The war, TEstical perspective.

Prefontaine

It doesn't matter if you had no intention of dethroning the current sphere or replacing it, you were a huge wild card that could have and would have turned the tide against us in another massive war and that's not good to have, plus stepping on our toes leaves a bad taste in the mouth. 

^oo^
 (..)
 ()  ()
 ()__()

Do you really think we haven't been doing anything the whole time? There's been nothing but denial on the side of TKR sphere. At one point we actually were in the same room and still we have contradicting answers.

I have chat logs, screenshots, and audio evidence of every single one of the things I found. If you want me to find them then just give the word.

I don't give a shit if you sympathize with TEst or not. But if you're implying the opinions we expressed in this thread don't matter then it's circlejerking at its finest.

From us, no, but I hope the waterworks is for someone because if not its just sad.

Or a ploy for attention, that too.

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

It's a paradox in this game that the more CBs you have, the weaker your reasons for declaring war look.

Declaring war with no CB at all or "felt like fighting you", is what everyone in paperless has done many times and is all we needed to do.

But with countless reasons to declare on you from a dozen different alliances, it was unavoidable that many would come out.

Maybe when we vote on the war name, everyone can also vote on the official CB. It might end up being dongs, ayy lmao, legs, or za warudo, but that's a risk we'd have to take.

Woot told TKR members that the war was about protecting their protectorates.

I have chat logs, screenshots, and audio evidence of every single one of the things I found. If you want me to find them then just give the word.

pls gib

Edited by Woot
  • Upvote 2

It doesn't matter if you had no intention of dethroning the current sphere or replacing it, you were a huge wild card that could have and would have turned the tide against us in another massive war and that's not good to have, plus stepping on our toes leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

The only problem with this is that The Divided doesn't have the mid or top tier to even consider threatening you guys, maybe TEst could help top but any war they'd get burned in updeclares so it wouldn't really be worth it. Plus they made it clear they weren't going to attack you guys, even if the Divided could even get together enough manpower between themselves to fight you guys, it just wasn't going to happen, which is why this excuse falls flat on it's face.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

It's a paradox in this game that the more CBs you have, the weaker your reasons for declaring war look.

Declaring war with no CB at all or "felt like fighting you", is what everyone in paperless has done many times and is all we needed to do.

But with countless reasons to declare on you from a dozen different alliances, it was unavoidable that many would come out.

Maybe when we vote on the war name, everyone can also vote on the official CB. It might end up being dongs, ayy lmao, legs, or za warudo, but that's a risk we'd have to take.

pls gib

I think the bigger problem is that you can't keep it straight between the individual alliances. X says this, and Y says this, then Z states this. Personally I got several different answers from TKR on why the war was happening. It's what makes many to validate the CB. Now we have you saying "it doesn't matter what the CB is" which complicates things even more.

Hah, our fight was really memorable. The declares on you were bungled because of some server lag and man, to your credit you were on the dot and got ground control on all of us. And we were just sitting in discord like: !@#$... what now. Also, either you don't sleep or are really good with an alarm. Anyways- despite us eventually pulling our shit together, you gave everyone a run for their money. Hopefully you'll actually rejoin Mensa someday  ;)

Haha, I used alarms, and yes, I was specifically waiting for declares to do what I ended up doing. I just had no idea that now losing one ground control via immense means losing ground control everywhere. I was quite surprised when that happened since that changed the entire scenario. The server lag at declare was terrible though, I remember that. And, I hope the same, someday. :)

• Upvote 2

^Still better treatment than GPA ever got on Orbis so it's seems paperless version of neutrality is all well and alive here :)

Dragging it out, not having clear narratives and not being able to make ones minds up on reasons though was kind of annoying.

You couldve paid the money. Just saying

• Upvote 1

I'm hoping we get to the point of log dumping.

It would enlighten the community so much, in so many ways.

Go ahead mate. I've seen you do this before so clearly you think you have something strong so, and I say this respectfully, put up or shut up. 

I've done this before?  Serious?

As a joke, sure, but are you off your rocker?

What was you saying "I've seen the Conversations"? That was what I said you've done before, alluding to these damning evidence held. I'd like to see it myself.

What was you saying "I've seen the Conversations"? That was what I said you've done before, alluding to these damning evidence held. I'd like to see it myself.

The peace talks, sure.  Why wouldn't have I seen them?

Me seeing logs does not equal me dumping logs, just fyi.

