If the game was a series of books

Kastor

Book titles involving the flow of politics in Politics and War. Think of it like the Harry Potter series. Lemme know if you don't get it.

From Ashes and Fire

Pubstomper knows nothing of leading. Soon however, he is whisked away to The Atlas Confederacy to help them succeed. however, it is filled with terror. Pubstomper must overcome raids, Spades, and Traders to unlock the new age for his people. Along the way he meets a slithering Partisan, learns from the wise Abbas, and aids an ally known as Cyradis. As the Confederacy comes crashing down around him. He learns what it means to lead, to think, to excel, he understands the problems facing this day and age, and maybe, just maybe, something new can sprout from the ashes.

The Fragile Empire

Pubstomper isn't ready. That's what's being said behind closed doors anyway. He must quest for a way to keep Rose alive, as the empire gets hit from raiders, and warlords move in to take over. He gathers an army to fight these beasts. However, a warlord Hansarius, whose set up a coalition called The Covenant. He enlists the help of the Emperor of Guardian, Prefontaine, and the King of the Seven Kingdoms, Tenages. However, he has a choice to make: They'll only help him if he chooses to step down as leader of Rose. What's his Empire without him ruling it? The decision could cost him his life.

Birth of an Empire

Pubstomper goes into hiding in the Mushroom Kingdom. Meanwhile in the Empire of the Rose, Kurdanak, a Guardian puppet, takes the Throne. He begins to mold and spread his will over the people of Rose. A young hero named Kastor is picked by Kurdanak to lead a quest to find and kill Pubstomper, and secure his reign forever. While in hiding, Pubstomper meets Dalinar, who helps him find courage to go back and reclaim his throne. Kastor confronts Pubstomper, and has a shocking revelation.

The Flaming Way

With Kurdanak's untimely death, Keegoz takes over as Emperor of Rose. He enlists more men into the Army and places Rose under Martial Law. Abroad, the Viridian Republic and Guardian Empire go to war, and Keegoz answers Guardian's call to go to war. As Rose soldiers march to war, Pubstomper returns to reclaim his throne. He kills Keegoz, but must race to his Generals before they storm Viridian Palace. It's a race against time as agents of the old Empire try to stop him at every twist and turn, and in the end, Pubstomper will realize his full potential, and who his real friends are.

A New Dawn

With Kastor's decision to leave Rose, Pubstomper enlists the loyalist Belisarus as his Regent as an effort to relieve tensions between the old and new Rose Empire. While the war is over and the men are home, there is still work to be done. Ruling isn't as easy as conquering, as Pubstomper will soon find out. The Syndicate Kingdom watches his every move, the Mensaian Empire grows stronger everyday. But in the darkness, light prevails: A young scholar called Lilac revitalizes the Empire's economy, and strong warrior called Durmij strengths the military, and the visionary Oblige unlocks new science to aid Rose's recovery. On the other side, Kastor leaves to start an Empire where there is no darkness, only light, he is attacked by pirates and taken in chains where he is bought by Dutch Traders. There, he unlocks the secrets to the world, and how to save it.

End of the First series, the 2nd will be coming soon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Sound Plan

With the Umbrella Kingdom in ruins, Pubstomper goes to war. With his army of 9,000 strong, he must take on the armies of the Syndicate Kingdom and the Mensaian Empire single handedly, without knowing there's a trap awaiting them. To the East, Dalinar takes over the Mushroom Kingdom and renames it the Radiant Empire. However he must still fight for his right to rule. To the West, Kastor must convince Hansarius to come to Pubstomper's aid while the sly Partisan courts the The Covenant. In this 3 pronged war, all will be tested, but only one will prevail.

The Essence of Fate

So it begins. The Rose-Syndicate war starts, the Empires and Kingdoms, big and small, take sides in the great conflict. But in all wars, life continues. Kastor visits the great wise Pigeon called NG. Durmij leads his army and confronts his greatest fear. Pubstomper leads and conquers, but loses what matters worst. In the end of this great war that seems destined by fate. It'll not be who won, but who is left.

Edited by Kylo Ren
  • Upvote 2

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I don't get it, or more the point of this

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Terminus Est is the original Dune series by Frank Herbert. Prefontaine is similar to Paul Atreides, coming from another planet to guide the Fremen into becoming the most powerful force on Arrakis.

Rose is the main character of this game guys. Duh.

I'm just really hoping that happy ending comes along :P

Or this ends like Titanic

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Who's Pubstomper? 

What's Rose?

Are you originally from Earth, too?

Proud owner of Harry's goat. It's mine now.

I now own MinesomeMC's goat, too. It's starting to look like a herd.

Yep, it is a herd. Aldwulf has added his goat, too, and it ain't Irish.

“Sure, that's what I mean," Roq Daneeka said. "A little grease is what makes this world go round. One hand washes the other. Know what I mean? You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

Keegoz knew what he meant.

"That's not what I meant," Roq Daneeka said, as Keegoz began scratching his back.

• Upvote 3

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

“Sure, that's what I mean," Roq Daneeka said. "A little grease is what makes this world go round. One hand washes the other. Know what I mean? You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."

Keegoz knew what he meant.

"That's not what I meant," Roq Daneeka said, as Keegoz began scratching his back.

I like it.

Also Kastor needs to keep adding more.