Up goes the military score

Kastor

So as alliances militerize for what looks like yet another global war. Let's take time to look back on past wars and have pleasant conversation.

What was your favorite war and why?

Who was your favorite person to fight in past wars?

Why do you think this war is starting? :P

• Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

So as alliances militerize for what looks like yet another global war. Let's take time to look back on past wars and have pleasant conversation.

The last one

Anyone in Rose because they're easy pickins

Because we wanna win again

Lxr4VfE.png

Guessing it will be the usual but subtracting Rose and VE since they broke off of that sphere. Roz Wei will jump in and attack someone for some reason, GPA is going to sell their stockpiles once again and think nobody will notice that the market is flooded by GPA Sales. Now if we want to change things up, anyone who won't be directly involved in the main war, should go after GPA's stockpiles. Then you'd have fun for everyone. 

• Upvote 1

It's pretty annoying. As soon as I decide "hey, I should add another rounds worth of shit to my stockpile"... prices go up.

My theory is this, Boony.  We're all on the same cycle.  Buy up, fight a war.  Rebuild.  Buy up.  So, prices go up before a war, way up during war, down after(after we're all buying infra, trying to get one more city so we're 'more prepared' for the next war), then up again before.

And since wars happen pretty much big ones all together at once...we are all on the same cycle except peaceniks.  And they occasionally get ganked in response to their profiting off the cycle.

• Upvote 1

Duke of House Greyjoy

Well, I guess I'll bite.

My favorite war would probably have to be WWA.  None of the sides had the ability (at least at first) to decisively win, there were a bunch of twists, it went on for a while, and was generally a good time. It was also back when people regularly beiged and nobody had missiles or nukes, so it was a on-and-off conventional slugfest, which I really enjoyed. I learned a lot of lessons from it, and gained a lot of respect for my opponents, like TEst. Definitely a fun way to round out alpha, and I'm glad I was able to participate in it.

I'm not sure if I have a favorite person per say, my opponents in past wars have generally been personable and gracious in victory and defeat, so I have no real complaints.

I don't particularly care why this war is starting tbh.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I've only been in 2 AA wars so far, so my favorite one would be NPO's 1st Time, because it lasted 2 weeks (which is good enough) and there were lots of alliances involved.

My favorite enemies are the ones who don't give up and keep militarizing every day, even if I have ground and air control. I have a lot of respect for such opponents.

I guess this war is starting (hopefully) for the most valid and recuurent reason: blue balls.  :ph34r:

Edited by Insert Name Here

I've only been in 2 AA wars so far, so my favorite one would be NPO's 1st Time, because it lasted 2 weeks (which is good enough) and there were lots of alliances involved.

Ah, the 1st time. Nobody ever forgets their 1st time. I remember my 1st time.....lets see now, it was back in '84....and her name was, Mary Jane Rottencrotch. Good times......good times!

• Upvote 1

X4EfkAB.png

My favorite enemies are the ones who don't give up and keep militarizing every day, even if I have ground and air control. I have a lot of respect for such opponents.

I guess this war is starting (hopefully) for the most valid and recuurent reason: blue balls. :ph34r:

I encourage you not to call it that.

6XmKiC2.png

So as alliances militarize for what looks like yet another global war. Let's take time to look back on past wars and have pleasant conversation.

The Blococaust because the forum warfare was a billion times better than any others in PaW. 

I'm not sure. I liked someone trying to raid me, but tanks being buffed in the middle of the war, making me win. 

Reasons. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

favorite war- Oktoberfest, as I was part of VI and we got to do the whole beat your protector game.

favorite person- Seeker from VE.

reason for start? *gets silenced* make sure to practice Operational security kids.

I don't sleep enough

Also, I am an Keynesian Utilitarian

Lastly, Hello world

1. Kazy starts rumor about militarization

2. ???

3. Profit!!

#rollkazy2016

eStUYHv.png

*looks at Mensa, UPN, VE, TKR, and several other alliance's score graphs and calculates mil %*

"Rumors"

*Looks at SK, Rose, tS, BK, NPO, UPN...etc, sees that average daily growth and average mil has not changed considerably in several weeks*

• Upvote 2

eStUYHv.png