Security. Stability. Safety.

Ayayay

glad to see the real VE is back and ready to kick ass!

Goomy: *Hot Goomy is 5 miles away from you and looking to have some fun*

Guilo: O.O Click bait is sooooooo tempting

Aoi Toori: Well its Goomy, who wouldn't?

If Dillon A McCann is Ted Cruz then doesn't that make him the zodiac killer? Rip zodiac #EndofZodiac

I was disappointed when I clicked the link and the name wasn't literally "The Legitimate Viridian Entente".

I was disappointed this announcement didn't come from "The UPN"

• Upvote 2

I really hate you.  You're cockblocking a proper Civil War.

Nah, if a civil war breaks out imma finally get rid of my blue balls.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Nah, if a civil war breaks out imma finally get rid of my blue balls.

1v1 us? You can finish where ever you want, it's just been so long.

• Upvote 1

I wonder how much d*** sucking seeker did for all these people to post for his cause so quickly. 

EDIT: Can not believe that word isn't censored lol

Edited by Alkaline

I wonder how much d*** sucking seeker did for all these people to post for his cause so quickly.

Coups are generally looked down upon by everyone, as I stated in the OP.

Edited by Malal

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Coups are generally looked down upon by everyone, as I stated in the OP.

The ends justify the means, if it's a leader than is truly making decisions that aren't even necessarily bad - but not supported by the one's they are leading, then yes a coup is necessary. Now I don't know Seeker well personally, but based on some of the things I have heard it was only a matter of time before someone was going to do something to act out against him. 

EDIT: Can not believe that word isn't censored lol

People are entitled to their views, even if they are ignorant ones.  

gog-forum-size-regs.png

People are entitled to their views, even if they are ignorant ones.  

I mean if you want my real view all you had to do what ask :v

If you were a satisfactory leader you wouldn't have been coup'd in the first place. It obviously is something that shows you need to work on your methods and character flaws. "It's just one guy" isn't really true, when you look and see there are people in VE who have been active online yet haven't moved with you to tVE. That means there was a divide within the alliance you were supposed to keep unified. 

I do feel bad for you in regards of how shitty this entire situation with Alex reassigning gov was and it's timing heavily influencing the way things went for you. However, things of this fashion aren't often done in a day - they take planning. If the situation with the admin didn't happen you still would have been hit with a curveball sooner or later. 

Edited by Alkaline

If you were a satisfactory leader you wouldn't have been coup'd in the first place.

That's almost like saying "If you weren't so attractive, you wouldn't have been raped in the first place." To a rape victim. What a pathetic argument.

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

That's almost like saying "If you weren't so attractive, you wouldn't have been raped in the first place." To a rape victim. What a pathetic argument.

It's actually nothing like that at all.

1. He chose to lead, ran in an election, whatever it was. And won. Putting himself in the situation. 

2. He interacts with the people who coup him, and his actions directly influence their opinion of him. 

3. If you have had anyone in your life that has been raped you would realize how terribly offensive it is that you resort to that as a counter for a point about leading an alliance in a nation sim. 

• Upvote 4

I think this is pretty cool of UPN. It's a mess, it's not their mess, and they're sticking their neck out a bit anyway. Good stuff.

(Unless they get a treaty out of it later. Then they're just scum. :P )

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

-rubbish-

All you're doing is showcasing that you have absolutely no understanding of anything that's going on at all. I'll give you the same advice I gave James earlier today. You don't know wtf you're talking about, so you should just stfu. Hopefully you take it and avoid making yourself look like an even bigger fool as James has done.

gkt70Td.png

All you're doing is showcasing that you have absolutely no understanding of anything that's going on at all. I'll give you the same advice I gave James earlier today. You don't know wtf you're talking about, so you should just stfu. Hopefully you take it and avoid making yourself look like an even bigger fool as James has done.

Okay Mr. Straw Man excellent debate we've had here.