Orbis on Planet Bob?

Kastor

We seriously need some sort of qouta on how many posts tS can make in one subject per outher players. i would sugest a 1 to 2 ratio as a minimum....

And Partisan should be limited to 1m words per topic......

Edited by Ole
  • Upvote 2

Ole2.png

So as a complete outsider to this (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) drama let me try to sum up 3 pages:

t$ stands accused of talking about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) here on the OWFs and on some other chat site?  I suppose they are guilty of this, with evidence.  Is that actually an offense worthy of drama?

The other side (Alpha and NPO?) attacked t$'s (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) alliance with DoW reason: "For Steve".  Is there some proof of this (ie. do they do DoW messages in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways))?  If this is true then the "case" seems pretty open and shut.

-signature removed for rules violation-

Can we all agree that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) sucks and died years ago-- I mean shit I remember Lord of Darkness scoffing at the idea of NPO transitioning to PnW. Now even they're here with their cream buddies circle jerking other old pals with the other hand.

• Upvote 3

The Coalition Discord: https://discord.gg/WBzNRGK

I haven't seen the "supporting statements" from Roy and Partisan? I've seen them saying "this log is a single member's opinion, from another game, and taken out of context".

(I'm not sure it would even be germane if they had said it, really, since it's an opinion about the reasoning behind the (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) war. I did take this conversation to some issues I have with that coming into this game by way of statements from your government, but what is going on in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) can be influenced by here as much as it likes and people in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) can deal with it however they see fit.)

Had the chronology wrong as I thought Chimaera posted before Roy http://imgur.com/a/Pa9qe  but Partisan says that "we're sealing our own fate" after Chim's multiple threats.    In addition to tS leadership speaking out, it's followed up by militarization of multiple tS allies and allies of those allies.. It would be difficult to just write it off as a coincidence especially given some of the constituent members of the alliances that have bulked up regardless of the reasoning we'll see put out eventually.

I don't really have much else to say at this point since we've gone in circles on everything else, I think that's it for this topic. 

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 1

Had the chronology wrong as I thought Chimaera posted before Roy http://imgur.com/a/Pa9qe  but Partisan says that "we're sealing our own fate" after Chim's multiple threats.    In addition to tS leadership speaking out, it's followed up by militarization of multiple tS allies and allies of those allies.. It would be difficult to just write it off as a coincidence especially given some of the constituent members of the alliances that have bulked up regardless of the reasoning we'll see put out eventually.

I don't really have much else to say at this point since we've gone in circles on everything else. I think that's it for this topic.

That's uhh.

That's Partisan, as a member, posting goofy crap in a cybernations forum, after a DoW in that game was literally lead with a PnW reference?

I quite agree: think we're done here.

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

I'm just happy I got into peace mode so I don't have to pay attention to that horrible game.

• Upvote 1

[22:37:51] <&Yosodog> Problem is, everyone is too busy deciding which top gun character they are that no decision has been made

BK in a nutshell

Can we all agree that (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) sucks and died years ago-- I mean shit I remember Lord of Darkness scoffing at the idea of NPO transitioning to PnW. Now even they're here with their cream buddies circle jerking other old pals with the other hand.

This post is a gem.

The attempts to bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) business/OOC into this world are mainly coming The Syndicate to be honest.  We've had quite a few tS wars declared that mention MI6, which is an OOC reference.

If you want to talk about that other boring dying world, though.....I was allied and considered the Syndicate close friends while my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) alliance was at odds with them.  It wasn't until Chimaera queried me several times and made bold-faced lies right to me that I realized that MI6 were just a bunch of liars and all the poaching, lying, manipulating, and other threats they made were par for the course for them. 

This was while I was still allied to tS even, who make constant references to their (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) alliance, MI6.  And did I cancel on tS for MI6 lies?  Nope.  And I have many friends still in MI6 right now, that play PnW, and I remain friends because I don't let (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) influence my IC PnW alliance.  I think I'm a pretty good example of a person who has led an IC PnW alliance, without outside OOC business sneaking in.  I can't say the same for tS of course, but again, that's their call if they want to leverage (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) for their PnW aspirations.

Edited by Placentica

Look, Placentica, when we have a world war - you're on the sideline. No need to get involved in this. Let the adults handle it.

To be fair Alpha was on the spotlight recently, and without the butthurt fangirl bit from TS's actors. :P

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Usual someone doesn't like me as a person so I will use what they say about me for ingame purposes.

Sup, has been a long time  hasn't it?

To cut the crap out so I don't have emulate partisan and waste a half hour of my time writing a wall of text, yes, I did say that any realm where a person like you has any relevance is shit. Why? Precisely because of what you are doing right now.

The common trend for you in every situation where a person expresses a personal grievance or criticism in regards to your personality is for you to play the victim card and run around using it for in game for a political purpose or point. Much like you are doing right now. This is what you continuously do and have done in both (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and now here, "so and so does not have nice things to say about me, must somehow play the victim card" whilst you sit and s!@#$ about it with your inner circle who know full well the sham you are attempting to perform whilst manipulating the greater community into possibly feeling sympathy for you. This is what you continuously do and I think everyone who knows you from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) expects it from you. No one certainly defends you even within your own allies when I express my personal criticisms of you so it can't be just me for that matter who thinks you are purely toxic for any community and that relays precisely the context of the quote of mine you dropped.

