Orbis on Planet Bob?

Kastor

Calm down member of UPN.  I know you just signed a treaty with NPO, just wait your turn.  Your whole purpose is to be a supportive member of their precious existence.

I'm pretty calm, I just don't get what all the commotion's about.

This all seems quite pointless and inconsequential.

I say we either go to war or put an end to this low quality show.

Edited by Insert Name Here

Calm down member of UPN. I know you just signed a treaty with NPO, just wait your turn. Your whole purpose is to be a supportive member of their precious existence.

At least in UPN we determine our own purpose, not force others one.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

NPO's involvement in this has occurred through their own actions here in this realm I believe along with the recruitment screenshot.

@ hestia, given that my assessment of roq has no basis upon how I interact with NPO, I am not going to engage in a debate with you in regards to something which has no bearing upon this game.

I know it can be hard for some people to think as abstract as an organization or an alliance, so they have to give it a face and a person. Make it more concrete. Bearing this in mind, the opinion you have of Roquentin absolutely affects your views of an alliance.

Chimaera can't be posting as "representative of the collective feelings" of t$ because he is barely active at all in this game and community. He has exactly 18 total posts in our alliance forums and in the last three months he has only posted once. And this lone post was related to the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) DoW issue.

Even if he doesn't represent t$, he certainly makes a damn strong case about you guys. When an outsider can accurately say the feelings that are present within a group, then those feelings much be pretty damn strong...

Holy s*&^ where have you been you bastard?

Hestia, I really hope you're not that thick. I even said IN THE LOGS (even the nicely doctored ones you've been spreading) that I don't think it's fair, it's just a common occurrence for Pacifican communities abroad.

I understand you might not like or think what is happening to Pacifica is fair, but we both know you aren't going to do jackshit against it. You are going to use and abuse it as long and as hard as you can. Pacifica is your scary scapegoat. Something to keep your bloodlusting bloc together. Oh no if we don't stick together the NPO will rise again and they will control the game. We have to make sure that the NPO doesn't become powerful again. Also, while you guys mention it... This is how your bloc keeps itself together... You operate on a common offensive, saying, "you guys can't win alone. fight with us so we can win."

At least in UPN we determine our own purpose, not force others one.

Not sure how that's relevant, but ok!

Also rather funny statement to make too.

I understand you might not like or think what is happening to Pacifica is fair, but we both know you aren't going to do jackshit against it. You are going to use and abuse it as long and as hard as you can. Pacifica is your scary scapegoat. Something to keep your bloodlusting bloc together. Oh no if we don't stick together the NPO will rise again and they will control the game. We have to make sure that the NPO doesn't become powerful again. Also, while you guys mention it... This is how your bloc keeps itself together... You operate on a common offensive, saying, "you guys can't win alone. fight with us so we can win."

Actually, NPO wasn't even on our radar at all until the stint in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) happened.

Sure, there might've been a few questionable treaty deals here and there, but it's not like we're going to do anything about it.  People can sign whoever the hell they want, plus we get to see Prefontaine groan about it when it gets too ridiculous.

I personally just find it odd people are mass signing treaties with an alliance that is just bloated and unproven, and also absorbed in an alliance that has been kicked around ( Let's not forget there's that leaked screenshot of you guys literally asking for inactive farm nations due to some concern of threatened existence, that's just depressing ).

I just want to fight in a world war again.  Those are fun.  If it's against NPO and friends, then so be it, I have no beef against anybody - I just want to fight.  It's been boring with Alpha.  I don't expect much out of it, but who knows - maybe the ship attack tactic will actually work this time?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not sure how that's relevant, but ok!

Also rather funny statement to make too.

Actually, NPO wasn't even on our radar at all until the stint in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) happened.

Sure, there might've been a few questionable treaty deals here and there, but it's not like we're going to do anything about it. People can sign whoever the hell they want, plus we get to see Prefontaine groan about it when it gets too ridiculous.

I personally just find it odd people are mass signing treaties with an alliance that is just bloated and unproven, and also absorbed in an alliance that has been kicked around ( Let's not forget there's that leaked screenshot of you guys literally asking for inactive farm nations due to some concern of threatened existence, that's just depressing ).

I just want to fight in a world war again. Those are fun. If it's against NPO and friends, then so be it, I have no beef against anybody - I just want to fight. It's been boring with Alpha. I don't expect much out of it, but who knows - maybe the ship attack tactic will actually work this time?

I find it odd that one comment on a foreign game by someone who isn't even active on the Orbis Wide Freakshow somehkw justifies blackmailing NPO.

And maybe there won't be "threatened existence" if no snake sticks it's tounge wide at a peaceful golfer. But hey, someone on a different planet said "for steve!" and that means we have to burn down the golfcourse.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

And of course what happens in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) can't stay in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways), it needs to be transferred here. Sure, let's go down that path and see where it leads... Good for you.

• Upvote 3

Can we all agree that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) sucks and died years ago-- I mean shit I remember Lord of Darkness scoffing at the idea of NPO transitioning to PnW. Now even they're here with their cream buddies circle jerking other old pals with the other hand.

Whoever thought trade circles, tech deals and that 20-day back tax-collection improvement swapping cycle were a good idea needs to be shot.

I know it can be hard for some people to think as abstract as an organization or an alliance, so they have to give it a face and a person. Make it more concrete. Bearing this in mind, the opinion you have of Roquentin absolutely affects your views of an alliance.

Actually pretty easy to think in abstract in regards to separating names and faces from that of an alliance/organisation if I have properly understood the meaning you are attempting to convey, is a tad bit unclear so apologies if I have misunderstood your post. Plus, you really are in no position to tell me how my opinion of a person affects my view of an alliance, I know it makes it easier for your narrative to claim as much but in this case you are incorrect in your presumption.

• Upvote 1

Untitled.png

Even if he doesn't represent t$, he certainly makes a damn strong case about you guys. When an outsider can accurately say the feelings that are present within a group, then those feelings much be pretty damn strong...

Basic commom sense dictates than when an outsider talks about the feelings of a community he doesn't belongs to, what he says is far from an accurate representation of said community.

Not to mention that in said screens, Chim doesnt talks about the feelings of t$ but of all PnW players.

You cannot possibly be serious with this post. I do not know where to begin to decipher such an asinine argument.
  • Upvote 2

ebWbKBi.png

Lol, please.

This would seem less transparent if *NPO* had done the things in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) that people are claiming to be offended about in the first place.

Sure, there might've been a few questionable treaty deals here and there, but it's not like we're going to do anything about it.  People can sign whoever the hell they want, plus we get to see Prefontaine groan about it when it gets too ridiculous.

I just want to fight in a world war again.  Those are fun.  If it's against NPO and friends, then so be it, I have no beef against anybody - I just want to fight.  It's been boring with Alpha.  I don't expect much out of it, but who knows - maybe the ship attack tactic will actually work this time?

Why are you doing and saying things in PnW that are based on matters of another world?  Isn't that the very definition of a potentially OOC war?  Talking about declaring an in-game war based on OOC matters.

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 1

Why are you doing and saying things in PnW that are based on matters of another world?  Isn't that the very definition of a potentially OOC war?  Talking about declaring an in-game war based on OOC matters.

Why are you doing and saying things in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) that are based on matters of another world?  Isn't that the very definition of a potentially OOC war?  Talking about declaring an in-game war based on OOC matters.

I would kindly have asked you to keep your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) BS separate.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Why are you doing and saying things in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) that are based on matters of another world?  Isn't that the very definition of a potentially OOC war?  Talking about declaring an in-game war based on OOC matters.

I would kindly have asked you to keep your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) BS separate.

I give this c/p shitpost a D-.  But you actually just proved my point.

Who cares what happens in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)?  I certainly don't really care what happens there, but if you do LordRahl, maybe this isn't the place to bring up your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)-related issues.  If you have issues with matters that pertain to that world, I suggest you go post in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) forums and not here.

I give this c/p shitpost a D-.  But you actually just proved my point.

Who cares what happens in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)?  I certainly don't really care what happens there, but if you do LordRahl, maybe this isn't the place to bring up your (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways)-related issues.  If you have issues with matters that pertain to that world, I suggest you go post in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) forums and not here.

I give this post a 1.2/7.

If you want to keep the two games separate you should, you know, do that.

Nice try though.

-signature removed for rules violation-