Although I will admit, as long as a person is civil to me in conversation, I'll respect their privacy.  But once you start throwing a tantrum at me, well, the respect goes out the window.  So with that said, I have no logs to dump (which means people have been civil with me).

Granted if you and I were to talk in the back channels and you had your temper tantrum with me personally, yeah, I'd dump them.  I won't lie.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

The peace talks, sure.  Why wouldn't have I seen them?

Me seeing logs does not equal me dumping logs, just fyi.

Although I will admit, as long as a person is civil to me in conversation, I'll respect their privacy.  But once you start throwing a tantrum at me, well, the respect goes out the window.  So with that said, I have no logs to dump (which means people have been civil with me).

Granted if you and I were to talk in the back channels and you had your temper tantrum with me personally, yeah, I'd dump them.  I won't lie.

Peace talks, as in the most recent ones? I don't recall anything negative on my end in that outside I suppose what I told Sabriel which I assume is what you refer to. If so then remember there is such a thing as context and I was more than justified. Those who have dealt with me diplomatically know I am a good character, very positive, but when you cross the line with disrespecting and pointless trolling then that changes. Sabriel had shown me a mountain of disrespect and had contributed all of zero, less than zero in fact, so I shot straight. No more to it. 

It seems you don't want to post them here ummm? Very well then, message them to me so I know what you're aiming at exactly and I'll respond in private to you (that is if you care to listen to my end of the matter of course).

>good character

>very positive

Pretty sure you shot first with handling Sabriel poorly.  I mean, why else is she the focus point in regards to any discussion with you?  I'll ask her to re-enlighten you next time you two talk as it directly effects both of you.

• Downvote 1

>good character

>very positive

Pretty sure you shot first with handling Sabriel poorly.  I mean, why else is she the focus point in regards to any discussion with you?  I'll ask her to re-enlighten you next time you two talk as it directly effects both of you.

There was this one group chat at the start of it I didn't really participate in, but I think that's where the sab/roz drama started for this war. Not sure about who shot off first there though. Not 100% on that by any means.

scSqPGJ.gif

>good character

>very positive

Why would I randomly have an outburst like that? It appears that way as you are not aware of the full context. Seems to me some people are telling their allies things and leaving parts out. If you want to see the logs of why I simply lost any semblance of time for Sabriel then PM me for 'em. I'm by no means a perfect person, I make mistakes, but I don't see much of one when dealing with Sabriel in that last chat. Now you like Sabriel I understand so its all a bit odd to you I'm sure, but please understand.

Knowing Rozalia, he's not one to start something like that. Sabriel probably started it as a joke, Roz probably got a bit upset, Sabriel joked about it again, Roz got pissed and defending himself, then Sabriel etc. knowing the 2 characters involved, this is probably what happened.

TCW, find a better reason than "TEst are bullies" because forgetting about Mensa kind of doesn't work, does it?

And I'd like to hear an official position from TKR too that isn't "Whatever you say, man" *cough* :v

This is a shot at me (because I'm being directly quoted here) and I'd like to address it so that it can be put to rest as a couple folks seem to have an issue with what I said and were left unsatisfied with the reasons TCW entered. First, I want to say that I'm posting this independently of TCW and am not representing the alliance's views on this in any fashion so if I say something that reads wildly incorrect, I shoulder that alone. I'm responding to this comment as one single player and this single player's perspective. As I said on the show, I came into the game and GPA in August when we'd just been rolled by TEst and in the midst of it with Arrgh and I believe the war with Mensa was in July. Should I have had that on my brain when talking about warring with paperless? Maybe, but the expectation that players who have been playing for 150 days have the bank of knowledge that players that have been playing for a lot longer than that is unreasonable. It can make them/us feel unwelcome in the community, hesitant to participate, and for all the complaining about the game dying for one reason or another, being mocked for not memorizing every wiki page and not being around for every war between alliances is definitely one of them. With that said, again for me personally, any residual salty feelings that lingered from the war with Mensa were squashed as TCW has become "cousins" in the same sphere. They have a treaty with BK who has a treaty with TKR who is our protector. We live in the same neighborhood and our kids will probably go to the same daycare. So yes, even though the conditions of that war were nasty and extraneous, it is bygones.

Our CB/war declare was on RW and Arrgh. We happily accepted the invitation to war with TEst to "avenge" (I use that word loosely) a factor that led to the disbandment of GPA. If that is not a reasonable enough CB, you'll just have to be unsatisfied because I find it to be a more reasonable CB than "we're declaring on GPA because they're neutral." TEst is paperless. Tit for tat.

If you or anyone else would like to hash this out further or if this was made unclear, I do invite sliding into my DMs for conversation on Discord or in-game so we can further discuss it. But that's really about it.

There's a reason we've had no problem with Mensa/BK/Common Wealth etc.. in this war. Most of our issues stem from TKR/tS and the lies/misscommunication/etc.. whatever you want to call it. They were also the two whom agreed to "Whatever Pantheon wants is fine with us", which was no revenge for hitting Pantheon in exchange for only 1 round of warfare. That's where the bad blood stems from the most. 

For being pirates, bullies, and the villains in the drama that makes Orbis, everyone I've engaged with has been surprisingly pleasant, chill, and it's been a nice reminder that there is another player just like me on the other side of this who just wants to have fun. This is a game, it's cyclical, and it is unfortunate that this is going beyond playful saltiness and into genuine bad blood because I, for one, have made some friends out of so-called "enemies." I do hope that after awhile that this too can be squashed and be a war that I can make fun of a newbie for not knowing a thing about  :D

From my perspective (I'll pass on making a thread), it was fun warring with Pre and his "merry band of idiots." I'm looking forward to seeing what a couple of you guys do next! 

tumblr_inline_nox378LwJX1rkygkg_500.gif

Edited by Queen M

This is a shot at me (because I'm being directly quoted here) and I'd like to address it so that it can be put to rest as a couple folks seem to have an issue with what I said and were left unsatisfied with the reasons TCW entered. First, I want to say that I'm posting this independently of TCW and am not representing the alliance's views on this in any fashion so if I say something that reads wildly incorrect, I shoulder that alone. I'm responding to this comment as one single player and this single player's perspective. As I said on the show, I came into the game and GPA in August when we'd just been rolled by TEst and in the midst of it with Arrgh and I believe the war with Mensa was in July. Should I have had that on my brain when talking about warring with paperless? Maybe, but the expectation that players who have been playing for 150 days have the bank of knowledge that players that have been playing for a lot longer than that is unreasonable. It can make them/us feel unwelcome in the community, hesitant to participate, and for all the complaining about the game dying for one reason or another, being mocked for not memorizing every wiki page and not being around for every war between alliances is definitely one of them. With that said, again for me personally, any residual salty feelings that lingered from the war with Mensa were squashed as TCW has become "cousins" in the same sphere. They have a treaty with BK who has a treaty with TKR who is our protector. We live in the same neighborhood and our kids will probably go to the same daycare. So yes, even though the conditions of that war were nasty and extraneous, it is bygones.

Our CB/war declare was on RW and Arrgh. We happily accepted the invitation to war with TEst to "avenge" (I use that word loosely) a factor that led to the disbandment of GPA. If that is not a reasonable enough CB, you'll just have to be unsatisfied because I find it to be a more reasonable CB than "we're declaring on GPA because they're neutral." TEst is paperless. Tit for tat.

If you or anyone else would like to hash this out further or if this was made unclear, I do invite sliding into my DMs for conversation on Discord or in-game so we can further discuss it. But that's really about it.

For being pirates, bullies, and the villains in the drama that makes Orbis, everyone I've engaged with has been surprisingly pleasant, chill, and it's been a nice reminder that there is another player just like me on the other side of this who just wants to have fun. This is a game, it's cyclical, and it is unfortunate that this is going beyond playful saltiness and into genuine bad blood because I, for one, have made some friends out of so-called "enemies." I do hope that after awhile that this too can be squashed and be a war that I can make fun of a newbie for not knowing a thing about  :D

From my perspective (I'll pass on making a thread), it was fun warring with Pre and his "merry band of idiots." I'm looking forward to seeing what a couple of you guys do next! 

tumblr_inline_nox378LwJX1rkygkg_500.gif

The commonwealth had the most valid reason to attack us IMO. The definitely deserved a win against us regardless of the situation

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

• Wiki Mod

Okay since CBs are being demanded here are Mensa's as best i understand them.

1. Direct orders from The God Emperor Dio Brando. (See the first chapter of Chronicles for more info.)

2. Demonstrate the silliness of the new war system & the way it was implemented. (This is part of the reason for multiple rounds.)

Tbh, these apply to any alliance so;

3. You were the only viable targets due to politics & papers.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid