From the Ashes, Valyria DoE

Morgan

Yay! I'm loving all these new AA's poping up! Good luck out there. :D

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Yeah sorry if that's confusing :P

Not sure if serious or trolling :mellow:

I've know the guy for over 6 years and I still never know...

Why? Are you afraid of truth being spilled on OWF? I am just merely raising public awareness of t$ corrupted scheme that they have been doing. I mean look at what t$ has done. They forced a major alliance to cut diplomatic tie with Alpha or face other beat-down war. It points out that t$ true intention is to break down the opposing sphere ties and establish ties with t$ where they and their lapdogs can cherry pick an alliance and farm them without any fear of counter-attack.

Alpha is t$ first farming alliance and I wouldn't be surprised if they make Rose the next farming target considered how sparse the relationship is between t$, Rose and other major alliances.

So who'd they coerce?

• Upvote 1

4DKO1Df450x175_zps30h9x0af.png

The exception being that more people care about a brand new alliance named Valyria than they do about DEIC :)

It was about my nation, never make assumptions as they will be probably wrong. 

IpHGyGc.png

So who'd they coerce?

Literally everyone. T$ only true friends is mensa HQ and SK. Rest of alliances are just t$ fake friends. Sorry to pop t$ bubble but it is reality and is happening right now. Look at what they had done to Rose? They literally forced Rose to cut diplomatic tie with Alpha. No reimbursement, no payment, nothing. Just straight up faker cherry picking alliances for profit. I am still appalled as why opposing sides haven't teamed up on t$ yet. It is the work of t$ diplomatic shear cutting the ropes apart to solo alliance and farm them all day long, like they did with Alpha.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

Guy guys. This area is for our DoE. There are other places for the back and forth

This is alliance affairs, it is either you join the discussion or shut up.

Literally everyone. T$ only true friends is mensa HQ and SK. Rest of alliances are just t$ fake friends. Sorry to pop t$ bubble but it is reality and is happening right now. Look at what they had done to Rose? They literally forced Rose to cut diplomatic tie with Alpha. No reimbursement, no payment, nothing. Just straight up faker cherry picking alliances for profit. I am still appalled as why opposing sides haven't teamed up on t$ yet. It is the work of t$ diplomatic shear cutting the ropes apart to solo alliance and farm them all day long, like they did with Alpha.

Lolnou

Lxr4VfE.png

Lolnou

Is that all the best you can do? Isn't it strange to learn that t$ have a member who is surprisingly uncreative? Doesn't it just further supports the fact that t$ is actually actively plotting to use and discard the alliances like condoms? As alliances is like meatshield to protect their... *gasp!* shiny pixels. That is right, t$ used Alpha, TKP, Guardian and The Coalition as meatshield. While it is arguably, these alliances aren't t$'s true allies at all. BoC isn't t$ real alliance either, it is just so t$ can break them apart then opposing sphere then cut the tie and bring them down once there are an opportunity to do it. Just admit it, t$ has been doing it along.

Is that all the best you can do? Isn't it strange to learn that t$ have a member who is surprisingly uncreative? Doesn't it just further supports the fact that t$ is actually actively plotting to use and discard the alliances like condoms? As alliances is like meatshield to protect their... *gasp!* shiny pixels. That is right, t$ used Alpha, TKP, Guardian and The Coalition as meatshield. While it is arguably, these alliances aren't t$'s true allies at all. BoC isn't t$ real alliance either, it is just so t$ can break them apart then opposing sphere then cut the tie and bring them down once there are an opportunity to do it. Just admit it, t$ has been doing it along.

Lolwut? Just please stop.

Edited by Kastor
  • Upvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Lolno

Lxr4VfE.png

A month ago it was "GPA has a secret evil plan" now its t$. wait can u decide which one is it , or u just want to undraw attention from yourself.

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Lolwut? Just please stop.

Why should I stop spilling the truth about t$? It seems like the truth are actually true because it is the truth about t$ and in fact no way t$ can deny. You all have seen their actions and it supports their scheme to use and discard so called friends to advance their own personal agenda.

Why should I stop spilling the truth about t$? It seems like the truth are actually true because it is the truth about t$ and in fact no way t$ can deny. You all have seen their actions and it supports their scheme to use and discard so called friends to advance their own personal agenda.

no

Lxr4VfE.png

Why? Are you afraid of truth being spilled on OWF? I am just merely raising public awareness of t$ corrupted scheme that they have been doing. I mean look at what t$ has done. They forced a major alliance to cut diplomatic tie with Alpha or face other beat-down war. It points out that t$ true intention is to break down the opposing sphere ties and establish ties with t$ where they and their lapdogs can cherry pick an alliance and farm them without any fear of counter-attack.

Alpha is t$ first farming alliance and I wouldn't be surprised if they make Rose the next farming target considered how sparse the relationship is between t$, Rose and other major alliances.

Let me guess, do you also have a groundbreaking revelation about Obama's birth certificate but won't tell or show anyone because reasons?

This is not your soapbox, go home.

• Upvote 2

eStUYHv.png

Indeed, sorry about that, we have very determined haters. Congratulations and good luck o/

*cough* fake friend who wouldn't protect their allies. Been there before. *cough*

Anyway. Just be careful Valyria, don't want you to get bitten in the ass by their long vemonous fangs. Congrats, just keep wary eyes on t$.

I personally find it really funny that the guy who quit in a huff because he can't handle the new war system is trying to push people to war.

• Upvote 1

*cough* fake friend who wouldn't protect their allies. Been there before. *cough*

Anyway. Just be careful Valyria, don't want you to get bitten in the ass by their long vemonous fangs. Congrats, just keep wary eyes on t$.

333 days + left in vacation mode? Jeez

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

*sigh*

I'm really quite tired of all this crap. Sorry it got dragged into your DoE, Valyria.

Ah yes, I made a thread titled "From The Ashes" 14 months ago. 

Be original. 

Give me a break  <_<  I don't read every single post on here

This is alliance affairs, it is either you join the discussion or shut up.

Heh, free publicity for Valyria.

Well if you think about it like that...  :lol: