Poll about treaty web.

Prefontaine

109 members have voted

1. 1. Should the web include protectorates

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but I'm only voting yes because I know it's tedious for you.
    • Yes, but I'm only voting yes because I like the web to look cluttered.

Considering I count all the yes, but just to annoy me votes as half a no. The no's have it. Protectorates will be removed sometime in the next few whenever I feel like its.

Even if you count the "yes but only to annoy you" votes as half No's, and not as Yes's at all (which is the most friendly interpretation of what you said), I still see the vote as Yes:41, No:36. If you don't feel like dealing with protectorates anymore, that's fine, but come out and say that. Don't be a little !@#$ and make a poll then do what you want anyway.

• Upvote 1

Even if you count the "yes but only to annoy you" votes as half No's, and not as Yes's at all (which is the most friendly interpretation of what you said), I still see the vote as Yes:41, No:36. If you don't feel like dealing with protectorates anymore, that's fine, but come out and say that. Don't be a little !@#$ and make a poll then do what you want anyway.

The treaty web is a democracy?

(also I don't think "yes, but just because I want the web to be cluttered" is a serious yes)

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Lol have you met Pre?

Ole2.png

Considering I count all the yes, but just to annoy me votes as half a no. The no's have it. Protectorates will be removed sometime in the next few whenever I feel like its.

I mean, I voted that cause it's funny but if you're gonna be a !@#$ about it...

I do like the idea of having a toggleable legend, allowing people to disable protectorates n shit if they feel like it.

Edited by underlordgc
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

I'm ignoring the people all together who like the web to look like a rubber band ball. So the no's have it. To summarize. People who want it to be a mess don't matter. People who want to annoy me actually want the same thing as me but want to trololo.

So the no's have it by a narrow margain. But sure be overly butthurt.

scSqPGJ.gif

I'd rather take over handling the treaty web myself than have to use a purposely incomplete one.

Then go program one and convince sheepy to add it. This was entire player made and run by the player the creator trusts to run it.

scSqPGJ.gif

I'm ignoring the people all together who like the web to look like a rubber band ball. So the no's have it. To summarize. People who want it to be a mess don't matter. People who want to annoy me actually want the same thing as me but want to trololo.

That's silly.

Then go program one and convince sheepy to add it. This was entire player made and run by the player the creator trusts to run it.

Already done: https://tools.britanniapw.com/web

And I didn't mean that mine would be used officially by Sheepy. Just that I'd use mine rather than the "official" one. Anyone that would prefer to use mine is welcome to do so as well.

Edit: If anything is missing/incorrect, let me know.

Edited by hadesflames
  • Upvote 3

gkt70Td.png

Guest Curufinwe

Already done: https://tools.britanniapw.com/webAnd I didn't mean that mine would be used officially by Sheepy. Just that I'd use mine rather than the "official" one. Anyone that would prefer to use mine is welcome to do so as well.Edit: If anything is missing/incorrect, let me know.

I have to say, that's pretty good - I only glanced at it quickly so I didn't see if you missed anything important, but the protectorates don't clog up the web, the main cleavages between blocs are clearly defined AND the flags actually reflect the relative scores of the AAs.

Nice job.

Edited by Curufinwe

Already done: https://tools.britanniapw.com/web

And I didn't mean that mine would be used officially by Sheepy. Just that I'd use mine rather than the "official" one. Anyone that would prefer to use mine is welcome to do so as well.

10/10 would recommend 

yZKbzys.png

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

No butthurt, just calling it like I see it.

10/10 would recommend

yZKbzys.png

There are 182 alliances in this game. TESt has a treaty to all of them I don't see 181 lines. So much for an accurate, improved web. Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

There are 182 alliances in this game. TESt has a treaty to all of them I don't see 181 lines. So much for an accurate, improved web.

That screenshot has 34 more of TEst's treaties than your web has. ;)

Anyway, it's not like I'm competing with you. I made my treaty web just for me, so that I can have a web exactly how I want it. Now I don't have to use yours which is heading in a direction I don't like. I'm also being nice enough to let anyone else who would rather use mine use it as well, if they want. If absolutely no one uses mine except for me, that's fine as it would be fulfilling its purpose seeing as I made it just for me anyway.

• Upvote 3

gkt70Td.png

That screenshot has 34 more of TEst's treaties than your web has. ;)

Anyway, it's not like I'm competing with you. I made my treaty web just for me, so that I can have a web exactly how I want it. Now I don't have to use yours which is heading in a direction I don't like. I'm also being nice enough to let anyone else who would rather use mine use it as well, if they want. If absolutely no one uses mine except for me, that's fine as it would be fulfilling its purpose seeing as I made it just for me anyway.

I only run this because I'm slightly less lazy than the person who made it. You're more than free to ask sheepy to put yours in the official one and deal with all the bullshit. 

Also, good to know you've been in this thread posting pointlessly. Since you know, you don't use this web anyway. Idiots these days. Mind numbing level of stupidity right there, mate.

scSqPGJ.gif

I only run this because I'm slightly less lazy than the person who made it. You're more than free to ask sheepy to put yours in the official one and deal with all the bullshit. 

Also, good to know you've been in this thread posting pointlessly. Since you know, you don't use this web anyway. Idiots these days. Mind numbing level of stupidity right there, mate.

Seems like the issue is less my level intelligence and more your lack of comprehension. You fail to see the point, good for you. I don't really care that you lack even that tiny shred of ability.

• Upvote 1

gkt70Td.png

Seems like the issue is less my level intelligence and more your lack of comprehension. You fail to see the point, good for you. I don't really care that you lack even that tiny shred of ability.

And you continue pointlessly. Man, I got you mad XD

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

Stop bickering guys, and hadesflames, your Web would be great if we didn't literally already have one and you weren't nearly a year and a half late. Stop trying to push your stuff you're not this amazing developer you seem to think you are, just enjoy playing the game. It's not 'making it for yourself and not caring if anyone else uses it' if you post it in every thread.

• Upvote 2
T7Vrilp.png

Stop bickering guys, and hadesflames, your Web would be great if we didn't literally already have one and you weren't nearly a year and a half late. Stop trying to push your stuff you're not this amazing developer you seem to think you are, just enjoy playing the game. It's not 'making it for yourself and not caring if anyone else uses it' if you post it in every thread.

You clearly don't understand what he's trying to accomplish. 

XWIGBVl.gif

scSqPGJ.gif

Yes, because we need a quick reference to all alliance clusters.

Issue with that:

Protectorates come and go like herpes.

They usually stay out of wars because 1-3 active people and a bunch of inactives skrubs can't do much for the mothership. Ayy.