End the Americanization of P&W!

Andrezj Kolarov

because Israel is just a colony of America, lets face it

More like, USA greatest ally :DDDDDD ....(Merchant pls, no meant for anti semite :'( )

Spoiler for shoah

<removed for rule violation.>

Edited by Alice Abernathy
Alex/Alice
  • Upvote 2

Daily reminder that the first human being in space was a Communist.

Daily Reminder that Yuri Gagarin was not the first person in space. It was Vladimir Ilyushin.

-doesn't understand soviets were first to go to space-

-jingoism- 

-snip-

-snip-

I don't think I like the way you guys think, bye!

45e8de215fb77eb50cf12acb9e96e35c.jpg

Edited by Comrade Enver Hoxha
  • Upvote 1

I don't think I like the way you guys think, bye!

45e8de215fb77eb50cf12acb9e96e35c.jpg

>People hold a different opinion.

>''Better kill them!''

>Thinks that's a perfectly normal response and that I'M the monster.

Are you sick? Do you need help?

Edited by Thalmor
  • Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

It was a joke? Calm down, literally.

Oh my gosh, my sincerest of apologies, Comrade Enver Hoxha!

It's hard to tell over the internet sometimes when someone is joking or not, and people who lean far to the left (as you seem to do), are usually the most self-righteous and obnoxious (from my own experience).

Again, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! :lol:

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

• Administrators

I'm not seeing any reason you want to end the "Americanization."

Also, it's worth noting that 80% of the players are in America.

That's 1 argument pro-"Americanization", 0 arguments anti-"Americanization."

• Upvote 6

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I think Central Intelligence Agency and Iron Dome work, as a non American. Petrol works better though, and then you can use litres for it - which work, unlike gallons. While mostly Americans play the game, I think it should cater for the American language circle jerk. But as soon as 51% of players are outside, we can change it to educate the Americans who can't spell (not implying by this that I can spell btw.).

I think Central Intelligence Agency and Iron Dome work, as a non American. Petrol works better though, and then you can use litres for it - which work, unlike gallons. While mostly Americans play the game, I think it should cater for the American language circle jerk. But as soon as 51% of players are outside, we can change it to

educate the Americans who can't spell (not implying by this that I can spell btw.).

But gallons aren't used for oil/gas. First, that would be barrels IRL. Plus, the refineries change 3 measurement-neutral units of oil into 6 measurement-neutral units of gas. You can't change 3 gallons of oil into 6 gallons of gas. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_and_British_English_spelling_differences#Latin-derived_spellings

Most words of this kind came from Latin, where the ending was spelled -or

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png