My quote has no specific bearing upon (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) or PnW. It has bearing upon my judgment of your character, I am pretty sure if I met you in the real world you would probably live up to my expectations based upon my judgement of you based on our thankfully few interactions within (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and from the looks of it now PnW too. It has nothing to do with whatever alliance you are in and it certainly does not affect my judgement of whatever alliance you are in and it certainly does not affect how I interact with NPO. The same cannot be said for you however as you just freely admitted to condoning refusing your diplomats and members to discuss in game alliance matters and concerns with a person who you particularly have a personal grievance with which originated in an another game. That is the crucial difference between you and myself and expresses exactly why I think you are a complete waste of space as a person. And before you even attempt to spin this into some in game plea for sympathy, let me remind everyone I just spent 2 months in an AA allied to you so it is pretty clear I do not let my personal judgement of persons affect how I view an alliance. If I were in the same alliance as you I would have exactly the same opinion of you so do not even attempt to somehow make this a political ingame dislike which has crossed over from a different game.

Why do I think you are toxic for this community, (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways)'s community and indeed any community? Because you are manipulative and will attempt to use any justification or excuse to achieve your own ends regardless of the merit found within the justification itself. I play a few online MMO games and if I noticed you playing there or indeed any person playing the game who resembled your personality, I would say much the same as I did in the quote you dropped, so and so is a whatever and the realm/community is shit because it would be the truth. People like you ruined (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways), these of us who founded tS, cynic included for that matter deliberately came to this game for a fresh start away from this sort of crap you are attempting to pull but lo and behold, here you are 18 months later pulling the same crap and even mentioning exactly the same criticisms you did in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways). "Charles and chim are bad because they call me mean things because I act like a prick, tS/MI6 is bad as a result so I must get whatever alliance I am in to act against them".  

It has nothing to do with whatever game I first met you in  so don't try and spin it into some jab at myself not being impartial to alliances found in both communities and games. It is solely to do with my judgement of you as a person, much as I am sure you maintain grievances with particular persons from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) who now reside here in this realm. Whether they are genuine grievances or grievances maintained solely for political reasons so as to justify your dislike of alliances found here in PnW I really have no idea and to be honest, I really don't care.

Also, please feel free to somehow use my post against you as some personal OOC attack and then run around to everyone saying the syndicate is evil, it is your typical modus operandi and I expect everyone and anyone who knows you to do so anyway so you should at the very least attempt to live up to their expectations.

Also, in regards to cynic, he didn't get ousted over (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) matters. What happened was he broke our forums I think 3 or 4 times in a week or two, constantly wanted to have himself set up as some supreme chairperson/dictator against the wishes of the other dozen or so founders and the majority of the alliance who wanted a more accountable system of government and then wanted to change our alliance theme from a corporate one to a sons of anarchy theme. The (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) drama you just love to keep repeating was simply the last straw. It didn't inspire much faith in his leadership, he left the alliance after our other gov members had a word with him about his general conduct and how it wasn't fitting for a person in any leadership position and requested that he fix his act. He decided to resign at that moment in time.

Edited by Charles the Tyrant
  • Upvote 3

Untitled.png

So as a complete outsider to this (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) drama let me try to sum up 3 pages:

t$ stands accused of talking about (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) here on the OWFs and on some other chat site?  I suppose they are guilty of this, with evidence.  Is that actually an offense worthy of drama?

The other side (Alpha and NPO?) attacked t$'s (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) alliance with DoW reason: "For Steve".  Is there some proof of this (ie. do they do DoW messages in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways))?  If this is true then the "case" seems pretty open and shut.

from what I've seen, a lot of DOW have mentioned Steve... but i didn't really understood what they meant. I just came out of inactivity over there.

from what I've seen, a lot of DOW have mentioned Steve... but i didn't really understood what they meant. I just came out of inactivity over there.

Thanks.  I guess that clears it up...mostly?

-signature removed for rules violation-

The attempts to bring (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) business/OOC into this world are mainly coming The Syndicate to be honest.  We've had quite a few tS wars declared that mention MI6, which is an OOC reference.

If you want to talk about that other boring dying world, though.....I was allied and considered the Syndicate close friends while my (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) alliance was at odds with them.  It wasn't until Chimaera queried me several times and made bold-faced lies right to me that I realized that MI6 were just a bunch of liars and all the poaching, lying, manipulating, and other threats they made were par for the course for them. 

This was while I was still allied to tS even, who make constant references to their (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) alliance, MI6.  And did I cancel on tS for MI6 lies?  Nope.  And I have many friends still in MI6 right now, that play PnW, and I remain friends because I don't let (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) influence my IC PnW alliance.  I think I'm a pretty good example of a person who has led an IC PnW alliance, without outside OOC business sneaking in.  I can't say the same for tS of course, but again, that's their call if they want to leverage (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) for their PnW aspirations.

Oh, now you are trying to be honest? At this point, Placentica, I don't think that word means what you think it means.

ebWbKBi.png

To cut the crap out so I don't have emulate partisan and waste a half hour of my time writing a wall of text, yes, I did say that any realm where a person like you has any relevance is shit. Why? Precisely because of what you are doing right now.

*Looks at this*

*Looks at post*

Looks like that's exactly what you did.

• Upvote 6

Oh, now you are trying to be honest? At this point, Placentica, I don't think that word means what you think it means.

If you don't care to seek out the real truth of this war, how are you a good judge of what is honest?

The fact that Chim gets again and again mentioned here and certain alliance leaders use his quotes for panic-mongering is proof enough of (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) shit crossing the borders into PnW.

Because Chim is mostly inactive in PnW and the closest he has got to influence the actions of the Goverment of t$ was when I threatened him with expulsion and raiding for refusing to follow a government order back in February. Leave the man alone. At least until he does something in this game worth of your hate.

I see an alarming trend on people cloning (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) bullshit behaviour more and more in this game, and I for one came here running away from that.

Edited by Ivan the Red
  • Upvote 2