boogado for this war.

Look, I'm not complaining.  Feel free to stay below the 10 city mark and have your allies burn, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong with that assessment unless you're saying your members are horrible at coordination.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Look, I'm not complaining. Feel free to stay below the 10 city mark and have your allies burn, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong with that assessment unless you're saying your members are horrible at coordination.

Not to start that flamewar all over, but even if NPO miraculously brings people up mid-war (before BK's switch, it was nessesity to stay low tier and the timeframe was short, especially since a massive bulk in score would theeaten tsphere) we're going right up to a tier syndisphere can hit us in. While right now we can choose our own fight.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Our range of cities has steadily improved with the passage of time. We aren't really restricting our growth of cities but growing with tier cohesion in mind. Its a bit slower than other folks yeah, but makes us ready in the need of a war. So yeah we maybe at 8-9 cities on average now, but with time, that number will go up :). Moreover, we were built as Kitteh says above in mind of the opposition we may face heh. We need to fight wars on our terms and where we fight. I'm sorry you refuse to understand that :3 

Edited by Shadowthrone
  • Upvote 1

Not to start that flamewar all over, but even if NPO miraculously brings people up mid-war (before BK's switch, it was nessesity to stay low tier and the timeframe was short, especially since a massive bulk in score would theeaten tsphere) we're going right up to a tier syndisphere can hit us in. While right now we can choose our own fight.

You're mostly a 9 city mark.  The way how the war mechanics work now, you'd lose just from people (With more cities) rebuilding on you throughout the battle since you won't be able to do enough damage to overcome the rebuys - especially on tanks.

If Fortify spam didn't exist, you'd be right.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

You're mostly a 9 city mark. The way how the war mechanics work now, you'd lose just from people (With more cities) rebuilding on you throughout the battle since you won't be able to do enough damage to overcome the rebuys - especially on tanks.

I do around 1000 tanks per strike - assuming we have 2 people on one person I'd say its feasible we can do enough.

Greatkitteh was here.-

I do around 1000 tanks per strike - assuming we have 2 people on one person I'd say its feasible we can do enough.

That's it?  I build more than that.

Also Fortify negates 10% damages (Supposedly, you never know with Sheepy's calculations).

• Downvote 1

You're mostly a 9 city mark.  The way how the war mechanics work now, you'd lose just from people (With more cities) rebuilding on you throughout the battle since you won't be able to do enough damage to overcome the rebuys - especially on tanks.

The last war showed that our ranges mattered. If our coalition performed better as a whole in other fronts, we stood a good chance to inflict more damage. As NPO's first time showed, when we had such uneven growth, our efficiency in war was far less than in Silent. We just need to ensure collective security heh.

That's it? I build more than that.

Also Fortify negates 10% damages (Supposedly, you never know with Sheepy's calculations).

You also are double our cities, you whale-hippowned :P Edited by greatkitteh

Greatkitteh was here.-

It's just like you said, none of the alliances you mentioned wanted to. Before any split happened there was a growing consolidation of upper-mid upper tier alliances on the Syndisphere: Pantheon definitively joining the Syndisphere, Commonwealth joining,  Rose, and so on. All of those alliances seemingly made their decisions based on the Syndisphere providing them the maximum amount of security they could find at the time. Given there were no moves by tS either, this was the only split that could happen.

I take your point, and agree that it was a big challenge (it seems to me that any political move in this game is paddling against a current of complacency) but I think you're overstating. "The most possible split" does not necessarily equate to "the only possible split".

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

TKR: brought up vague idea that constituted a handful of lines in a lengthy conversation, but never expanded on or refined the idea in any way (that's the first time I've seen that handy spreadsheet for example)

BK: makes a joke about Pacifica

TKR: ends the conversation immediately and never mentions the idea again to BK, tries to talk to BoC (but doesn't mention it to BK), doesn't bring it up in any of the joint servers that we inhabit for serious discussion, try to convince anyone that it is a serious idea or make any sort of argument in its favor (while at the same time trying to block​ other FA moves by its allies) and then trots it out 4 months later as evidence that, despite all actions to the contrary, TKR was serious about pushing for change.

BK: doubts that TKR was serious about pushing for change since its actions don't appear to match its words.

I mean, I do understand that IC had been busy with school (which is completely fine), but if TKR was so open to embracing this idea (as you claim), surely someone could have found the time to actually have a serious discussion about it over the course of the 2 or 3 month period in which absolutely nothing was happening? We seem to have plenty of time to post in this thread, so maybe you could have cleared an afternoon or something over that 60+ day span of time? I have a pretty flexible schedule.

So, you didn't take the suggestion seriously, but it was serious enough that you added it in your alliance announcement in an attempt to legitimize the moves you have made? Or was that a joke too? Either you didn't take it seriously enough to consider although you rejected it right away (and thus your criticism is entirely invalid) or you did take it seriously and the thought of TKR possibly wanting to separate from OO was one of the reasons why you went ahead with NPO. 

Which is it?

• Upvote 1

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

So, you didn't take the suggestion seriously, but it was serious enough that you added it in your alliance announcement in an attempt to legitimize the moves you have made? Or was that a joke too? Either you didn't take it seriously enough to consider although you rejected it right away (and thus your criticism is entirely invalid) or you did take it seriously and the thought of TKR possibly wanting to separate from OO was one of the reasons why you went ahead with NPO. 

Which is it?

>taking curu seriously

>2017

:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png

Woah, calm down Curu

Sargun - Today at 7:37 PM

When was TKR informed about the treaty having been signed and a done deal?

That is the question, please answer it.

DVDCCHN - Today at 7:37 PM

To check your own resources

Curufinwe - Today at 7:37 PM

Ask Kayser champ

He has logs I'm sure

Sargun - Today at 7:37 PM

I'm asking you, baby girl.

settradirect.png

Oh we're logdumping now?

Curufinwe - Today at 7:54 PM
You know,  @Sargun, I'll answer to your gov if they have legitimate queries but I'm not going to be insulted by nobody like you
You've been answered
!@#$ off

Sargun - Today at 7:55 PM
I am part of TKR gov.
Wow.
This is how you treat your allied government?

DVDCCHN - Today at 7:55 PM
!@#$ off
Did you not tell him he is lacking in leadership

Tiber - Today at 7:55 PM
Ah, diplomacy

DVDCCHN - Today at 7:55 PM
He's a head of state

Sargun - Today at 7:55 PM
I thought it was just friendly banter; after all, I was insulted first.
Were we not shitposting?

Tiber - Today at 7:56 PM
No reasonable person would think that is friendly banter in this situation.

Curufinwe - Today at 7:56 PM
If you can't manage to have a serious discussion without insults I don't need to waste my time
With you at least

Tiber - Today at 7:56 PM
You insulted our Emperor's leadership ability and now act surprised when we are less than pleasant with you.

Curufinwe - Today at 6:56 PM
If you can't manage to have a serious discussion without insults I don't need to waste my time
With you at least

Oh shit Rickky, I forgot that Curu might get upset if we shitpost

120209800_meirl2.png.0a9b257b4d3e0c1ac6d6b8be8184cba7.png