Blood - Honour - Unity. A DoE

Young

I'm interested to see what comes of this, and wish our old friends the best with their new venture. :)

Congrats!  Always nice to see new alliances formed and the excitement that comes with starting something.

Our current war is with The Syndicate's government only and I'm sorry that ex-TKP got dragged into tS's grudge war against some fellow ex-Asgardians.  Those nations who are leaving tS to join Valkyre can just send a message to people they are at war with and offer peace and it'll be accepted by Alpha nations.  I'll instruct our nations to take peace that is offered if they see they've moved to Valkyre and let me know if there are any issues with that.

Best of luck!

Teach me to be as sincere as you.

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Best of luck, Valkirie.

Congrats! Always nice to see new alliances formed and the excitement that comes with starting something.

Our current war is with The Syndicate's government only and I'm sorry that ex-TKP got dragged into tS's grudge war against some fellow ex-Asgardians. Those nations who are leaving tS to join Valkyre can just send a message to people they are at war with and offer peace and it'll be accepted by Alpha nations. I'll instruct our nations to take peace that is offered if they see they've moved to Valkyre and let me know if there are any issues with that.

Best of luck!

This seems a bit superfluous. You can't prevent them from leaving the war as we have left you with no power to do so. They don't need your permission to leave our current conflict. Edited by Ivan the Red

If anyone would like to be apart of our government, we are hosting our first General Election for the House of Thanes right now. The first 48 hours of round one of that election are still alive. Message me if you are interested.

Also I plan on launching a large inter-alliance loan drive from the Valkyrie Exchequer. If you are interested in submitting a loan request please let me know. By the same token if you are alliance leader that doesn't want us loaning money to your people, please message me as well and I will be sure to respect that. 

In game personal messages would be best if you are interested in either of these. Thank you.  :)

Best of luck, Valkirie.

This seems a bit superfluous. You can't prevent them from leaving the war as we have left you with no power to do so. They don't need your permission to leave our current conflict.

No one is out of our reach. I thought we demonstrated this.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

Thank you for providing confirmation that the purpose of your presence in this thread is to stain the DoE of a new alliance to fire some cheap shots.

If you go read through the previous pages, it's actually The Syndicate who is "staining the DoE" to use your own words. 

tS first attempt at derail here

Another attempt here

Your first attempt here.

Your 2nd attempt here.

This isn't the topic for you to start another one of your personal crusades against Alpha, Ivan.  The Syndicate has started many other topics that you can do this in.

If you go read through the previous pages, it's actually The Syndicate who is "staining the DoE" to use your own words.

tS first attempt at derail here

Another attempt here

Your first attempt here.

Your 2nd attempt here.

This isn't the topic for you to start another one of your personal crusades against Alpha, Ivan. The Syndicate has started many other topics that you can do this in.

Says the guy who took the public platform to bring up the current war and such. Their posts are in reaction to yours I would say. If I talked about how horrible Syndicate is in any thread I could not about syndicate while expecting them not to reply because it would be "off topic", well I guess that would make me a complete idiot.

since Mannax said they're having open elections for their gov, and said nothing about requiring membership for said nominations, I would like to throw my name into the ring for your gov. Vote Pre.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Yet you still needed TEst to hold your hand...

Yeah we have a tendency of making the moves that are pragmatic when faced with a foreign threat, as opposed to blindly burying ourselves into our opponents. You should try it sometime. Maybe you'll win a war :).

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Yeah we have a tendency of making the moves that are pragmatic when faced with a foreign threat, as opposed to blindly burying ourselves into our opponents. You should try it sometime. Maybe you'll win a war :).

Partisan pls obviously u win wars by not coordinating with allies :3

Not by being logical and have friends duh :3

PoJQyFJ.gif

Yet you still needed TEst to hold your hand...

Kinda crazy how we can coordinate with other alliances, huh? See you in 168 days.

Also, thanks for responding to Placentica's dragging this off topic by dragging it further off topic. You're a champ.

Again, apologies to Valkyrie. You deserve better than all this shitposting (and I apologize for my contributions to the problem thusfar).

Edit: Like seriously, all this posturing got boring 3 or 4 locked threads ago. Can you guys please act like adults long enough not to drown this awesome new alliance's start in this redundant bullshit?

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented
  • Upvote 1

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Kinda crazy how we can coordinate with other alliances, huh? See you in 168 days.

Also, thanks for responding to Placentica's dragging this off topic by dragging it further off topic. You're a champ.

Again, apologies to Valkyrie. You deserve better than all this shitposting (and I apologize for my contributions to the problem thusfar).

Edit: Like seriously, all this posturing got boring 3 or 4 locked threads ago. Can you guys please act like adults long enough not to drown this awesome new alliance's start in this redundant bullshit?

The hypocrisy here is priceless. "How dare you respond to our members taking this thread further off-topic! I shall post just how poor you are and further take this off-topic and play it like I am the good guy!"

Don't pretend like you're above it all and then get down in the mud and wrestle like the rest of us. If you really believed what you are spouting you would have ignored my comment. If you had a problem with what Steve said there was ample room to make your own thread and complain YOU chose to continue the discussion here and are as much to blame as anyone else.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

The hypocrisy here is priceless. "How dare you respond to our members taking this thread further off-topic! I shall post just how poor you are and further take this off-topic and play it like I am the good guy!"

Don't pretend like you're above it all and then get down in the mud and wrestle like the rest of us. If you really believed what you are spouting you would have ignored my comment. If you had a problem with what Steve said there was ample room to make your own thread and complain YOU chose to continue the discussion here and are as much to blame as anyone else.

What in the world does someone 'believing what he is spouting' to do with ignoring a deliberate bait by the leader of the ally of an alliance you are at war with? In what world is there any connection between those things whatsoever?

I like you Keegoz, but your logic on this one is twisted and makes you look rather silly. If you want to shitpost and bait my guys, you're ofcourse free to do so; but at least put in some effort when you jump in.

os9LcJK.gif

What in the world does someone 'believing what he is spouting' to do with ignoring a deliberate bait by the leader of the ally of an alliance you are at war with? In what world is there any connection between those things whatsoever?

I like you Keegoz, but your logic on this one is twisted and makes you look rather silly. If you want to shitpost and bait my guys, you're ofcourse free to do so; but at least put in some effort when you jump in.

I am simply asking that you don't act so high and mighty on the de-railing of this thread when your alliance is just as responsible for it. If you think I am in the wrong than so are you, I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your member.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I am simply asking that you don't act so high and mighty on the de-railing of this thread when your alliance is just as responsible for it. If you think I am in the wrong than so are you, I am merely pointing out the hypocrisy of your member.

You managed to completely dodge the core of my post. Please address how/why you made the strange connection between 'believing the own shit you spout' and the decision of whether to ignore your deliberate bait?

os9LcJK.gif

I apologized for my part for Valkyrie's sake. I could care less about your feelings.

Don't give me shit because I won't let you get your licks in for free. You prompt, I'm base enough to respond.

Sorry. Human.

You're the !@#$ing leader of your alliance though, kinda hard to ignore such high priced bait, despite the low quality.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.