Alpha Announcement: Ammendment to Reparation Terms

Placentica

I read this thread and all I can think about is how happy I am that I don't have to deal with this kind of stuff anymore.

Don't lie.  You're unhappy about not having to deal with this sort of stuff.

• Downvote 1

1. This thread is 2 pages long. That's not "all the drama", it's literally been Keegoz/Kastor trying to fuel the flames while Steve has actually just responded normally to a disgruntled non-leader member of an alliance.

2. Alpha was being nice here, if maybe a little flashy to have posted about it :P

3. Stop crying about drama. It's what fuels the game, I don't want to get along with everyone here because that's boring.

tumblr_nn1nznruW41s9gsm7o1_r5_500.gif

Assuming you people can actually win a fight. We're still waiting for that to happen.

I mean you could go back to last year, pretty sure you were around.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

1. This thread is 2 pages long. That's not "all the drama", it's literally been Keegoz/Kastor trying to fuel the flames while Steve has actually just responded normally to a disgruntled non-leader member of an alliance.

2. Alpha was being nice here, if maybe a little flashy to have posted about it :P

3. Stop crying about drama. It's what fuels the game, I don't want to get along with everyone here because that's boring.

1. Yes....that's obviously what happened. The fact that this thread is up is ridiculous.

2. No, I know exactly what Alpha is doing and while they're doing it, it has nothing to do with being nice.

3. Cool Holton, tell us more about your wants. Do you want a mansion? Lamborghini? Private jet?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

I read this thread and all I can think about is how happy I am that I don't have to deal with this kind of stuff anymore.

Dealing with tC has made me long for the easy days of dealing with tS.  I don't think I quite realized how much easier it was with y'all.  At the time it was murder too, but dealing with tC is a special kind of torture I wouldn't wish on anyone.

• Upvote 1

Dealing with tC has made me long for the easy days of dealing with tS.  I don't think I quite realized how much easier it was with y'all.  At the time it was murder too, but dealing with tC is a special kind of torture I wouldn't wish on anyone.

Try dealing with Alpha.

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

I mean you could go back to last year, pretty sure you were around.

It must be fun to be in an alliance that needs to think back to last year to recall the taste of victory. Go, Rose, go!

• Upvote 1

1. Yes....that's obviously what happened. The fact that this thread is up is ridiculous.

2. No, I know exactly what Alpha is doing and while they're doing it, it has nothing to do with being nice.

3. Cool Holton, tell us more about your wants. Do you want a mansion? Lamborghini? Private jet?

I just enjoy content rather than whining. :P

I also enjoy gifs.

I think we might disagree about what the definition of "winning a fight" is.

Um, I'd love to hear yours.

It must be fun to be in an alliance that needs to think back to last year to recall the taste of victory. Go, Rose, go!

Bait

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Who needs to win wars when you can just bounce back right after anyway.

XLL3z4T.gif

Don't lie.  You're unhappy about not having to deal with this sort of stuff.

You got me. I'm a sick man :(

Got to admit I also ran into some difficulties while dealing with the Covenant during my days. Clarke was a special highlight for me in terms of hairpulling. The pidgeondude is pretty cool though.

• Upvote 2

os9LcJK.gif

How the hell did this go from a small announcement abo updated terms into crying about drama and salt? I don't get it

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

Well, one the first criteria that come to mind in regards to winning is "not being a member of Rose". Ergo, I don't see a way that you could win anything, except maybe by disbanding.

You seem pretty salty for a winner.

tenor.gif

XLL3z4T.gif

It was a mistake on our part to not specify a time period initially, but it is good to see that you have accepted our request of timeframe. I do question the need to make an entire thread about it though.

To highlight how cool Steve is and how uncool you are, of course.

Duke of House Greyjoy

Well, one the first criteria that come to mind in regards to winning is "not being a member of Rose". Ergo, I don't see a way that you could win anything, except maybe by disbanding.

:)

You've given me better satisfaction than I had even hoped for.