Orbis on Planet Bob?

Kastor

First off:  I should have read Charle's post more closely and thought through it more before fully endorsing it.  My issues with Roquentin have to do with how he chooses to play games like this, the way he chooses to approach it which I strongly dislike.  I don't know if he's the same way in his real life dealings.  People often act differently when playing games or online than they do in their other real life dealings.  Charles went too far in talking about what Roquentin would be like as a person in real life, and I went too far in endorsing that.  For that I apologize.

It is extremely highly unlikely that I'll ever have real life dealings with Roquentin but if I did I would try to go into it with an open mind.  I generally agree with Dalinar's definition of what an "OOC" attack is.  I have no desire to see bad things happen to Roquentin in real life, to do anything that might harm him in that life.  And I have no desire to bring (or even know) about Roquentin's real life persona or to use it against him in any way.

That doesn't mean I can or should ignore patterns about how he played (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) and pretend that he isn't likely to play the same way in P&W or other games like this.  That being the case, it's unlikely that I'll ever trust or get along with him in this game.

Edited by Azaghul
  • Upvote 1
GnWq7CW.png

My post was OOC, I don't think that was ever really a point of contention and it was fully meant to describe how I felt about roq in an OOC manner. The fact that folks are once again trying to warp it into some OOC attack just confirms everything I actually said about running around trying to get sympathy because at the end of the day, there was no actual OOC attack within the post itself. Unless of course having opinions on a person is now considered an OOC attack at which point feel free to run around saying oh noes, someone doesn't like me and said mean things about me, I am OOC attacked.

With that specific logic, describing anyone in a favourable or unfavourable manner must be an OOC attack I suppose, I could say I feel OOC attacked because roq called me stubborn and close minded. Or I could just say, take a teaspoonful of cement and harden the !@#$ up. Or grow thicker skin, either one helps.

Actually pretty sure you have called me a psychopath for that matter now that I think on it? Oh well, it's ok. I won't run around saying oh noes, I feel violated because someone on the internet doesn't like me. I will instead just shrug it off and post a gif or something.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant

Untitled.png

You are wrong on this and I'm not sure why you keep pushing a line that you and The Syndicate know is a complete lie and easily proven as a total lie. Placentica isn't mentioned in other worlds.

On the other hand, The Syndicate is constantly trying to bring other world drama here for it's PnW agenda. The reason this topic is blowing up in your face is because it's showing The Syndicate to be hypocrites and lacking in creditability. While they are always trying to tear down other's credibility because "we will do whatever it takes to win a war", they have to keep lying to maintain their house of cards. And it's falling in on them now.

We constantly bring other worlds drama here?

What are you talking about exactly?

The cynic thing? Where he left on his own accords?

The "join mi6" thing? Which is two tS players who do that in every war as a joke and is known as a joke in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) as well?

Or this current thing? Where people in another world make a joke about declaring war on mi6 with your name as their cb, then NPO fearing retaliation based on the words of a regular inactive tS member saying something generic about how NPO will get rolled?

But whatever. Continue to spew as much bullshit as you can. Eventually someone will believe you.

6XmKiC2.png

To quote the OP of that DoW:

'

Did you even read the thread, or are you just running around because of your predisposition against t$?

We have literally shown the cropped text used by NPO, and we have shown the context surrounding it. Are you saying that that is not evidence?

Again: It was in the OP thus part of the IC declaration of war. It was then echoed by a contingent of members.

As for recruitment: I'm not talking about migration being an issue to t$? I'm speaking of NPO's use of a supposed Syndicate threat to specifically recruit members to its cause- namely, a supposed coming ideological war.

That wasn't the Pacificia declaration. This was .

Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Wars and politics are a curious things where allies and enemies of bygone ages change between being on the same side or on another. In our long quest seeking to bring Order to the world, the New Pacific Order has become all too familiar with this and has learned much as a result of history. This journey has been far from an easy one; for it is fraught with victories and accomplishments. With defeats and setbacks to learn from. We may falter, but we always get up again, bringing forth our vision of order upon the world with peace, strength, and prosperity for those supporting it.

And it is here, as enforcers of order, that we stand today.

Ivan Moldavi once stated that "No one could act against the Orders and speak of it being in 'good conscience'. To act against the Orders is to be in the wrong by definition." Invicta has, on several occasions, displayed hostility towards allies of the New Pacific Order and, by extension, Pacifica herself. And they have also taken it upon themselves to associate with other factions hostile towards Pacifica and her allies, most notably MI6. While we can respect them for making the choice of aligning themselves in such a manner, this association and conduct, however, has unfortunate but necessary consequences.

The New Pacific Order hereby declares war on Invicta and declares support for her allies Non Grata and the New Polar Order in their engagement against MI6.

Our past wars against Invicta have quite enjoyable and we wish them the best of luck in this one. o/

Signed on this Sixth of June 2016,

Frawley,

Emperor of the New Pacific Order

The Thunder Down Under

Lord of Darkness,

Imperial Regent of the New Pacific Order

Grand Marshal of the Army of the Pacific

Well, I concede you DID show evidence, but doesn't change anything. It is still a threat anyhow; which means a responce was likely.

I'm not sure what you mean by NPO telling everyone to go to PW for some ideological crusade. Every alliance to some extent recruited from space, TS and UPN included.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

My post was OOC, I don't think that was ever really a point of contention and it was fully meant to describe how I felt about roq in an OOC manner. The fact that folks are once again trying to warp it into some OOC attack just confirms everything I actually said about running around trying to get sympathy because at the end of the day, there was no actual OOC attack within the post itself. Unless of course having opinions on a person is now considered an OOC attack at which point feel free to run around saying oh noes, someone doesn't like me and said mean things about me, I am OOC attacked.

With that specific logic, describing anyone in a favourable or unfavourable manner must be an OOC attack I suppose, I could say I feel OOC attacked because roq called me stubborn and close minded. Or I could just say, take a teaspoonful of cement and harden the !@#$ up. Or grow thicker skin, either one helps.

Actually pretty sure you have called me a psychopath for that matter now that I think on it? Oh well, it's ok. I won't run around saying oh noes, I feel violated because someone on the internet doesn't like me. I will instead just shrug it off and post a gif or something.

well that's bullshit. 

where's the gif?

I'm not sure what you mean by NPO telling everyone to go to PW for some ideological crusade. Every alliance to some extent recruited from space, TS and UPN included.

All of NPO's crusades are ideological. They literally have no other mode.

• 3 weeks later...

Bring back Ivan Moldavi 

bring back the cockstain

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Bring back Ivan Moldavi

If Moldavi was in this game, I'm certain he'd be trying something new with a different name and different theme. Who knows, he might be trying something completely different and non-serious like BK.

I personally feel as if the way I am OOC and IC to be fairly level with my Rl! It may be amplified but still the same. I just assumed if your a douche to people on orbis or (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) or ns that you were a douche in Rl. Being called one shouldn't be considered an attack unless....the truth hurts. Only sticks and stones break bones. Words never will. Be a douche or don't but quit crying when you're called one.

Sorry my RL persona got away on me. Say something about him.

I'm actually much nicer online than I am irl.

That said, the entire idea behind the separation of characters from their RL personae is because players in these communities often take things way too far. The idea behind separating (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) from PnW characters was so that hopefully we wouldn't just replicate the same patterns folks had grown bored of after ten years. If folks do not really want to do that, ok. It is what it is.

If Moldavi was in this game, I'm certain he'd be trying something new with a different name and different theme. Who knows, he might be trying something completely different and non-serious like BK.

Shit, they're on to us!

q8nfyvc.gif