Terminus Est declaration of War.

Prefontaine

Well, I'm also only making fun of how butthurt Pre is so that's not really the point.

I gotcha

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

originally i thought that was a bit unfair to say but if the expectation was for us to be able to properly defend and potentially win against the majority of the top 10 alliances in the game simultaneously coming together to deliver a beat down and we failed to do so; perhaps you are right and we are overrated in that sense

To be fair... Five opponents cant beige me so they must suck

My bad. Maybe I'll try to exploit a game update to gain an advantage in a 1050 vs 150. You know cus I need an advantage in a nearly 10 v1.

Can you even math?

1050 divided by 150 is 7. 450 short of a 10v1, or 30% less than your statement.

At least have your math correct when you toss your toys out of your pram.

Edited by Talostastic

☾☆

Priest of Dio

Can you even math?

1050 divided by 150 is 7. 450 short of a 10v1, or 30% less than your statement.

At least have your math correct when you toss your toys out of your pram.

https://tools.britanniapw.com/map

10 alliances v one.

EDIT: (PS I'm not counting Alpha, because you get your panties in a bunch again)

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

https://tools.britanniapw.com/map

10 alliances v one.

> nearly 10vs1, but suddenly it is exactly 10v1

> uses member count (? Idk, didn't look where he got the number)

> an alliance could be (but isn't in this case) literally one person, but sure, that's a solid metric

Which is it? 10v1 or 1050 vs 150 (simplified to 7v1)? You really can't have it both ways.

Additionally, pick up your toys.

pram1.jpg

☾☆

Priest of Dio

> nearly 10vs1, but suddenly it is exactly 10v1

> uses member count (? Idk, didn't look where he got the number)

> an alliance could be (but isn't in this case) literally one person, but sure, that's a solid metric

Which is it? 10v1 or 1050 vs 150 (simplified to 7v1)? You really can't have it both ways.

Additionally, pick up your toys.

pram1.jpg

I put the "ish" because TI is attacking us and while that represents the Syndicate line, it could also represent others. Do you need anything else explained? It's really not hard. Though your rage over needing so much help to fight just one alliance is funny. Keep telling yourself how great you all are XD

230114_908223010.png

Not my fault you needed to exploit to beat us, along with 9ish other alliances <3

scSqPGJ.gif

Not my fault you needed to exploit to beat us, along with 9ish other alliances <3

It looks like the only real exploit we used was to attack an alliance led by a manchild who cannot distinguish between an exploit and a valid strategy given explicitly stated rules. But the tears are enjoyable, I'll grant you that.

As for whether the side needed any advantage, you can see that I couldn't even find a slot. ez win no re pls xdxd

• Upvote 1
77oKn5K.png

I put the "ish" because TI is attacking us and while that represents the Syndicate line, it could also represent others. Do you need anything else explained? It's really not hard. Though your rage over needing so much help to fight just one alliance is funny. Keep telling yourself how great you all are XD

Oh Pre, you poor abused soul. You still don't know yourself if it is 10v1 or 1050 v 150. They're not the same thing, though I can understand that math of difficult.

If 10 one member alliances declared on one 40 member alliance, is that 10v1 in your book? Or is it 10 vs 40? In the literal sense, both are correct, but lying with statistics is a time honoured tradition of the loser.

Just pick one, you're not "wrong" either way, but mixing them just makes you look like a child who ran out of toys to toss out of the pram.

☾☆

Priest of Dio

It looks like the only real exploit we used was to attack an alliance led by a manchild who cannot distinguish between an exploit and a valid strategy given explicitly stated rules. But the tears are enjoyable, I'll grant you that.

As for whether the side needed any advantage, you can see that I couldn't even find a slot. ez win no re pls xdxd

Exploiters gonna exploit. Also I beiged 1/2 of the Mensa's I was fighting with like no military on hand. You guys so good! So clever with this new war system! Hahahaha..

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif