Orbis on Planet Bob?

Kastor

*keeps banging head against the wall for wasting several minutes reading this thread*

Like someone said, just fight already!

This thread actually makes Mexican soap operas look good.

Roll GPA.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

If truth doesn't come from you, how are you one of the sources of it?

To actually be honest?

Neither TS or Alpha are fighting for the "Truth." Or if they are even Rose could do better in it.

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

To actually be honest?

Neither TS or Alpha are fighting for the "Truth." Or if they are even Rose could do better in it.

Yeeeee we're fighting to maintain a spirit literally undefeated amirite

Lxr4VfE.png

Sup, has been a long time  hasn't it?

To cut the crap out so I don't have emulate partisan and waste a half hour of my time writing a wall of text, yes, I did say that any realm where a person like you has any relevance is shit. Why? Precisely because of what you are doing right now.

The common trend for you in every situation where a person expresses a personal grievance or criticism in regards to your personality is for you to play the victim card and run around using it for in game for a political purpose or point. Much like you are doing right now. This is what you continuously do and have done in both (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and now here, "so and so does not have nice things to say about me, must somehow play the victim card" whilst you sit and s!@#$ about it with your inner circle who know full well the sham you are attempting to perform whilst manipulating the greater community into possibly feeling sympathy for you. This is what you continuously do and I think everyone who knows you from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) expects it from you. No one certainly defends you even within your own allies when I express my personal criticisms of you so it can't be just me for that matter who thinks you are purely toxic for any community and that relays precisely the context of the quote of mine you dropped.

My quote has no specific bearing upon (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) or PnW. It has bearing upon my judgment of your character, I am pretty sure if I met you in the real world you would probably live up to my expectations based upon my judgement of you based on our thankfully few interactions within (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and from the looks of it now PnW too. It has nothing to do with whatever alliance you are in and it certainly does not affect my judgement of whatever alliance you are in and it certainly does not affect how I interact with NPO. The same cannot be said for you however as you just freely admitted to condoning refusing your diplomats and members to discuss in game alliance matters and concerns with a person who you particularly have a personal grievance with which originated in an another game. That is the crucial difference between you and myself and expresses exactly why I think you are a complete waste of space as a person. And before you even attempt to spin this into some in game plea for sympathy, let me remind everyone I just spent 2 months in an AA allied to you so it is pretty clear I do not let my personal judgement of persons affect how I view an alliance. If I were in the same alliance as you I would have exactly the same opinion of you so do not even attempt to somehow make this a political ingame dislike which has crossed over from a different game.

Why do I think you are toxic for this community, (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)'s community and indeed any community? Because you are manipulative and will attempt to use any justification or excuse to achieve your own ends regardless of the merit found within the justification itself. I play a few online MMO games and if I noticed you playing there or indeed any person playing the game who resembled your personality, I would say much the same as I did in the quote you dropped, so and so is a whatever and the realm/community is shit because it would be the truth. People like you ruined (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), these of us who founded tS, cynic included for that matter deliberately came to this game for a fresh start away from this sort of crap you are attempting to pull but lo and behold, here you are 18 months later pulling the same crap and even mentioning exactly the same criticisms you did in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways). "Charles and chim are bad because they call me mean things because I act like a prick, tS/MI6 is bad as a result so I must get whatever alliance I am in to act against them".  

It has nothing to do with whatever game I first met you in  so don't try and spin it into some jab at myself not being impartial to alliances found in both communities and games. It is solely to do with my judgement of you as a person, much as I am sure you maintain grievances with particular persons from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) who now reside here in this realm. Whether they are genuine grievances or grievances maintained solely for political reasons so as to justify your dislike of alliances found here in PnW I really have no idea and to be honest, I really don't care.

Also, please feel free to somehow use my post against you as some personal OOC attack and then run around to everyone saying the syndicate is evil, it is your typical modus operandi and I expect everyone and anyone who knows you to do so anyway so you should at the very least attempt to live up to their expectations.

Also, in regards to cynic, he didn't get ousted over (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) matters. What happened was he broke our forums I think 3 or 4 times in a week or two, constantly wanted to have himself set up as some supreme chairperson/dictator against the wishes of the other dozen or so founders and the majority of the alliance who wanted a more accountable system of government and then wanted to change our alliance theme from a corporate one to a sons of anarchy theme. The (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) drama you just love to keep repeating was simply the last straw. It didn't inspire much faith in his leadership, he left the alliance after our other gov members had a word with him about his general conduct and how it wasn't fitting for a person in any leadership position and requested that he fix his act. He decided to resign at that moment in time.

Knowing Roquentin pretty well (most likely better than you do) i find it odd that any place that has a good leader being called shit is odd. Definition of the word victim a person who has been attacked, injured, robbed, or killed by someone else. And Roquentin has been attacks, albeit with words. No one from our allies are defending us? That's because the OWF is worth jack**** aside from sh**posting, and you know it. No policy is made or majorly changed based on OWF (aside from DoWs). Meeting Roquentin IRL would end up like that, mainly due to your previous bias against Roquentin. Of course your personal issues cause you to interact different with our alliance. It takes a special person to be able to get past that. Er no, Roquentin doesn't stop us from posting or talking to other people. It's recommended to not post here b/c it's horrible and stupid, not to talk to people that have a strong bias against NPO because they will manipulate you. Far difference between being in an alliance allied to us than interacting with Roquentin or NPO often. Often alliances aside from diplomats don't  interact much with other alliances (i'm sorry VE ;~ ;). When in another games you are enemies with someone, you harbor resentment and ill feelings to the people (generally. There are some people that can get past that). If you want to have a game where Roquentin or NPO isn't there, go make your own game. The only person here that can say with a definitive fact that people can't be here is Sheepy. A lot of FA (from what i've seen) is based on Auctor and ComradeMilton, though i'm just a grunt. It might not be about the game it started in, but it certainly got worse in the second one. This post doesn't much faith in YOUR leadership. 

Oh, now you are trying to be honest? At this point, Placentica, I don't think that word means what you think it means.

Ad hominum... the syndicate's 100th one?

And i will not make the fallacy fallacy. Sometimes you guys bring up good points. Not saying it is so in this circumstance, but sometimes you do. 

Still a better love story than Twilight.

*50 shades of grey

The fact that Chim gets again and again mentioned here and certain alliance leaders use his quotes for panic-mongering is proof enough of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) shit crossing the borders into PnW.

Because Chim is mostly inactive in PnW and the closest he has got to influence the actions of the Goverment of t$ was when I threatened him with expulsion and raiding for refusing to follow a government order back in February. Leave the man alone. At least until he does something in this game worth of your hate.

I see an alarming trend on people cloning (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) bullshit behaviour more and more in this game, and I for one came here running away from that.

I imagine that Chim gets mentioned again and again is due to the fact that his quote is the one used and he is relevant to the situation. It's more proof that he's posting as a representative of the collective feelings of t$. When you want to see how a product works, you don't ask the company, you ask someone that owns one of the products. People that aren't leadership of alliances don't have as much of a "good alliance" filter. They will let out the feelings that the collective of that alliance feels, as well as any problems that may be in the alliance.

Buorhann is a great example of this.

Roll GPA.

Yes. :P

Edit: Er forgot to note i'm not someone important in NPO. Just my personal opinion and thoughts. 

Edited by Goddess Hestia

I imagine that Chim gets mentioned again and again is due to the fact that his quote is the one used and he is relevant to the situation. It's more proof that he's posting as a representative of the collective feelings of t$. When you want to see how a product works, you don't ask the company, you ask someone that owns one of the products. People that aren't leadership of alliances don't have as much of a "good alliance" filter. They will let out the feelings that the collective of that alliance feels, as well as any problems that may be in the alliance.

wot u say m8?  ill fok u up sware on me mum

( Seriously though, hahahahahahahahahahaha )

Also, if Auctor and Milton is your FA - Holy crap.  No wonder.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Downvote 1

Chimaera can't be posting as "representative of the collective feelings" of t$ because he is barely active at all in this game and community. He has exactly 18 total posts in our alliance forums and in the last three months he has only posted once. And this lone post was related to the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) DoW issue.

