Just a little something

Insert Name Here

Agreed. There is respect for each other on both sides and let's not destroy that moving forward. All of us have a proven history of warring and let's enjoy this without the whole propaganda machine this time, from either side. 

Pssssh, watching the tryhards post walls of text at each other is my favorite part of war.

• Upvote 1

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

A real nail biter this one. I can already hear the DBZ guy telling me to tune in next time to find out.

Lol Over 1M in score versus 358k and one alliance in the cluster of 1M has more members than the other side combined.

4ddb349345a6377085d8eb6a2ccd9d2d165d31fa

Will+our+heroes+beat+the+evil+tyrant+fri

Taking TI out of the equation it's The number 1 3 4 5 6 10 13 14 16 17 alliances plus whatever you want to place Syndicate at, plus whatever others outside the top 20 you want to add it. Sure not all will fight but if it got remotely close they've just got allies for days versus the #2 9 and 27 alliances. Totally winnable!

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

And why would that be?

New mechanics get a maiden voyage, which should definitely be interesting (whether one approves of them or not).

The showdown in the top 50-100 nations should be a calamitous riot of a spectacle for those left out in the popcorn eating ranges.

And the usual bouts of political drama and back-and-forth of the arguments should be as fun and engaging as always.

I didn't literally mean to quote him. If you look around at the posts on the forums, that has been the general response. One quote was it's "hard mode", that wasn't sarcasm for example.

TEst has an impressive reputation, combine that with the fact that they dominate just over 50% of the top fifty nations in the game, it seems to stage what I would imagine will end up being a bloody struggle in the top tier.

I mean, it certainly doesn't put Roz Wei and Arrgh in a great position to do anything, but TEst is in a real position to at least go down like some mother!@#$ing bosses.

• Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

I didn't literally mean to quote him. If you look around at the posts on the forums, that has been the general response. One quote was it's "hard mode", that wasn't sarcasm for example.

I believe you're quoting me. Me viewing it as hardmode was assuming that the other "sphere" would join in to help you guys. If this doesn't happen, then yeah, it will be a (relatively) easy fight. Depends on how crafty Pre is at diplomacy I suppose.

☾☆

High Priest of Dio

I believe you're quoting me. Me viewing it as hardmode was assuming that the other "sphere" would join in to help you guys. If this doesn't happen, then yeah, it will be a (relatively) easy fight. Depends on how crafty Pre is at diplomacy I suppose.

Hah. You mean did I spend Christmas eve and Christmas day trying to wheel and deal with other alliances to come join a war? No. No I didn't talk to a single person from any alliance not involved except very short conversations telling them we're not looking for help. So no, there's going to be no surprise entrants. No big twist. I wasn't going to waste my holiday more than I had to because of this. Sorry to disappoint.

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif