Terminus Est declaration of War.

Prefontaine

Not that I have a dog in this particular drama bout, but didn't you claim Pantheon/GPA's nations got too fat and you're currently dictating what The Fighting Pacifists can do (Is that still going on, the 'occupied' stuff)?

The whale hunt was a theme for fun, the reason we hit Pantheon was because we were paid to. The reason we hit Neutrals was because we declared war on neutrality long long ago. If you want to declare war on nations whom are too large, you should be declaring on a few of your own then, and/or you should own it. Been given a lot of BS as to why you've declared war on us, if it's because we're not allowed to have big nations would be nice to hear someone own up and say it instead of claiming this and that. However like I said, if you're against large nations you've got a few of your own to put your spheres self imposed limits on. As for TFP we offered them several different peace terms, none that came with any in game cost (we would've give credits for the flag), and were only going to fight them for 1 round. They chose to keep fighting. 

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Being paid isn't a valid CB. Being against neutrals isn't a valid CB.(By the way, is being against paperless a valid CB?)

Couldn't people just be bored with hitting the same people - and wanted to smack down TEst just like it has smacked others before?(GPA, Pantheon, TFP)

You can't expect to be a #1 alliance(excluding TI) and not get hit. That's enough of a CB.

• Upvote 1

Lol if you expect people to believe the likes of the Commonwealth (and others) attacked because of that. Its hilarious and shows how embarrassing it all is. They attacked because they were told to and nothing more.

TKR, defender of Valyria and Alpha. Whats that? Valyria got randomly torn apart to the point of disbandment by TKR's friends and TKR did nothing? Whats that? Alpha is next in line for a beating from TKR and friends. Is that the reason TKR will be going with as a final answer now by the way? Bit too late I'm afraid as you should have such a reason ready at the time of the war and not many days later.

I'll only comment on first 2 sentences on that post, cause frankly I care, in context of this pile-on, very little what peoples motives are, but TCW motives can be seen as really simple. We are irrelevant, a micro doing what it needs to do with some of us having 2 years of shit experience in this game dealing with similar pile-ons TEst, Roz and Arrgh are dealing now. Over-farming has it consequences and AA's are free to go down the eternal CB rabbit-hole if they like.

Being a small part of Valyrian disbandment, yes I feel bad about that, because I know what's that like, but our declaration was pretty clear why we were part of that bandwagon.

On TEst, Roz and Arrgh, we had a change back in October to go paperless, and honestly I was a supporter of that, because of more freedom, but I guess my Stockholm syndrome lost out to my desire for revenge, as it did for so many of us.

Paperless is the new neutral, maybe if you guys kept the real neutral around to be blamed for every problem in this world you might have gone rolling who you like, growing out of control as you please and nobody would !@#$ with you, alas that was not the case and I'm being salty here, but nobody cares.    

Overall 1vs6 there is glory in that! Tears and maybe broken dreams and lost pixels but glory too. History is watching and may it judge us all :D

Edited by kalev60

Being paid isn't a valid CB. Being against neutrals isn't a valid CB.(By the way, is being against paperless a valid CB?)

Couldn't people just be bored with hitting the same people - and wanted to smack down TEst just like it has smacked others before?(GPA, Pantheon, TFP)

You can't expect to be a #1 alliance(excluding TI) and not get hit. That's enough of a CB.

Then own it. Like I said above, I've been fed BS from several people in your hegemoney about reasons why the war is going on. 

scSqPGJ.gif

Had TKR said that (or virtually any other reason and stick to it) then I'd have been dandy. Instead they provided none because no doubt they wanted to do the same as the TKR-RW/Arrgh war and just provide half a dozen reasons later.

Speaking in regards to RW we didn't get paid no unlike TEst and Arrgh. Simply wanted some measure of revenge against TKR for their previous nonsense. This "Paperless Bloc" as they call it you can look to TKR for that too. They showed that even friendly paperless alliances were not safe and were fit to be attacked at will randomly.

I'll only comment on first 2 sentences on that post, cause frankly I care, in context of this pile-on, very little what peoples motives are, but TCW motives can be seen as really simple. We are irrelevant, a micro doing what it needs to do with some of us having 2 years of shit experience in this game dealing with similar pile-ons TEst, Roz and Arrgh are dealing now. Over-farming has it consequences and AA's are free to go down the eternal CB rabbit-hole if they like.

Being a small part of Valyrian disbandment, yes I feel bad about that, because I know what's that like, but our declaration was pretty clear why we were part of that bandwagon.

On TEst, Roz and Arrgh, we had a change back in October to go paperless, and honestly I was a supporter of that, because of more freedom, but I guess my Stockholm syndrome lost out to my desire for revenge, as it did for so many of us.

Paperless is the new neutral, maybe if you guys kept the real neutral around to be blamed for every problem in this world you might have gone rolling who you like, growing out of control as you please and nobody would !@#$ with you, alas that was not the case and I'm being salty here, but nobody cares.    

Overall 1vs6 there is glory in that! Tears and maybe broken dreams and lost pixels but glory too. History is watching and may it judge us all :D

Don't take it the wrong way, I mention Commonwealth as they are what comes to mind first. Half the alliances involved in this have no reason to be.

Edited by Rozalia
  • Upvote 1

Being paid isn't a valid CB.

Ever heard of a mercenary?

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

I don't really get you TKR guys. You guys call yourself the 'most honorable' alliance, but you guys attacked us after:

1 - Other alliances nuked several members of TEst. I personally ate 14 nukes and expended most of my warchest.

2 - Espionaging TEst to make us even weaker, and at a time where we couldn't respond due to OOC reasons.

3 - After getting half the game on board, with the target consisting of only 47 members.

Not only all that, but you also haven't posted an official DoW nor mentioned a valid CB other than 'we're scared of you guys.'

Gotta ask how they asked other people to join. The only way I can think of is that they're honoring their treaties and decided to help out, which I'm grateful for. Not trying to be mean just asking. Edited by Amaryllis

Nerd To The Core

I don't really get you TKR guys. You guys call yourself the 'most honorable' alliance, but you guys attacked us after:

1 - Other alliances nuked several members of TEst. I personally ate 14 nukes and expended most of my warchest.

2 - Espionaging TEst to make us even weaker, and at a time where we couldn't respond due to OOC reasons.

3 - After getting half the game on board, with the target consisting of only 47 members.

Not only all that, but you also haven't posted an official DoW nor mentioned a valid CB other than 'we're scared of you guys.'

To be fair, you guys ate those nukes cause y'all kicked down our door, no fault on the part of TKR to have you randomly roll people with nothing but nukes to throw at you. 

Then own it. Like I said above, I've been fed BS from several people in your hegemoney about reasons why the war is going on. 

HA! That's so rich coming from Mr. "it's just friends" only a week ago. Don't you see the irony of TEst getting rolled with a bullshit CB? 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

See, your tears would be more effective if they weren't coming from a croc. No one here sympathizes with you because of your actions, so who are you appealing to, the walls? Guess you can continue to blame others for your misfortune though, lets see how that works out.

The best part of this war is I can look forward to more angry Roz posts in response to this. I swear that dude has the HARDEST hate boner for us.

Its kinda unhealthy :/

As far as getting other people to join. It wasn't hard at all, I actually think the majority of peeps involved invited themselves.

Edited by Kayser
  • Upvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

I don't know exactly what you have or haven't been told, and I speak only for myself. Perhaps you ought to listen to their reasoning instead of trying to debunk it.

We've already established that it's fine to declare without a CB, in the same way that you declared on various other alliances for reasons that don't constitute a valid CB. You should also heed your own advice, and don't feed us your own "bullshit" :P

The whale hunt was a theme for fun, the reason we hit Pantheon was because we were paid to. The reason we hit Neutrals was because we declared war on neutrality long long ago. If you want to declare war on nations whom are too large, you should be declaring on a few of your own then, and/or you should own it. Been given a lot of BS as to why you've declared war on us, if it's because we're not allowed to have big nations would be nice to hear someone own up and say it instead of claiming this and that. However like I said, if you're against large nations you've got a few of your own to put your spheres self imposed limits on. As for TFP we offered them several different peace terms, none that came with any in game cost (we would've give credits for the flag), and were only going to fight them for 1 round. They chose to keep fighting. 

Either way, I'm pretty sure that while the reasons you were given aren't "valid" CBs, they are still reasons that were taken into consideration. 

Not speaking for tTo; 

I personally would want you hit because of how large you guys got - 19.5 city avg, 1.5b net worth of each player, countless wars you've declared without "valid" CBs and you've given the same kind of bullshit, imo. I was supportive when you mowed down GPA and TFP, and I'm also supportive when you get mowed down yourself. You guys were on the sidelines with your 'paperless' club and picked your wars, this is not a war you get to pick and that's a good thing. 

• Upvote 2

The best part of this war is I can look forward to more angry Roz posts in response to this. I swear that dude has the HARDEST hate boner for us.

Its kinda unhealthy :/

You have it reversed. I did nothing to TKR and your leaders decided to again and again to hate and disrespect us, it seems clearly for OOC reasons considering the language and words used. Special snowflakes hate that I make a joke out of them I don't know. Anyway I even tried to be nice after last time TKR hit us for no reason and was met with hostility. I've simply recognised this hatred from TKR as I've had enough. In game for those who have dealt with me I'm a very diplomatic and understanding person, always willing to find some solution that both sides can be happy with. I however take these insults and disrespect from TKR very seriously and I've tried to reach out in friendship only to be met with more of the same so enough is enough. 

Nah man, its clear why you, your merry band of idiots and the rest of paperless bloc love to toss shade at TKR in particular actually every chance you get (even when its not relevant) . Every alliance leader that plays the game knows, anyone you're appealing to knows. Those that do know will not be persuaded by your mixture of rhetoric and repeated lies because they know its agenda pushing bullshit. The only one you MIGHT convince is some new micro alliance that wouldn't know what you're spouting anyways.

All you are doing is adding to your post count and the occasional humorous talking point when you say something particularly angry.

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

Nah man, its clear why you, your merry band of idiots and the rest of paperless bloc love to toss shade at TKR in particular actually every chance you get (even when its not relevant) . Every alliance leader that plays the game knows, anyone you're appealing to knows. Those that do know will not be persuaded by your mixture of rhetoric and repeated lies because they know its agenda pushing bullshit. The only one you MIGHT convince is some new micro alliance that wouldn't know what you're spouting anyways.

All you are doing is adding to your post count and the occasional humorous talking point when you say something particularly angry.

TKR was the one who decided to act as they did, I nor any other forced them to act in that manner. There is a reason any issues with the other alliances in this conflict is by the large focused squarely on TKR and not the rest. True, some people out there have taken issue with some Mensa members, but thats Mensa members, not Mensa itself. 

This thread is the projection of people who have nothing else to do, so they spend their precious life time(which passes like a lighting bolt)

Baiting people into useless pointless discussions ,that won't change a thing because none will ever admit they are wrong even if they are or are not.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"