Of course.

Only those who have fully embranced the Way of the Great Hippo are allowed to become members of the Collective Mind.

All hail the Great Hippo, whose Wisdom guides us through the Path to True Enlightenment. May his Holy Goatee be always soaked in Ale rather than Vomit.

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 2

Chimaera can't be posting as "representative of the collective feelings" of t$ because he is barely active at all in this game and community. He has exactly 18 total posts in our alliance forums and in the last three months he has only posted once. And this lone post was related to the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) DoW issue.

And yet he still shows these feelings?

Wow you guys must really hate us.

I would like to point out the official NPO declaration had no "For Steve!" On it; theybcited other issues. There was literally one comment on page 1 that you're using to blame NPO.

Greatkitteh was here.-

I would like to point out the official NPO declaration had no "For Steve!" On it; theybcited other issues. There was literally one comment on page 1 that you're using to blame NPO.

NPO's involvement in this has occurred through their own actions here in this realm I believe along with the recruitment screenshot.

@ hestia, given that my assessment of roq has no basis upon how I interact with NPO, I am not going to engage in a debate with you in regards to something which has no bearing upon this game.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

!@#$ you too, Chim.

Holy s*&^ where have you been you bastard?

Hestia, I really hope you're not that thick. I even said IN THE LOGS (even the nicely doctored ones you've been spreading) that I don't think it's fair, it's just a common occurrence for Pacifican communities abroad.

Edited by Chimaera

g23Jm5K.png

@ hestia, given that my assessment of roq has no basis upon how I interact with NPO.

Bulls*^&

Edited by Goddess Hestia

Ad hominum... the syndicate's 100th one?

And i will not make the fallacy fallacy. Sometimes you guys bring up good points. Not saying it is so in this circumstance, but sometimes you do. 

This is the open forums where such a thing will exist from now until the very end. 

ebWbKBi.png

NPO's involvement in this has occurred through their own actions here in this realm I believe along with the recruitment screenshot.

@ hestia, given that my assessment of roq has no basis upon how I interact with NPO, I am not going to engage in a debate with you in regards to something which has no bearing upon this game.

Wrong. There have been threats of retaliation before we did anything and militarization before we did anything here and no,  the implication from your previous post is that I've manipulated people in NPO and outside into being anti-tS/MI6 somehow to further my own ends, so this is a really bizarre argument. The fact that you think your position is a tenable one ie. to openly hate someone else as a person is hilarious. You should ultimately not be taken seriously at all as you conduct yourself with zero maturity when it's something you're stubborn on. You have always been pigheaded and close minded and the fact that you are being enabled is something  I don't need to highlight any further.

Edited by Roquentin

Wrong. There have been threats of retaliation before we did anything and militarization before we did anything here and no, the implication from your previous post is that I've manipulated people in NPO and outside into being anti-tS/MI6 somehow to further my own ends, so this is a really bizarre argument. The fact that you think your position is a tenable one ie. to openly hate someone else as a person is hilarious. You should ultimately not be taken seriously at all as you conduct yourself with zero maturity when it's something you're stubborn on. You have always been pigheaded and close minded and the fact that you are being enabled is something I don't need to highlight any further.

Hate is a strong word, pity would be more accurate I suppose.

Oh well.

Also rather revealing that you believe having a personal opinion should be based upon solely how tenable the opinion is. Of course, given that you have always consistently changed your opinions and actions so as to gain the maximum personal benefit to yourself, really isn't that surprising at all. Anyone would be pigheaded and stubborn in comparison to you in that regards as you stand for nothing but your own benefit.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png